Unexpectedly Sweet

ONcE - Shots ||| TWICE One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a student and an idol at the same time was never easy. Never. Flipping each page, Tzuyu has been cramming all night trying to gather all of the information she needed for her exams tomorrow.

She took a deep breath and loudly sighed, leaning her head backwards and glancing at the ceiling before looking at the books again. Sana heard the long sigh and decided to take a chair and sit beside her.

"Hey, what's up?" 

"Hell.." 

Sana looked at the page and understood what she meant, no doubt, because she didn't understand a single thing in that Chemistry book.

"Well, do you need anything?"

"Maybe a cup of tea might be good, but I am fine. Thanks."

Sana slightly nodded. Before getting up, she stayed beside her for a while and took a look at the latter beside her. Her eyelids are slowly sinking every time she blinks. Her right hand placed on her head and combing her hair. 'Still gorgeous though' Sana smiled at her thought.

Sana stood up and immediately made tea for both of them, even though Tzuyu said that she is fine and didn't need anything. 

"Here, take a sip. It will wake you up a bit."

"But- oh... thanks", Tzuyu smiled at Sana. "What a miracle, you weren't clumsy in bringing the cups here". They both giggled at her sentence.

"Enjoy it while it lasts" Sana replied with a small chuckle. She got up and massaged both of Tzuyu's shoulders. 

Tzuyu let out a relieved sigh. 

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter