Penguins or Mina? (SohyexMina)

IOI One-Shots (Requests Closed For Now)

Penguins or Mina?

Sohye x Mina

Requested By kuetie

 

"Penguins or Mina?"

Sohye looked at Somi with a raised eyebrow, "What did you just ask me?"

Somi grinned, "I asked you, penguins or Mina?"

Mina stopped stuffing herself and gave a glare at Sohye. Sohye smiled, "Of course, penguins!"

Somi gulped down nervously, 'She just took the wrong turn!'

Sohye blinked her eyes several times innocently as she looked at Somi who was snickering while Mina was pouting and ignoring her. Sohye tilted her head confusingly, 'Did I say something wrong?'

...

Sohye sighed. Mina had been ignoring her for the past couple of weeks. Sohye went over to Somi to ask what was wrong with Mina, but Somi only answered with a smirk, "Well, what do you think made her get upset?"

Honestly, Sohye was confused. She had said nothing wrong yet Mina was upset with her. She tried asking Mina herself why she was acting all upset, but Mina replied the same as what Somi did, "Well, what do you think made me get upset?"

Sohye hadn't found her answer and only continued to pace around her room, 'What did I do to make her get upset?'

"Sohye, I heard what happened from Somi. Are you really that dumb to not figure out why Mina is upset?"

Sohye turned around and smiled at Sejeong, "Sejeong unnie!"

Sejeong sighed, "Seriously, I expected more from you. You don't know why Mina is upset at you?"

Sohye shook her head, "I think it was because I took her food away secretly when she went to the restroom."

Sejeong sighed, "Even I can tell why Mina is so upset with you."

Sohye shrugged, "Maybe it was because the food I ordered came out later than usual."

Sejeong facepalmed herself and frowned, "Listen Sohye, do you think that's the reason why Mina is upset?"

Sohye blinked her eyes repeatedly, "Then what is the reason why Mina is upset at me?"

Sejeong groaned, "Because she's jealous!"

Sohye frowned, "Jealous of what?"

Sejeong sighed, "Do you remember this question? Penguins or Mina?"

Sohye remained quiet for a moment and pondered but nodded with a smile, "I do! Somi asked me that!"

Sejeong nodded, "And what did you answer?"

Sohye smiled, "Penguins!"

Sejeong shook her head in disappointment, "That's your answer, kiddo."

Sohye was still confused, "What answer?"

Sejeong sighed, "This is gonna take a long time. Okay, so why do you like penguins more than Mina?"

Sohye was silent all of a sudden. She pondered to herself, 'What do I like about penguins more than Mina?'

Sohye shrugged, "I don't know."

Sejeong grinned, "Perhaps, do you like Mina more than penguins?"

Sohye scratched her head, "I don't know about that one too."

Sejeong sighed, "Well, I'll give you a hint. Mina has that feeling for you. The feeling where you feel like your world has turned upside down."

"The feeling where you feel like your world has turned upside down," she mumbled.

Sohye then widened her eyes, "Does that mean there's an earthquake?"

Sejeong groaned and began punching the wall, "You know what? Let me be straight. Mina likes you."

Sohye frowned, "Mina likes me? Why me? There's nothing good about me."

Sejeong shrugged, "I don't know the reason why Mina would like you, but somehow Mina likes you."

Sohye forced a smile, "Does that mean I should like her back too?"

Sejeong shrugged again, "It depends on how you feel about her right now. Do you think of her as a friend? Or do you think she's more than that?"

Sohye sat down on her bed and kicked her feet, "I think of her as a partner in crime when we're stealing food from the kitchen, but other than that I have that feeling where I want to be by her side forever."

Sejeong smiled, "Sohye, that proves that you do like Mina. If you truly do like her, you have to say that to her. Mina will get mad at you and become talkative, but she'll forgive you."

Sohye bit her lip, 'Do I truly like her? I mean, she is cute and all. And she can get once in a while, but other than that, everything's normal. I mean, I've never dated anyone or liked anyone, but maybe I do like her. You're wrong, Kim Sohye... you do like her.'

Sohye jumped up, "Where is she anyway?

Sejeong pointed out the door, "Her room. Sleeping apparently. I wouldn't disturb her right now if I were you though."

Sohye shook her head and headed for Mina's room, "I'm going to tell her."

Sejeong grinned, "That's my girl!"

Sohye opened the door gently and looked up, "Mina? Are you awake?"

Silence was starting to appear. Sohye sighed and walked up the ladder, "Mina?"

Mina said nothing and continued to sleep. Sohye smiled and hugged her gently. Mina started to open her eyes slowly, "Chungha unnie? Is that you?"

Sohye whispered into her ear seductively, "You're wrong."

Mina backed away and looked scared, "S-Sohye?!

Sohye bit her lip and blushed terribly, "M-Mina, I want to tell you something."

Mina saw Sohye's blush and pouted, breaking eye contact with Sohye, "W-What do you want to tell me? That you like penguins more than me?"

Sohye lowered her head, "I was wrong at that time, okay? Now, I truly like Mina more than penguins. Change that, I love Mina more than penguins."

Mina stopped pouting and softened a bit, "Are you-"

Sohye closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "I-I like you, Mina! I'm sorry if I made you upset!"

Mina said nothing, her eyes wide opened with opening wide. Sohye began to lean in more, making Mina place her back against the wall. As Sohye started to head for Mina's lips, she took her hand and intertwined them with Mina's. The kiss was innocent and pure, but was slow. They both continued to head to the next level until they heard Sejeong's voice, "Ooh la la, so romantic!"

Mina blushed, "U-Unnie!"

Sohye smiled at Sejeong unnie then turned back to Mina with a smirk, "Mina?"

Mina nodded shyly and whined at Sejeong, "Unnie, lock the door and don't tell anyone! Otherwise, I'll kill you!"

Sejeong sighed, "Yeesh, is this how you treat me? Fine, I won't tell anyone and I'll lock the door. Have fun with your business."

And so, the day eventually finished with the other members questioning Sejeong why the lethargic room's door was locked and where Mina and Sohye was at. Sejeong promised to shut and she did, but was suffering a lot while Mina and Sohye had a lot of fun that day.