Regrets (I.O.I)

IOI One-Shots (Requests Closed For Now)

Regrets

I.O.I

Requested By babujjung

 

It had been a year since I.O.I had disbanded. Remaining fans of I.O.I were hopeful that they would reunite in four years. That wasn't true, though. It was all a lie. A lie to give hope to their forever fans. The girls knew that a reunion would never happen to them. After all, they were just a one year group. What was the point of them having a reunion when they were just a project group? They had barely made it out of Produce 101 safely and suffered greatly during their time together. Honestly, all of the girls didn't want to reunite again. When I.O.I officially disbanded, the girls were relieved to go back to their normal schedules. They didn't want to remember anything about I.O.I at all. In just a few days, I.O.I was completely forgotten. They were so busy and caught in their own world that whenever they saw each other, they wouldn't dare say hi. It was as if they never met before.

They looked happy, yes. And they did contact with each other. Like I said, it was for the sake of their fans who were being too hopeful. They did it for them and for entertainment. Like the time where Chaeyeon met Chungha while filming a variety show. The time where Somi coincidentally met Chaeyeon at a music program. The time where Somi was in Unnies and the hyper pair, DoDaeng sent a message to Somi. Fake. It's all fake.

But, deep inside their heart, they wished to get back together. They wished I.O.I was an actual group. They wished they didn't have to suffer during Produce 101. They wished reality didn't have to be so mean to them. They wished they could see each other again. Most of all, they wished they could never suffer again. Sadly, that was hidden deep in their hearts. They shoved it deep into their hearts so that they wouldn't have to suffer anymore. It was taken out when a tragic event occurred.

...

Somi sighed as she looked at the car window. She could see the raindrops covering the window tremendously. She looked at her watch and decided to listen to music. She played her playlist and enjoyed her time before heading to the next schedule. Unexpectedly, the song, Dream Girls came up. Somi looked at her phone with a raised eyebrow. She scrolled down her playlist and realized that there were only I.O.I songs. Even though she wanted to forget about I.O.I, she gave some consideration and listened to it. She even sang along at some point.

We are the Dream Girls, Dream Girls
Chasing our dreams, Dream Girls
There’s enough time, don’t rush
Trust yourself, don’t give up
We are the Dream Girls, Dream Girls
Hang in there a bit more, Dream Girls
Don’t mind being a little bit late
Over & over, Follow your fever like that

"Somi, you okay there? I hear some sniffles back there," her manager spoke from the front. Somi wiped her tears away, "I'm okay, unnie. Just a bit tired."

Her manager sighed, "Sleep for a bit. We'll arrive at your next schedule in about and hour or so."

Somi nodded and closed her eyes. By the time she knew it, she was already sleeping. A few moments later, she woke up due to a screeching noise. She jumped up in fright and showed frightful eyes, "Unnie, what's wrong?"

"I-I can't stop the car!" her manager yelled. Somi widened her eyes with fear and held onto her seat, 'I don't want to die! I don't want to die!'

Her manager turned the steering wheel, but it still got out of control. Somi felt like she wanted to puke after spinning around helplessly. Her head felt dizzy and uncomfortable. The van kept spinning around until Somi felt a shock. The van bumped into a tall tree, causing Somi to hit her head hard on the window. Due to the impact, the window shattered to pieces, some were even hidden in her hair. Somi felt a warm liquid on the side of her head and assumed that blood was flowing out fast. Her manager's head was helplessly on the steering wheel, obviously unconscious.

Somi felt as if her vision was blurry. She felt pain on her head, the glass bits had dug through her scalp harshly. Somi winced in pain and headed for the door, but pulled her hand back after reaching for the door. A big tree branch (it's like really big, I tell you) from the tree itself had dropped down and smashed the poor van in half. Somi cried in pain as her foot got caught under the tree branch. She felt a much warmer liquid soaking her socks quickly. She groaned and used her hands to move the branch away but it was no use.

She laid there hopelessly and cried out, "Anybody?!"

She heard liquid dripping down. She thought it was her blood, but it turned out to be gas leaking, random sparks beginning to form. She widened her eyes and tears started to form quickly, "Anybody?! Please help-"

BOOM!!!!

...

Sejeong and Mina was in their forever group, Gugudan. They sure loved their group, they didn't have to worry about suffering. The members made them feel comfortable, it was fun to actually debut, and they get to perform more. After all, I.O.I only got to release four albums. In Gugudan, they could release as much albums as they wanted to. They were practicing their title song that they would release soon. Sejeong sat down, drinking water like a hungry animal, "Ahh, that was refreshing!"

Mina forced a smile, "Unnie, take your time."

Nayoung smirked, "You look so sweaty. Maybe we'll stop for today."

Sejeong smiled, "Yeah, we should stop for today."

"It's decided then. Take a break everyone. We're gonna get back on the stage in a few weeks. Prepare yourselves," Hana declared.

Everyone nodded and made their way to their rooms. Sejeong and Mina shared a room, so they went together. Mina sighed, "Unnie, how was that chicken feet my mom made?"

Sejeong smiled, "It was delicious!"

Mina smiled back, "Yay!"

Sejeong opened the door and waited for Mina to get in. As soon as they got in, they collapsed onto their beds and sighed, "Mina, how about I treat you and the others after our comeback?"

Mina got up and nodded eagerly, "Definitely! You know I've been dieting for a long time, unnie."

Sejeong showed her eye smile, "Okay then!"

Just then, there was a knock on their door, "It's oppa. Are you girls inside here?"

Sejeong and Mina looked at each other confusingly. Sejeong yelled through the door, "We're here, oppa."

Their manager opened the door with a sad look on his face, "I think it's best if you come outside right now."

Sejeong and Mina looked at each other confusingly again, "Why?"

The manager shook his head, "Just go outside."

They both shrugged and obeyed their manager. Once they were outside, the other members were all at the living room. Nayoung turned around and forced a smile, "You have to watch this."

Sejeong smiled, "Is it a good drama?"

Hana shook her head, "No, i-it's too unbelievable."

They moved away from the television for Sejeong and Mina to take a look. Both of the girls' eyes widened once they saw the television. Sejeong gasped, "I-It can't be! How?!

Mina covered her face and lowered her head, "Good afternoon, everyone! This has just come in that former member of the popular one year girl group from Produce 101, I.O.I, Jeon Somi, had been caught in a car accident. It is still unknown how this unexpected car accident began. Police officials are currently investigating this matter and hopefully, the young idol will survive. She is currently hospitalized in Gangnam Yonsei Sarang Hospital. Onto the next report, the weather today in Seoul is-"

Sejeong immediately turned off the television, 'Calm down, Sejeong. Remember what you swore, to never think about I.O.I ever again. But, poor young Somi is hospitalized right now! You're just going to ignore her?!'

Sejeong looked at Mina with gloomy eyes, "We have to see Somi right now.

Mina said nothing, she was still covering her face. Sejeong looked at her manager with a frown, "Oppa, we need to get to Gangnam Yonsei Sarang Hospital."

... 

Chungha sighed as she was lying on her bed. Her debut had already ended, but she was glad that she got to rest for a while. She stretched her arms out slowly and yawned. She decided to listen to some music, but was too lazy to get her phone. She decided to watch something on her television instead. Unfortunately, when she turned it on, it started at the news channel. Her eyes were wide open when she saw the van in bad condition. She shook her head, 'People these days aren't careful when they're driving.'

"Good afternoon, everyone! This has just come in that former member of the popular one year girl group from Produce 101, I.O.I, Jeon Somi, had been caught in a car accident."

Chungha got up from her bed, "Somi?!"

"It is still unknown how this unexpected car accident began. Police officials are currently investigating this matter and hopefully, the young idol will survive. She is currently hospitalized in Gangnam Yonsei Sarang Hospital."

Chungha dropped onto her bed and covered her face, "How could poor Somi be-

She stopped and headed for the door as her phone was placed on speaker, "Oppa, take me to Gangnam Yonsei Sarang Hospital."

...

Chaeyeon had finished taking a shower and went to dry her hair when Heehyun sighed, "You okay there? Filming for your new drama is pretty tiring. If you add all of your other schedules you have and had together."

Chaeyeon forced a smile, "Not really. Besides, if I didn't have any schedules, I would've been exhausted. Having more schedules keeps me busy and organized."

Heehyun shook her head with a sigh, "If you say so."

She left the room so that Chaeyeon could have some alone time. Chaeyeon bit her lip as soon as Heehyun left. Sure, her body felt weak right now, but for her fans who weren't bashful like others, she wanted to thank them. After a good number of minutes, she finished drying her hair. She walked outside with a towel hanging around her shoulder to remove any remaining water in her hair.

As soon as she reached to the living room, the members quickly turned off the television and showed a forced smile. Chaeyeon raised her eyebrow, "Is there something wrong?"

