Ridiculous; Rooms [pt 3] Satzu

ONcE - Shots ||| TWICE One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo meditates in her room while playing music with the door locked. Nayeon stood outisde her door. "Jihyo-ah! I have to tell you something!" She screamed so loud that Jihyo heard it through her headphones.

"YAH! Lower it down would ya!" Jihyo screamed back, mimicking Nayeon's tone. She unlocked the door to see the other girl scratch her nape and apologized with a cheeky smile.

"Yes, Bunny?" "May I suggest..."

 

 

"Sleeping with our girlfriends for a week?"

 

Silence occured between the two. Nayeon knelt on the cold carpet, stared at her with puppy eyes, and palms together. Jihyo, on the other hand, stared deeply into her soul whilst trying not to scold her.

"Just once? This week? 7 out of 365 days?" Jihyo gave up and sighed.

"Fine. Just don't hav-" Nayeon cuts her off by squealing while running back to the living room. "Just don't have fun." She whispered to herself before going back to her room.

 

 

 

"GUYS! SHE SAID YES!" The rest of the girls covered their ears to lower, but not mute, the volume of her voice.

Jeongyeon stood up to hold her girlfriend in place. "Whoa, chill. What are you even talking about?" She asked, which the rest were wondering too. 

The Bunny immediately answered. "We can finally sleep together with our girlfriends!"

Shocked faces were seen on their faces. Then they celebrate. Some flew from their seats. Some just can't believe it. 

 

Then there's Tzuyu. Here are her thoughts right now:

'Are they aware that Sana and I are in this room? We are not even in a relationship! Why is she jumping up and down as if she  actually has one? Heck, why am I in here?'

Her thoughts kept repeating in her head. Finally, someone, Chaeyoung noticed her. She smirked first before giving her word.

"Uhm, but how about Sana and Tzuyu?" She said loudly for the girls to hear.

"Then put them in their own rooms. Short problem. Short solution. Just like you, Chae." The cub pouted slightly.

"Aww, no fun Momo." Nayeon worded.

 

 

"Let's put them together in a room, then."

"Ooooooooohh." The others, except Tzuyu, teased. Meanwhile, Sana stood still and blushed as she looked at the Maknae.

"Aigooo, Sana is blushing! Cute!" They continued teasing. "Fine! I'll sleep with her... for a week." She finally answered. 

At this point, Tzuyu didn't feel anything because so many thoughts and feelings passed through her mind and heart.

"She's smiling!" Tzuyu didn't notice that she unconsiously smiled. She went back to her Savage image and told them to stop. Her angry eyes explain everything. 

10 in the evening, the members except Nayeon and Jeongyeon, went in pairs to their rooms. The couple in the living room was apparently absorbed by the movie.

Jeongyeon realized that they were the only ones watching. She overthought of what Nayeon mentioned 3 hours ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter