I finally found you

your wife? uuuh....okay?

“so this is the kitchen, then here is the bedroom, there are all the guest rooms, here is the bathroom, here is the other bathroom, there is the sauna, here is the garden, this is your room that you will share with master, here is other guest rooms, here’s another sauna, that’s another bathroom…”

Heechul kept showing Sungmin around the house, walking so fast Sungmin had to run behind the other guy to keep up the pace.

“wait! Heechul-ssi, can you please tell me why Kyuhyun-ssi wants to be my husband? I mean I never met him in my entire life.” Sungmin suddenly asked.

Heechul sighed before answering.

“As you know, our Master is the head of the Gyu company. He is now the second most powerful company in the world. But it’s not enough for master Kyuhyun. He is used to be on the top, and he would anything to stay there. But to stay at the top, he needs to sign a contract with the current most powerful company, the Choi company. Their head is an extremely religious person and refuses to sign a contract with anybody who is single. So to be able to sign a contract with him, Master Kyuhyun has to get a girlfriend or, preferably, a wife. And if you’re going to ask why didn’t he take a girl to be his wife, it’s because he’s gay. Just don’t tell anybody. It would completely ruin his reputation. Me, and now you, are the only ones who knows about it. I would demand you to not tell anybody. Agreed?”

“…agreed”

Heechul looked into Sungmin’s eyes and saw his honesty. He smiled. The secret of his master was safe. If only he saw that person, that person who’s eyes were filled with hate and disgust. If only he would see that man behind the flower pot the tragic events that will occur later wouldn’t have occurred. If only Heechul would’ve been more careful, he would notice what he had done before it was too late.

***

It was already night. Heechul and Sungmin were now much closer. Heechul discovered Sungmin’s irresistible aegyo and Sungmin discovered Heechul’s divaness. It was already close to midnight and Kyuhyun still wasn’t home.

“first he tells me to be his wife, then he disappears. What an awesome man he must be …” Sungmin thought.

“don’t worry. Master Kyuhyun always works super late. I swear he is like a working machine. It’s just creepy. I mean he wakes up, goes to work, comes back and sleeps. He doesn’t even eat. I mean seriously? He is a heck of a weirdo. With a little chance, you would be able to warm his heart up a bit. “

“Heechul hyung…do you read my mind? And how could I ever warm Kyuhyun-ssi’s heart? I haven’t even spent more than one day with him!” Sungmin asked, a bit suspicious of why everybody seemed to know what he was thinking about.

“no dear dongsaeng. You are just way too obvious. And well you will come to spend more time with him. I mean you’ll marry him for god’s sake. You’ll spend the rest of your life with him. Why did you even agree? I mean I know Master Kyuhyun is hot stuff and all but like you said, you barely know the guy.”

“well…I guess I did agree to marry a complete stranger but since there’s nothing better to do with my life, why not”

“you really are depressed you know that. Oh look at that. It’s getting late. I’ll go sleep. See you tomorrow.”

And with that, Heechul left Sungmin all alone in his room. The younger guy just sighed. He closed his eyes and before he knew it, he drifted to sleep.

***

It was nearly 2 a.m when the doors opened. A tired looking man entered the mansion stumbling.

“yah. Look what we have here. The gay kid” a mocking voice said in the dark.

“how…how did you know?” The tired man whispered.

“how I know is none of your concern. All you need to know is that I know your secret. But no worries. I won’t tell anyone…I mean I won’t tell now. But you know, this would make me some money.  Oh well, I promised I wouldn’t tell anybody for now, so you’re safe…for now…HAHAHAHA *evil laugh*” the voice echoed in the darkness.

The tired man closed his eyes. This was bad. That stupid Heechul opened that big mouth of his. The man stumbled across the mansion to finally find his room. He entered it finding a young man sleeping in his bed. The newly arrived man smiled softly and the sight.

“After so many years, I have finally find you…My Sungmin” he whispered before lying down on the bed and fall asleep right after his eyes were closed.

_____

hi there :3 long time no see xD sorry for not updating earlier i was...okay i have no excuse i was just lazy x) anyway what did you guys think? good? bad? horrible? O_O

oh well, hope you enjoyed the chapter :P

comment&subscribe =3 and happy -late- new year *for the lunar calendar keke* xD