Yebin shook her head quickly, showing a big smile, "No, no! Nothing's wrong!"

Chaeyeon said nothing to Yebin and looked at Heehyun, "Tell me, Heehyun unnie. Is there something I need to know?"

Heehyun showed a big smile just like Yebin and shook her head, "No, no! We're not hiding anything from you!"

Eunchae walked up to Chaeyeon with a nervous smile, "Chaeyeon unnie, can you help me with my homework? I'm stuck on a prob-"

Chaeyeon swiped the remote control away from Eunice's hand and frowned. Eunchae laughed nervously, "lem."

Chaeyeon the television and squinted her eyes. She widened them immediately, "W-What did you see?"

Eunjin sighed, "She's currently in Gangnam Yonsei Sarang Hospital right now. A car accident happened along the way to her next schedule."

Chaeyeon bit her lip again, "Call oppa here. I need to see him."

... 

Sohye was currently busy filming a short drama. She had already finished for today and decided to chill at home. She entered inside the car and cracked her knuckles. Her manager came in and smiled, "Sohye, rest at home, okay? We'll be busy again tomorrow."

Sohye smiled back, "I understand, unnie."

Her manager nodded and started the engine. Sohye relaxed in the back as she listened to the radio. Her manager frowned, "I wonder what's on the news today."

Sohye forced a smile, "It feels like something bad happened today."

"Good afternoon, everyone! This has just come in that former member of the popular one year girl group from Produce 101, I.O.I, Jeon Somi, had been caught in a car accident. It is still unknown how this unexpected car accident began. Police officials are currently investigating this matter and hopefully, the young idol will survive. She is currently hospitalized in Gangnam Yonsei Sarang Hospital."

Sohye remained silent, 'Somi? In a car accident? H-How?'

"Tsk, poor kiddo."

Sohye widened her eyes, "Unnie. I was in I.O.I too, don't you remember Somi?"

Her manager sighed, "I know, but you told me not to mention anybody related to I.O.I anymore."

Sohye lowered her head, "Yeah, but... I have to see her. Please drive me there, unnie."

Her manager nodded and turned the car around as Sohye held her hands together protectively.

...

Yeunjung was busy promoting with WJSN. Their title song, Happy was a big hit. Yeunjung was in her waiting room, relaxing for another five minutes before getting up on stage, "Yeunjung? Are you okay?"

Yeunjung opened one of her eyes only to see Chengxiao. She smiled, "I'm okay, unnie. Just a bit tired from all that singing."

Chengxiao smiled back but stopped when Exy entered inside the room frantically, "Yeunjung, there's bad news!"

Yeunjung got up with a raised eyebrow, "What is it?"

"Somi's currently hospitalized!"

Yeunjung frowned. Thinking about I.O.I at that time already made her feel more tired, but a former member plus a close friend of hers currently hospitalized in a hospital? She couldn't ignore it even if she wanted to. She bit her lip, "We can't cancel our stage though."

Chengxiao nodded, "That is true."

Exy placed her hand on her chin, "We could get you out of here."

Yeunjung shook her head, "They already planned it out though. I'm going to have to do this first."

Exy sighed but nodded and led Yeunjung and Chengxiao to the others. Yeunjung sighed, 'Wait for me, Somi.'

...

Kyulkyung and Nayoung had just finished their promotions and had gone to relax for a while. They were busy these days, congratulating their sunbaenim, Minhyun, who got placed 9th on Produce 101 Season 2. Actually, they didn't know what to call him. Sunbaenim or hoobaenim. But they decided to just give him a smile and hug with a small congrats to top it off.

Produce 101 Season 2 reminded them of their hard times during Produce 101 Season 1. However, they smiled and showed positive feelings when they were special guests on the last episode.

Nayoung grabbed the remote, "What do you wanna watch?"

Kyulkyung shrugged, "Cartoon, I guess? Or maybe comedy? Really, I don't care."

Nayoung shrugged and the television, going straight to the news channel. Kyulkyung sighed, "When I say I don't care, it doesn't mean I don't care."

Nayoung rolled her eyes, "You're not making any sense. Just watch the news. You need to learn more about the world you're living in."

"Which is called reality," Kyulkyung mumbled, earning a glare from Nayoung. They saw a broke down van that got smashed into a tree. Kyulkyung frowned, "Ouch. Whoever was driving that van was not paying attention to the road."

