Warm and Nice [SaTzu || AU]

Tzuyu Loves Everyone!

A/N: First request is up! Hope you like this yuryboy79 :3 

 


Tzuyu breathed in deeply. The fresh air immediately filled her lungs and she smiled, content with the way it made her feel light. She closed her eyes and focused solely on the relaxing sounds of the crackling campfire burning near a gently flowing river. She leaned against a tree and as the wind gently caressed her face and brushed away her hair, her young mind and body relaxed fully. She opened her eyes again, only to admire the colorful view the nature had for her. In between all the colors, one certain bright one stood out. A vulpes vulpes, Tzuyu thought excitedly, taking her camera from her bag as quietly as she could. She watched in awe through the lens of her camera as the reddish-blonde fox that was across the river, leaned down elegantly to drink water. She took a few photos before the fox ran away for unknown reasons. Tzuyu guessed that it had become aware of her presence.

Putting her camera back in her backpack, Tzuyu put out the fire and wandered into the forest, listening to the birds chirping happily. You could say that she was an explorer of some kind, for Tzuyu had read hundreds of books about animals and nature ever since she was young, while children her age were having fun playing with their friends. Her older sister, Jeongyeon had scolded her about it a lot back then, telling her that friendship was very fun and important. The ten-year-old Tzuyu had replied by saying, I do have friends, and Jeongyeon knew her little sister was talking about animals. After some more tries to change her mind, Jeongyeon eventually just gave up. Tzuyu was stubborn. Thinking about it now, maybe the reason her parents were so eager to buy Tzuyu a puppy, (Gucci, who was now a full grown dog) was because they thought Tzuyu was lonely. It made sense except for Tzuyu had never felt lonely.

Gucci. Thinking about her precious dog made Tzuyu sigh. If only she could bring him along.

It was just during sunset when her camera's storage was full and Tzuyu felt stupid for not bringing another memory card. Not having any other choice, she searched for a good place to spend the night. It wasn't particularly cold, but then again, Tzuyu was sensitive to the temperature so maybe it would be best to hurry up and be under blankets before the deadly night cold enveloped the forest. 

Now a little panicked, Tzuyu hurried up her pace, trying to find a large enough place to set up her tent. A unique scream was what made her stop in her track. The whimpers and little sounds of pain caused a shiver to ran up Tzuyu's spine. Cautiously she walked towards the source of the sounds that were now very close. With very careful steps, Tzuyu peeked behind a tree and saw the same reddish-blonde fox, lying on the ground in pain, one paw stuck between the horrible, cruel clutches of a foothold trap. The poor animal kept whimpering in pain, and Tzuyu could even notice from afar that its paw was bleeding, not that she was surprised. Without wasting even a second, Tzuyu ran up to towards the fox. The fox instantly started growling at her, thinking she was a threat, or maybe the one responsible for the pain it was in.

"Shhh, It's okay," Tzuyu put her bag down and held her hands up, "I'm not going to hurt you."

The fox didn't seem to understand her much, but kept her growls lower than before, observing Tzuyu as she drew closer and eyed the trap with hatred filled eyes. Tzuyu had come across many situations like this, which made her furious since hunting was illegal there. Not only was it illegal, but the animals in pain, made Tzuyu feel a lot of things. Bad things. So whenever she found an animal trapped, she would save them and tend to their injuries before setting them free. And that was exactly what she was going to do with the fox in front of her. 

Knowing very well that the animal didn't fully trust her, she took off her jacket and gently placed it over the fox's head (to avoid getting bit) , which caused it to try and shake it off and growl. Tzuyu acted fast and crouched down to strongly press on the sides of the foothold trap, forcing the jaws of it to relax. As soon as the trap opened, the fox pulled its paw out, backed away while limping and eventually threw itself on the ground and curled up. Tzuyu immediately went near it and pulled her jacket away from its head. The second she did so, her eyes met the beautiful, pitiful eyes of the fox. Her heart ached and Tzuyu ran back to her bag to get the supplies she needed. Tenderly cleaning the fox's wound, Tzuyu could feel the curious eyes on her. The fox didn't growl or make any sound as Tzuyu gently dabbed the cloth on its paw, patiently waiting for the human to be done.

"There there," Tzuyu cooed after she was done, caressing its leg affectionately. The fox's fur seemed so fluffy and Tzuyu wanted to pet it so bad, but she didn't want to push her luck and get bit either.

The fox however stood still and watched her.

Before Tzuyu knew it, the fox came closer to her and she panicked a little. But the animal made no attempt to bite her, instead tried to climb up on her lap and hug her, nuzzling Tzuyu's clothes with its face. Tzuyu felt her heart melt and she ran her hands up and down the beautiful animal's fur, scratching a little here and there, knowing how much it would like it. Tzuyu felt her cheeks getting and she laughed at how similiar this fox was acting that of a cat. They belonged to the same familia after all, so she shouldn't be surprised.

The fox her ears and continued to express it's gratitude, wagging its tail happily while doing so. When the show of affection was over, Tzuyu got up and wore her jacket before grabbing her bag. She waved goodbye to the fox and walked away to find the place she was looking for.

She had just walked forward a few steps when she noticed a certain reddish-yellow color near her foot. She knelt down and petted the fox adoringly, smiling widely before placing a soft kiss on its head. The fox made sounds like someone was humming, and Tzuyu noted that it made those sounds when it was pleased. "Can't leave me now, huh?"

In the end, Tzuyu found herself in a tent with a fox. Don't ask her how it happened. No matter how much effort she put in to get the fox out of the tent, it was stubborn, perhaps even more than she was. So Tzuyu laid down, and the animal immediately curled up to her side. It was nice, warm and soft and Tzuyu didn't dare to complain. The fox was harmless so Tzuyu protectively petted the small animal with her eyes closed. She fell asleep just like that.


