How to get closer

your wife? uuuh....okay?

Minnie, you won’t forget me right? I’ll never forget you. Never.

The next morning it was unusually calm. Sungmin woke up in a spacious room. It took him a moment to realize he isn’t in his room. It took him another moment to remember what happened the night before.  What am I supposed to do now… he couldn’t just go down stairs…I mean wouldn’t it be awkward if Kyuhyun was there? Well…he did agree to marry him…but wasn’t it still awkward?

Sungmin was deep in his thoughts when someone knocked on his door. Sungmin’s eyes widened. What if it’s Kyuhyun…noooooooo I don’t want to face him now. Later later later!!!! Where is Heechul? I want to see Heechul!!! Wait! What if it’s Heechul…

“c-come in…” He said hoping it was Heechul.

And thank god it was.

“hey Sungmin it’s already noon aren’t you hungry?” Heechul asked.

Sungmin could just nod. He was quite hungry but the relief he was feeling stopped him from saying anything. He didn’t know why he felt such relief not seeing Kyuhyun. Maybe it’s because Kyuhyun was a total stranger to him and soon to be husband. He didn’t feel like that yesterday though…

He looked up and saw Heechul looking at him strangely.

“Are you coming?” he asked.

“uh… is Kyuhyun there?”

“no…he leaves every morning at 6”

Sungmin felt twice as relived as he was a minute ago. Kyuhyun is not in the house so there’s no danger bumping into him. He and Heechul went downstairs to eat breakfast…or more like lunch. In the kitchen, Heechul was acting quite weirdly. He kept looking around and when the cook came, he stopped moving, started blushing and looked at his feet. Totally the contrary of what Sungmin saw yesterday. Heechul mumbled what he wanted to eat and when the cook smiled at him, Heechul just blushed harder and his eyes started getting teary.

“Heechul-ah…are you okay?” Sungmin asked when the cook left.

“o-of c-course I-I’m perfectly f-fine” he stuttered.

Sungmin raised his eyebrows.

“oh really? Then how come you blushed like a tomato and kept looking at your feet. Are you sick?”

“u-uh n-no I-I’m perfectly f-f-fine I’m t-telling y-you”

There was a long silence.

“really Heechul? C’mon just tell me you clearly are not fine.”

“ugh I…fine I guess…”

Heechul’s POV

God. His face. His eyes. His nose. His lips. Oh his lips. Those kissable, plump lips. And his voice. His enchanting voice. I just can’t get enough of it. everything about him is perfect. Damn me for getting all shy in front of him. Ugh who am I kidding? There is no way he is gay. I can clearly see how he looks at those *referring to the maids in the house x)*.  I’m so prettier than those…girls. Oh I think Sungmin noticed that I like him. 

“Heechul-ah…are you okay?” he said.

. He noticed something. Please let him be stupid and believe whatever I’m going to say.

“o-of c-course I-I’m perfectly f-fine”

. I stuttered. I’m sure he’s going to be suspicious. I can’t let that happen. It’s just so embarrassing!

 “oh really? Then how come you blushed like a tomato and kept looking at your feet. Are you sick?”

Sick? He thinks I’m sick? Okay then…how was I blushing like a tomato??? I so wasn’t blushing like a tomato. And even if I was, I was blushing like gorgeous, y and damn hot tomato. Please take that in note. Next time I’ll blush, I’ll look like a gorgeous, y and damn hot tomato. Got it? damn Sungmin is staring at me.

“u-uh n-no I-I’m perfectly f-f-fine I’m t-telling y-you”

Ugh. I stuttered again. Why can’t I stop stuttering. Annoying mouth of mine.

“really Heechul? C’mon just tell me you clearly are not fine.”

Damn. He’s not dumb. What am I going to do? Well…I guess he is smart…he will discover sooner or later…guess I’ll just have to tell him.

“ugh I…fine I guess…” I sighed.

“so…”

 I took a deep breath.

“it all started 2 years ago…”

Two hours later

Sungmin’s POV

After two hours, Heechul finally explained why he was acting all weird. Wow. I would never imagine that something like that would ever happen… and if you’re wondering, Heechul did stop mid-sentence when the cook came to give us our food. Just saying…

So I think I got closer to Heechul now. I mean we’re obviously not best friends since I’ve been here since only for one day, but he is the person I am the closest to in here. I haven’t even said a word to my husband since yesterday. Ugh who does he think he is. It’s not because I have nothing better to do with my life that he has to just ditch me in this place he calls home.

“Hey Sungmin, I’ve been wanting to ask you… are you going to try to fall in love with Kyuhyun or something.” Heechul suddenly said.

“excuse me?”

“well, you are going to marry him, meaning you’re going to spend the rest of your life with him. And don’t even think about divorce. Nobody divorces powerful business men. If you insist, you’re dead. It actually helps a lot with the business. Imagine the first page in the journal, the title saying: Powerful business man Kyuhyun loses his wife in a terrible accident. People are going to pity Kyuhyun and buy the product out of pity. It’s all about money.”

I taught about it. Heechul was right. I couldn’t spend the rest of my life being as total stranger to my husband. I had to do something. I didn’t really want to end up dead…

“Heechul-ah, how am I supposed to get closer to Kyuhyun?” I asked.

“Well…Kyuhyun is a difficult person to get close to…I guess you can start by waiting for him to come back from work. Then when he comes back, you say: welcome home.”

“You think I can get closer to him like that?”

“Not from the start, but it could be a small step towards a beautiful relationship” Heechul said with a wink.

I nodded slowly. I guess I’ll have to wait for him…

12 a.m

I’m tired…I have been waiting for now 3 hours. I’m so sleepy. But I can’t sleep. I have to wait for Kyuhyun. Ugh. My eyes are getting heavy…I can’t…I have too…i…i… *sleep*

Author POV

It was nearly 3 a.m.  when Kyuhyun arrived home.  The first thing he saw was Sungmin sleeping on the couch.

“hey…Minnie…what are you doing?” He whispered softly.

“Kyu…hyun…welcome…home” Sungmin said in his sleep.

Kyuhyun smiled.

“come bunny, I’ll put you in your bed” he said taking Sungmin in his arms bridal style.

He carried him into his room and lied down with Sungmin.

“Goodnight Minnie”.

In the darkness of the night, you could clearly hear a whisper.

Soon you’ll be ruined…soon your secret will be revealed.

__________________________________

hey there :P long time no see...i'm sorry i didn't update for years i just....kay i have no excuse >_< im sorryyyyyyyyy TT.TT hope you liked this chapter :3 i'll try to update sooner from now on :D

well yeah that kinda is it ^^ oh and i started to write in POVs xD i didnt even notice...well if it didnt make sense tell me kay ^^ oh and i'm sorry if i have any kind of mistakes i at grammar xD

who am i kidding i'm not done xD i decided to reply to comments :D *throws confetit and dances alone*

@iamnicsaj: i dont knowww maybe ;)

@Babywookie: sorry for not updating earlier :/ hope you liked this chapter ^^

@13merle: unniiiiie are you okayy? goodluck with college :3 and love your comment keke <3

*doesnt have a lot of comments & cries* -sigh- it's fine ^^ as long as you like it its all fine :3

thanks for reading <3

Comment&Subscribe