°•°•Requests•°•° [Closed]

Tzuyu Loves Everyone!

 

1) (SaTzu) (AU) requested by yuryboy79

Tzuyu liked hiking. Mountains, forests- basically nature was her home. And it was just one of those days when she was camping that Tzuyu found herself in a situation where she was stuck with a very beautiful girl whowshe swore was a fox just a few seconds ago.

 

2) (ChaeYu) requested by mistermagic 

All Chaeyoung and Tzuyu wanted to do was to get a little respect from their unnies. They weren't little kids that needed care all the time! They were grown-ups, okay?

 

3) (TzuGi) requested by bguimaraes

Tzuyu didn't think she would be on yet another show with one of the sunbaes she greatly respected: Kang Seulgi. She especially didn't see it coming when her manager told her she was to be partners with Seulgi on a new reality show about idols living together for a month. As if it already wasn't enough for her little heart, Seulgi was very cute. Like, super duper mega Gucci-level cute.

 

4) (Tzuyu x Twice) requested by elcten881

Tzuyu had just been accepted to Hanlim Multi Art School. Everything's going well until she realizes some people are taking advantage of her kindness. Being her straight-forward self, she calls them out for it and so it starts. Curses and insults slowly turn into physical abuse.

 

5) (TzuMo) requested by azraelclemens

They're ready to film the music video, they've had enough practice, the choreo isn't hard and they've even watched the movie together for reference. What could possibly go wrong?

 

6) (SaTzu) (M) (AU) requested by almost all of you lmao (I merged some of the requests for this one-shot)

The college's biggest nerd Chou Tzuyu has this wild roommate who anyone would hate to share a room with. Strangely, Tzuyu doesn't mind how Sana comes to their room drunk almost every night and pukes her guts out which Tzuyu has to clean up after. No really, she doesn't mind.

 

7) (JiTzu) (AU) requested by tiggerbounced

Tzuyu hates her job as a barista. Unfortunately she needs the money, so she endures it even when that one regular customer comes to annoy her all the time. 

 

8) (JeongTzu) (AU) requested by JammyJanJan

Jeongyeon wants everything to be perfect for their first year anniversary date. And Tzuyu, well, she just loves Jeongyeon.

 

9) (NaTzu) requested by kimsxna

Nayeon's been too cute lately. Also busy. So busy that she forgets to give the affection her girlfriend is too shy to ask for. But desperate times calls for desperate measures, Tzuyu thinks.

 

10) (JiTzu) requested by Iguessimhere

As Tzuyu and Jihyo watch Jihyo's parents leave, the younger finally lets out the breath she's holding. "Maybe we should just tell them," she says and Jihyo leans her head on Tzuyu's shoulder, squeezing the soft hand she's holding, "Things would be so much easier." 

 


 

Thank you all for requesting! It was really hard to choose and there were a lot of ideas that I liked but I just had to choose some. :(

And please don't be sad if your request isn't accepted, there's always a next time ;)

Love you all! <3 Now go stream What is Love lmao