 

Tzuyu rubbed her eyes, finding it hard to believe what was in her tent. Or who.

The second Tzuyu woke up and moved her hand, her hand felt bare smooth skin instead of fluffy soft fur. Her eyes flew open after that and there it was! A very beautiful girl with blonde locks, lying down next to her, in no less! Tzuyu threw her jacket over the girl before she tried to think of a logical explanation. She was out in the middle of nowhere that even her dear crazy sister wouldn't be able to find her if she wanted to. Her cheeks flushed red as the little jacket she had was not enough to cover the girl's private parts. With her eyes tearing up from embarrassment, she grabbed the blanket and gently placed it over the sleeping, peaceful girl. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to wake the girl because that meant that she had to interact and actually talk with her. Chou Tzuyu was just not cut out for that.

She didn't have time to think however, since the blonde girl with the god-sent body opened her eyes and stared at her intensely while still lying down.

"I-I'm uh-" She cleared , "Cho-Chou Tzuyu. Who are you?"

The blonde tilted her head to the side as if she was trying to make sense of Tzuyu's words. A warm smile appeared on the stranger's face that took Tzuyu's breath away. When the girl finally pulled herself up to sit up, Tzuyu almost screamed for two reasons: one, the blanket fell off from her body and two, she had fox ears.

Cute pair of ears were sticking out from the girl's head. That was when Tzuyu pieced the two together.

The blonde moved closer to her and cuddled up to her side, pulling Tzuyu's clothed body towards her one. Tzuyu couldn't even breathe anymore and when the pretty girl started nuzzling her neck, she went rigid as a stone. She had never been this intimate with another person before, as odd as it may sound. Hell, it was purely a miracle if she had actually talked to someone other than her family the entire day. And suddenly now, she was cuddling with a girl.

She hesitantly the girl's blonde hair and scratched near her animal ears, making the girl squirm and hum in appreciation before catching Tzuyu off guard by her ears. Tzuyu's face was so red that a tomato would be no competition for her.

She got up and comicially fanned herself before grabbing a few spare clothes and giving them to the girl. "Wear," Tzuyu gestured the clothes, "wear these, okay? Wear." She repeated herself a few times to make sure the fox-girl understood what she was talking about.

"I can understand if you tell me just once, you know."

Tzuyu's mouth fell open. "Y-You can talk?"

The blonde chuckled, "Duh!" 

Tzuyu stumbled out of the tent and ran her hand through her hair, straightening the knots. Maybe camping was a bad idea. Why couldn't she just go home after visiting like she always did? Whose idea was it to camp anyway?! Oh right, hers

But why did this had to happen now? Ugh.

The girl came out of the tent gracefully with clothes on this time (phew) and Tzuyu could finally notice some resemblance the girl had to the fox she rescued the day before.

She's so pretty.

The girl immediately jumped to her side and linked their arms, placing a chaste kiss on Tzuyu's cheek, she whispered, "Thank you for saving me."

Tzuyu giggled nervously, blushing, "No problem," she said, not knowing what else to reply with.

Tzuyu later learned then that the woman's name was Sana. 

Sana and her had been doing nothing but camping in the woods together for a few days. It was Tzuyu's first time to have some real company, and she thought it wasn't so bad. Sana had been very clingy with her but Tzuyu found herself enjoying the affection.

Sana was still warm and nice, even though her smooth skin had replaced her fluffy fur.

Tzuyu had asked Sana once about why she had become half human, but she couldn't quite get the answer she wanted as Sana said she didn't know.

Days passed and it was time for Tzuyu to leave. Sana didn't even ask Tzuyu if she could come with her. She just pulled her hood over her head to hide her fox ears as she got into Tzuyu's car. Tzuyu didn't mind, the idea of having Sana with her in the city actually excited her. Sana was adorable.

They started living together in the small flat Tzuyu owned. It was a small cozy place and Sana found her favorite thing to be the soft 'sofa' she sat on while cuddling with Tzuyu. Tzuyu slowly became less flustered around Sana, becoming more and more comfortable with her as seconds passed by.

Gucci was also extremely happy to have found a new friend to play with and Sana's fox side came out whenever they were playing together, which caused Tzuyu to melt each time at how cute Sana was, rolling around on the floor. Normally, she would say that about her beloved dog, Gucci, but Sana had snatched the 'cutest' title from him like a pro.

Jeongyeon came to visit her once and Tzuyu had no other choice but to hide Sana the whole time Jeongyeon was there. From closet to closet and even bathrooms and the balcony. Sana giggled the whole time, finding the running here and there game fun. Tzuyu placed a gentle kiss on Sana's forehead before closing the doors of the fourth closet she hid her in. 

Maybe she'll tell her sister in the future. She definitely should.

Sana was lying on Tzuyu's lap like any other day as the tall girl's fingers gently caress her head and play with her ears. Sana hummed and purred in delight, making Tzuyu smile fondly. 

"You know," Sana started, "I think I finally know why I turned human that day."

"Do tell."

"It's because I fell in love with you. And your pure love in return, made me what I am now." She sat up on the couch and tenderly cupped Tzuyu's cheeks with her soft hands that were still very new to her, "You were having a hard time, and God sent me to you."

"Look at you being a cheeseball!" Tzuyu picked Sana up from the couch and whirled them both around, making the blonde laugh. She then put Sana down and embraced her, slightly dizzy, "I love you." It felt good to say it. Maybe Tzuyu should say it more.

"I love you too."

Yes, she should definitely say it more.