A Jealous Teenager Named Jeon Somi (DoyeonxSomi)

IOI One-Shots (Requests Closed For Now)

A Jealous Teenager Named Jeon Somi

Doyeon x Somi

Requested By babujjung 

 

"Stop making a mess in the living room! I swear I cleaned up this living room over five times with the vacuum cleaner!" Nayoung yelled. Somi forced a smile, "Umm, sorry?"

Nayoung sighed, "I have to go to my schedule, so I leave things to you, Doyeon. I better not see a spark of dust when I come back."

Doyeon nodded, "Don't worry, me and Somi will be obedient."

Nayoung walked to the door, "You better."

Doyeon winked at Somi, "So, wanna do something fun?"

Somi jumped up and down, "Pillow fight!"

Doyeon shook her head and frowned, "I'm hungry. And Nayoung unnie said we can't make a mess. So let's make tteokbokki! That's your specialty, right?"

Somi pulled up her sleeves and grinned, "One plate of tteokbokki, coming up!"

...

"I'm impressed. No spark of dust. Well done, Doyeon," Nayoung said with her surprised stone face. Doyeon smiled and handed Nayoung a plate of tteokbokki, "We made extra. Want some?"

Nayoung shrugged and took the plate, stuffing herself repeatedly. The others ran to the kitchen to eat Somi's tteokbokki while Yoojung was clinging onto Doyeon's arm, "Doyeon, let's go watch a movie in our room!"

Doyeon squished Yoojung's cheeks and nodded, "Okay! Maybe there's a good movie online."

"We're gonna go watch a movie in our room!" Doyeon yelled as she and Yoojung made their way into their room. Somi looked at the door which seemed to have closed already. She sighed, 'And I wanted to dance with her later.'

She walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the sofa as she sulked. Chaeyeon seemed to notice that, so she stopped feeding Kyulkyung tteokbokki and sat next to Somi, "Hey there, you okay?"

Somi could only nod and pout. Chaeyeon giggled and squished Somi's cheeks, "Aigoo, you're so cute!"

Somi whined, "Chaeyeon unnie!"

...

As they were watching a comedy movie, Doyeon smirked. She noticed how each time she shared skin contact with Yoojung, Somi would always sulk and pout in front of Chaeyeon. Yoojung frowned at Doyeon, "You okay there?"

Doyeon grinned, "It's comedy here, how can I not be okay?"

Yoojung laughed, "You're so right!"

...

"I'm gonna go shopping with Yoojung for a bit," Doyeon yelled and left with Yoojung. Somi groaned, 'This week is so not my week.'

Before she even knew it, she was cuddling with Chaeyeon as she sulked and grumbled while Chaeyeon was giggling and reacting to Somi's unusual cuteness.

"You're so cute!"

"I swear, say that one more time, Chaeyeon unnie and you'll never see the sun ever again."

"Don't do that to me! I love the sun!"

"Then don't make me get angry."

"... you're still cute."

"Chaeyeon unnie!"

...

"I'm gonna go buy milk with-"

"Somi!" Somi shouted and smirked at Doyeon. Doyeon sighed and opened the door, "Well, I guess Yoojung's not present today."

Somi smiled, "And I'm here to be in her place!"

...

Somi slumped as she walked. Since the time they had left to get milk, Doyeon hasn't spoken a word and it's getting on Somi's nerves. Meanwhile, Doyeon was just enjoying how Somi reacts every once in a while. Somi pouted, "Are you mad at me or something?"

Doyeon raised an eyebrow, "What makes you think that I'm mad at you?"

Somi shrugged, "I don't know. You aren't talking to me."

Doyeon grinned, "Now I am."

Somi groaned, "It seems like you're trying to avoid me. Did I do something wrong?"

Doyeon turned around to see if nobody was near them and peeked Somi's lips. Somi blushed and turned her face slightly away from Doyeon. Doyeon grinned and whispered in her ear, "It's fun seeing how you get all cute and upset while cuddling with Chaeyeon unnie when Yoojung is with me."

Oh, this time, Somi was so done with Doyeon. However, she said nothing and followed behind Doyeon while her cheeks were burning with embarrassment.

...

"We're back!" Doyeon yelled and walked to the kitchen. Chaeyeon looked at Somi worriedly and touched her forehead, "Somi, are you okay? You look like you have a fever."

Somi mumbled, "All because of that playful Doyeon unnie."

Chaeyeon raised her eyebrow, "Who?"

Somi sighed, "Nothing. All I need is a shower to cool me down."

Chaeyeon shrugged, "If you say so."

Somi entered inside her room to get something while Chaeyeon looked at Doyeon suspiciously. Doyeon looked at her, "What?"

Chaeyeon smirked, "You said something that offended her, didn't you?"

Doyeon grinned, "Maybe. Maybe not."

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, "Spit it."

Doyeon shrugged, "She wanted an answer."

Chaeyeon sighed, "You and your triggers."

Doyeon winked, "That's what makes me so charming."

Chaeyeon grumbled and walked away from Doyeon. Doyeon smirked, "Team Doyeon: 101. Team Somi: 0."

...

As the water traveled down the drain, Somi sighed, 'Stupid Doyeon and her words.'