Midnight Snacks [Satzu]

ONcE - Shots ||| TWICE One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 12:30 PM and everyone is quietly asleep in their rooms. Except 2. 

Sana couldn't sleep at all. She tried flipping her pillow's sides, scrolling through Twitter, and counting sheep. She still can't sleep so she just scrolls through Instagram in hopes that her eyes would just close by themselves. 
 

Notification:
@chouchewyyy sent you a message!

Sana furrows her eyebrows, curious to see what's Tzuyu doing in the middle of the night. At least, she knows she can't be the only one awake in the building. 

[@chouchewyyy]
Unniieeeeeeeeee :>>
Ur still online??? 
 

[@sanachannn_]
I can't sleeeepp :\\
I'm guessing you can't, too?
 

[@chouchewyyy]
Mhmmmm :D
I'm hungryyy but I dont wanna go downstairs cuz I'm scared I'll wake the others :<<
and I know we don't have that many snacks :<<

[@sanachannn_]
Ohhhh
I can cook for youuu ;>

[@chouchewyyy]
PFFT 
yOu cAn cOoK?

[@sanachannn_]
oF cOURSE I CAN >:((
I'll be downstairs okay??

[@chouchewyyy]
Okiee, unnieee. I'll be there too
Pls dont burn our kitchen hihi <3

 

Sana carefully gets up, opens the door and closes it ever so slowly. She then waits outside Tzuyu's room, fixing her hair just a little bit. She then sees the tall girl in front of her with messy hair but still looking pretty nonetheless. 


"How come you still look pretty even though your hair is messed up?" Sana compliments Tzuyu while smiling. Tzuyu was a little shocked. Sana is not as affectionate with Tzuyu compared to the other members, so the taller didn't expect her unnie to do so. 

"Unnie, you're not wearing your glasses," she says. She honestly did not know how to respond to that particular compliment, considering it's coming from Sana.

"Still. Anyways, what do you wanna eat?" 

"Anything would be nice, unnie." At this point, Tzuyu would be down for one chocolate bar. 

"Oh? Anything?" Sana smirks, intentionally making herself seem like she's planning something else.

The younger was taken aback again. "Unnieeeee!!!" she whisper-shouts and nudges Sana's shoulder slightly. Sana just snickers. "I'm just kidding, baby."

"Baby?" Tzuyu felt weird. But not in a bad way. It's not like she wanted Sana to stop teasing her. She's not complaining. 

Tzuyu feels her cheeks become warmer and warmer. She's afraid it would be too obvious so she tries to calm down as fast as possible. Sana already notices it and starts to panic. "Hey, hey, I'll stop now. You're sweating already. Did I make you feel uncomfy? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" 

Tzuyu also panicked when Sana starts blabbering words. So, she grabs both of Sana's shoulders to keep her stable and help her calm down. She looks at Sana's worried eyes and says "It's okay, unnie. Calm down~"

"You sure?" Sana replies with puppy eyes. Tzuyu nods genuinely, smiling to the point that her dimples can be seen. The older takes a deep breath and sighs all of her worries away.

They then go downstairs carefully, tiptoeing so that the wooden stairs don't creek. They reached the kitchen and searched for what to eat. The fridge? Just full of fruits and vegetables. Tzuyu isn't craving for anything healthy right now. Luckily, Sana found a cup of instant ramen in one of the cabinets. 

"TZUYU-AH! I FOUND-" Sana shouted like she won a championship game. She completely forgot that it's midnight and everyone's asleep. Tzuyu quickly faceplanted her hand onto Sana's mouth. "Unnieeee! Shhhh!" 

The bathroom door suddenly opens, revealing Jihyo who's also awake. "What in the are you es doing?" 

The two are frozen in their position. "Eating," Tzuyu says with a straight and serious face. Jihyo trusts the youngest a lot; she knows Tzuyu doesn't lie. "Just don't make too much noise, yeah?" The two replies by nodding their heads intensely as their leader returns to her room.

Tzuyu finally removes her hand from Sana's mouth, allowing Sana to gasp for a little more air. "I'm sorry I had to do that, unnie," she apologizes.

"I'm sorry for being too loud, baby." Sana apologizes too, not realizing the endearment she said. Tzuyu didn't mind. She realizes that she has to start getting used to hearing that, especially from Sana. 

"So, do you wanna chill for a while on the couch? It's easy to cook instant ramen anyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter