I don`t really have the choice...

your wife? uuuh....okay?

There was an awkward silence.

The man who just proposed was just staring at Sungmin, hoping he’ll say yes.

Sungmin was just sitting there, not knowing what to think.

And the two men in black were just trying to hold their laugh in. no matter how much time passed, their master never changes.

Ohmygod! Did he just ask me out? No! he asked me to marry him!!! I never saw this man in my life!!! maybe he’s been stalking me! And thinks that I’m really cute. Pfff of course he would think that. Who wouldn’t?

‘‘Before you go imagining things, I did not stalk you or think you’re cute. I just need a wife. You look girly enough AND you are indebted to me. Unless you want to find yourself in prison, or maybe even in the hospital, you better accept. ”

Sungmin just sat there, thinking.

If I don’t accept, he’ll throw me in prison! Ohmygod. He even said I might get into the hospital…WTF! And he said I got indebted to him by spilling coffee on his suit? Oh right, the suit is REALLY expensive…but still! Ugh! So now I don’t have the choice? What about work? I’m already late…what about my apartment? I have to pay soon

‘‘If you accept, I can get you a job. You can repay me with the money you’ll get. And I can let you sleep at my house. I’m sure it’s 100 times better than were you are living now. And you won’t go to jail…”

What an evil guy…I guess I don’t have a choice…I don’t even know his name…

‘‘Can I at least know your name? ”

There was a long silence while the guy took off his sunglasses.

‘‘Kyuhyun

*****

They arrived in front of a big house. By big I mean big. It wasn’t a house. It was a mansion. (sorry I’m bad at description x))

‘‘This is where you’ll be living. I’ll let Heechul show you around. I have stuff I need to attend to. See you tonight” Kyuhyun said with a wink.  

Sungmin didn’t even have the time to say okay that Kyuhyun was gone.

“You’re his wife? I didn’t know he was that desperate.” Said a voice behind him

“what’s that supposed to mean” Sungmin said, frowning.

“oh no, don’t take it the wrong way. It’s just that I didn’t think he would go as far as taking a man for wife…My name is Heechul by the way (HEECHUL FTW PPL ;))” said the guy, apparently named Heechul.

“oh…I’m Sungmin”

“nice to meet you. Come, I’ll show you around”

With that, Heechul entered the house, followed by Sungmin.

______________---

powerful ending eh ;) here's the second chapter :) you guys still like it? hehe i have 21 subbies =D thx bro's :D anyway hope you liked it :)

comment&subscribe ^_^