Girls Girls Girls - All ships (Mainly SaTzu)

ONcE - Shots ||| TWICE One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Kay, people. Sorry for the long wait. It was exam week and my grades are slowly failing and I gotta do something about that. So here's a chapter for ya'll! 

 

"Jeong-Hyung! Hurry up! The party ain't gonna move towards you!" Chaeyoung shouted from the stairs.

It's a weekend and someone got a plan, specifically Chaeyoung. She wanted to join "JYPnation" Party. She was part of the party planners that time and she just likes to party these days.

Dahyun liked the idea, she even expressed lots of emotion to it. Jeongyeon wanted to join, too but she had no reason for it. While Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun pleaded for her to join, so she agreed since she didn't want to see the sight of the two repeatedly begging. 

Jeongyeon came down the stairs, with a black leather jacket, ripped jeans, and converse. "Kay, let's go." 

The oldest out of them had to drive. The maknaes didn't seem responsible enough to drive, in Jeongyeon's eyes. She just wanted to drive the car because she doesn't trust them. 

They arrrived at the university's pool, where most of the parties are held. "I present you, ladies and gentlemen, The End of The World!" Chaeyoung introduced the banner to the three women behind her. 

"Come in, slow-pokes!" She excitedly pulled them inside. 

The speakers were blasting loud music, people diving in pools, probably-drunk idiots dancing; a typical teenage party.

"I invited you guys in the VIP section. So the registrar there, in front of the red curtains covering the place, he can let you in anytime." Chaeyoung winked at them. 

So the registrar let them in, and the room was dark but still showing some light. 

Tzuyu wondered around, looking for at least a friend that she knows. "Uhm guys-" "Stop complaining, Tzuyu. Just enjoy the weekend as if it's your last." Dahyun interrupted her.

She pulled the maknae onto a sofa, and Jeongyeon placed a bottle of wine in front of them."Drink up, kiddos." 

Chaeyoung got the first shot, without saying "Cheers!" or what so. She got too excited.

Ten minutes passed but Tzuyu didn't get a glass yet. 

"I'll just go to the comfort room... I'll be back." Tzuyu stood up to escape. 

"You do you..." A somehow-drunk Chaeyoung sloppily said. 

Tzuyu entered the girls' r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter