Your Wounds Are My Wounds (ChunghaxSejeong)

IOI One-Shots (Requests Closed For Now)

Your Wounds Are My Wounds

Chungha x Sejeong

Requested By Solumiere

 

Why don't you know?

Why don't you know?

The song ended for the sixth time. Chungha collapsed on the ground, panting so much that saliva started to form in . She gulped down her saliva and shook her head, "It's not perfect."

"Chungha, I think that's enough," Chungha's choreographer said with a sigh.

Chungha looked at her choreographer with puppy eyes, "One more time, unnie. Just one more time. I need to master this before the debut day."

The choreographer shook her head and sighed, "Fine. Only one more time. I have a family meeting, so I'll leave the dance studio in your hands."

Chungha nodded and smiled, "Thank you, unnie."

The choreographer smiled at her and left. Chungha sighed and repeated the song once again, 'Why don't you know?'

...

"Cut! Alright, let's take a break!" the director yelled through the microphone.

Sejeong sighed and stretched out her arms. She sat on a bench and was met by her manager. He handed a cold water bottle to her, "Here."

"Thanks, oppa!" Sejeong thanked with her signature eye smile.

She gulped down the cool water hungrily and made an "ahhh" sound. Her manager chuckled and sighed.

"Oppa, do you know where the restroom is?"

Her manager pointed to a big building, "There's a restroom inside there. I heard it's one of your IOI member's entertainment. The one that starts with a C."

"Chaeyeon?" Sejeong asked casually.

"Um, I think the entertainment was M&H entertainment."

'Chungha unnie...' Sejeong thought.

"I'll go use the restroom then," Sejeong declared and headed straight for the building. She walked around the building multiple times and stopped to catch air. She gasped and mumbled, "This building sure is big."

Then, she heard faint music coming from a room. She stopped what she was doing and slowly walked to the music with her instincts. She opened the door quietly and took a peek. Then, she saw a woman dancing as if she was tired. But the woman didn't give up and continued, breathing hard as she went. Sejeong looked at her in admiration and smirked. The woman made a turn but accidentally twisted her ankle. She collapsed on the floor with a yelp which made Sejeong jump in fright. Sejeong ran inside and kneeled before her, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay- Sejeong?!"

Sejeong could only smirk and give the woman an eye smile, "It's been a long time, Chungha unnie."

Sejeong helped Chungha up and led her to a bench. She helped her sit down and bent down to check on her ankle. It was red, but nothing was severe. She massaged the ankle gently and sighed, "Aigoo, you still haven't changed."

Chungha stuttered, "W-Well, you're the one who haven't changed."

Sejeong showed her a playful smile, "Well, I guess both of us haven't changed."

Chungha smiled warmly and winced, "Does it hurt?"

She nodded, but sighed as Sejeong's massage made the pain go away.

"Chungha unnie, why did you practice even though you're already tired?" Sejeong asked, continuing to massage Chungha's ankle.

"It's my debut song, I have to make everything perfect," Chungha answered Sejeong's question.

"Well, I have some advice for you. Don't push yourself too hard," Sejeong said in a stern voice.

"Because your wounds are my wounds."

"What do you mean by that?" Chungha asked.

Sejeong forced a smile, "Well, we've known each other for more than a year, right?"

Chungha nodded, "I'm saying that whatever hurts you is what hurts me. You're like an unnie to me."

Chungha nodded and forced a smile at her, 'I wish you thought of me as your girlfriend.' 

"Were you practicing your new song?" Sejeong asked as she carefully massaged Chungha's ankle.

"Yeah. Funny thing was that I was thinking about you and the IOI members while I was dancing."

"What were you thinking about me and the IOI members?" Sejeong asked quietly.

Chungha looked at Sejeong, but could only see her continue to massage her ankle gently, "Why don't you know?"

Sejeong stopped massaging Chungha's ankle and gave a frown. Chungha forced a smile, "It's the title of my song."

"Ah," Sejeong could only say and continued to massage Chungha's ankle.

"Also, why don't you know how much I miss you?"

Sejeong stopped again and made a frown, "I beg your pardon?"

"A-And the members," Chungha stuttered.

Sejeong giggled, "True, we miss each other a lot, don't we?"

Chungha forced a smiled and sighed, "But among all of the members, I think I miss you the most."

Chungha looked at Sejeong in shock, "Are you confessing?"

"Do you want me to confess?" Sejeong asked with a straight face.

'It would be nice if you did,' Chungha sadly said in her mind.

"Why are you here anyway?" Chungha asked, trying to change the topic.

"I was filming a drama near here. I needed to use the restroom, so my manager told me to go here and use it," Sejeong said, realizing the reason why she was here.

"The School 2017 one?" Chungha asked.

"Yeah!" Sejeong yelled with an eye smile.

Chungha smiled, "I'll try to watch it during my spare time."

She made a pump sign, "Hwaiting!"

Sejeong did the same, "Hwaiting!"

Chungha forgot all about the pain and gently took Sejeong's hand away, "I think that's enough for now."

"Promise me you won't practice anymore?" Sejeong said with a raised eyebrow.

Chungha gave a chuckle, "I promise."

Sejeong headed for the door but stopped and smiled at Chungha again, "It'd be nice if you came to visit us once. Mina's been whining for quite a long time."

Chungha chuckled again, "I'll try to."

Sejeong walked up to her and smirked, "I need to ask you something though."

"What is it?" Chungha asked back.

"Do you want me to confess?" Sejeong asked once again.

Chungha sighed, "It'd be nice if you did."

She didn't know that she was saying her thoughts out loud and by the time she looked at Sejeong, she saw Sejeong's surprised face.

"What's wrong?" Chungha asked, not realizing what she had just did.

Sejeong smirked, "I like you."

Chungha gasped, "Did I say something?"

Sejeong chuckled and squished her cheeks, "Quite the babo you still are."

Chungha blushed and turned away from Sejeong, "Tell Mina that I'll visit her a week after my debut."

Sejeong nodded and looked at Chungha's lips. She her own lips to stop the dryness from taking over and leaned in to kiss them. Chungha looked at Sejeong in shock. Sejeong wasn't trying to be dirty this time. She wasn't using her tongue, at least not this time. Her lips only touched Chungha's lips for five long seconds. She finally stopped and smiled. Chungha continued to look at her, this time she was blushing hard. Sejeong chuckled and asked, "Did you not like that kiss I gave you?"

Chungha remained quiet and lowered her head, touching her lips. Sejeong looked at her worriedly, "Chungha unnie?"

Chungha looked at her and closed her eyes. She placed her lips on top of Sejeong's soft lips again. Sejeong didn't hesitate and slowly got immersed. They ended the kiss and smiled. Sejeong made her way to the door and winked, "I'll see you at Gugudan's dorm in a week, Chungha unnie."

Chungha rolled her eyes playfully, "My, my, aren't you becoming YaSe again?"

Sejeong shrugged, "Only for you, babe."

Chungha blushed. She never thought of Sejeong calling her "babe". Sejeong chuckled and opened the door, "Bye, unnie. Hope your debut goes well."

Chungha forced a smile and continued blushing, "Bye, Sejeong."

Chungha listened to Sejeong and left the company. She walked outside to still see them recording the drama. Sejeong was her usual self during the recording. She caught Chungha's figure and gave a wink. Chungha blushed and turned her face away from her, 'How come you always make my heart pound so fast, Sejeong?'