Nayoung sighed but squinted her eyes, "Hey, isn't that Somi's manager's van?"

Kyulkyung shuddered at the sound of Somi's name. She wasn't prepared to hear that again. She nodded as she rubbed her arms as if she was freezing, "Yeah, I think it is."

Nayoung raised an eyebrow, "Then..."

Kyulkyung stayed silent and tilted her head confusingly. Nayoung face palmed herself, "God damn it, Kyulkyung. Somi got in an accident!"

Kyulkyung smirked, "I bet you that you're wrong."

"Good afternoon, everyone! This has just come in that former member of the popular one year girl group from Produce 101, I.O.I, Jeon Somi, had been caught in a car accident. It is still unknown how this unexpected car accident began. Police officials are currently investigating this matter and hopefully, the young idol will survive. She is currently hospitalized in Gangnam Yonsei Sarang Hospital."

Kyulkyung widened her eyes while Nayoung sighed, "Told you."

Kyulkyung scoffed, "Nayoung, please don't activate your stone mode right now! Poor Somi's in a car accident! We have to see her!"

Nayoung nodded and sighed, "I'll get unnie. You just... don't cause any trouble... and crying."

Kyulkyung said nothing and started to form tears in her eyes. Nayoung face palmed herself again and got out of the door, 'Stupid me.'

...

Yoojung and Doyeon were busy preparing for their debut. If you compare them among the others, they're the ones that would miss I.O.I the most. They don't miss I.O.I, but they're the closest to missing them. Doyeon and Yoojung were busy dancing that they didn't notice what reality was going on.

Hyojung entered the room after Yoojung and Doyeon were done with their vlive, "Unnies, I just listened to the news and I felt bad."

Doyeon turned around, fanning herself repeatedly, "So, what was the news about?"

Hyojung sat down beside Yoojung, "I heard a really young idol got caught in a car accident. I heard she's currently hospitalized, but they don't know if she'll survive."

Doyeon raised her eyebrow, "Which idol?"

Hyojung shrugged, "Someone from I.O.I."

Yoojung widened her eyes, "Who from I.O.I?"

Hyojung her lips from being dry, "I think it was Somin- wait no, Somi."

Yoojung got up and sniffed to hold her tears in, "Which hospital was she hospitalized?"

"Gangnam Yonsei Sarang Hospital. Why?"

Yoojung looked at Doyeon and headed for the door, "I don't know about you, but I'm going to Somi."

Doyeon shouted, "I'm coming too! You're not the only person who cares for Somi secretly!"

...

The I.O.I members (except for Somi obviously) gathered at the hospital, panting furiously. Sejeong wasn't her normal self today, yelling as big as a siren, "Is she okay?!"

"How would we know?! We just got here like you!" Nayoung yelled back, irritated by Sejeong's loud yells.

"That's why I'm asking!" Sejeong argued back.

Kyulkyung gave a glare at Sejeong, "I know you're my unnie, Sejeong unnie, but you can't talk like that to Nayoung unnie!"

Mina defended Sejeong, "I'm sorry, Kyulkyung unnie, but did Nayoung unnie ever ask for your help? Because I didn't hear anything from her!"

Sohye looked at Mina in disbelief, "Mina, how could you?"

Mina scoffed, "I'm sorry, but Nayoung unnie and Kyulkyung unnie started it all."

Kyulkyung glared at Mina, "Sejeong unnie was the one who started it all!"

Yoojung went to Sejeong and Mina's side while Doyeon went over to Nayoung and Kyulkyung's side, "Stop, you four! You're causing a scene here!"

Sejeong scoffed, "Like I care!"

Chungha stood at the side with Chaeyeon, Yeunjung, and Sohye and sighed, "Guys, calm down. You know arguing doesn't solve anything."

The four looked at her, "Like you know everything!"

Chungha, who's one to never engage in a physical fight, pulled up her sleeves and walked up to the four, "You want it? Oh, it's on!"

Sohye winced at the yelling and looked at Chaeyeon with watery eyes, "Chaeyeon unnie, do something!"

Chaeyeon raised an eyebrow, "You think I can take care of all this? You must be crazy!"

Sohye whined, "Unnie!"

Chaeyeon groaned, "Shut up! You're making my headache even worse!"

Yeunjung went in between the two, "Stop! Now you guys are making a big scene here! Good thing there are no cameras!"

"Ahem."

All was silent. They turned to look at who made the noise. The doctor raised his eyebrow and cleared his throat, "There are patients here too, not only you. This is not a place for violence. I would suggest you to remain silent and enter inside the room for Ms. Jeon Somi. She has requested to see you immediately."

Sejeong stopped and ran inside the room, followed by the others. Once they entered the room, they stopped and widened their eyes. Somi was literally on the bed, she looked like she had a fourth-degree burn, her whole body except her face was burnt to the core, her foot covered with a bloody bandage and her head was weird looking. Somi twitched her hand and mumbled, "C-Come."

They ran to Somi and sat around her. Sejeong choked because of her tears, "S-Somi! H-How?"

Somi smiled, "I-I don't know. I-I was sleeping i-in the car when m-my manager lost control of t-the car."

Doyeon looked at her body with frightened eyes, "Y-Your skin."

Somi looked at her arms, "I-I know. The doctor said that I-I have a fourth-degree b-burn. There's a huge c-chance I might die."

Chaeyeon placed her hand over and held onto Kyulkyung's arm while Sohye placed her face on Mina's shoulder. Somi sighed, "I-I'm glad that y-you're here. Because of the p-promise we made, I-I didn't think you w-would come."

Kyulkyung softened, "How can you say that, Somi? Even if we want to forget about I.O.I, we can't ignore you."

Chungha nodded, "Kyulkyung's right, Somi. You're important to us."

Nayoung bit her lip to hold in her tears, "S-Somi, please don't leave us."

Yoojung began to bawl out, "Why does this have to happen?"

Nayoung couldn't hold it anymore and let her tears out. She treasured the moments when the oldest and the youngest were together. The times where they talked about their daily problems. On screen, they don't have much contact with each other, but they actually do when it comes to advice and life. Nayoung is thankful that she got to meet a very mature sixteen year old, even though Somi can be mischievous once in a while.

Chungha loved the times where Somi would come over to her with problems on the choreography. Even though Somi doesn't know it a lot, Chungha liked Somi's company, and she still does. She thought that Somi was cute and funny in her own way that Chungha started to envy her.

Sejeong was sad and upset that she wasn't first place in Produce 101, but she was glad Somi was first place out of all people. She would sing lullabies to Somi whenever the beagle maknae was feeling down. She would pat Somi on the head gently like a caring older sister.

Chaeyeon might've loved Somi as her own child. Somi was very mature but she was still innocent, Chaeyeon saw that immediately and swore to protect her from anything dangerous. She taught her to do the right things and gave her advice of her own due to her own experience. She cherished Somi and never wanted to leave the sixteen year old alone, but reality was cruel.

Kyulkyung was the oldest out of the hyper pack, but she understood how Somi felt. Even though Somi had more energy than Kyulkyung, she knew that Somi was hurting from the inside. She would play with Somi whenever she felt lonely and would consult her whenever she needed someone by her side.

Sohye was shy and quiet and never got to talk to Somi a lot on Produce 101, but because of a miracle, she got into I.O.I. During their precious time, she got to know more about Somi and had fun with her. Sohye now laughs and smiles more because of Somi.

Yeunjung was the one to go to whenever you wanted to improve your vocals. She had felt that it was unfair during the ITNW group battle. She knew that Somi's team would win due to Somi's tremendous popularity, but thought that they had a chance when Somi's team failed to learn the choreography in time. However, popularirty won over talent during the battle. Fortunately, Yeunjung was able to let go of that when she was chosen as the final member of I.O.I. She had gotten to know Somi more and realized that what she had thought in the past was all wrong and untrue.

Yoojung was a person who got along with Somi well. They were both crazy and hyper, dancing wildly in the early morning in front of cameras. They both shared a lot of contact too. Hyper kids but was suffering than most teenagers in the world, they encouraged each other and loved each other as if they were real sisters.

Mina was a calm one, but didn't talk a lot with Somi. However, when they did talk, Somi would make Mina feel comfortable and hyper. She would also go to Mina whenever she wanted to talk about food or wanted to eat food. Honestly, Mina sometimes felt lonely in Gugudan because she missed Somi's craziness.

Doyeon was just like Yoojung, who got along with Somi well both in Produce 101 and in I.O.I. They were both crazy and hyper, making weird moves every time they felt like it. They were also funny and reliable to each other whenever needed. They shared their problems and feelings whenever they were alone and make up well when they were angry at each other.

Somi appreciated her unnies. They were all helpful, funny, reliable, honest, trustworthy, crazy, and talkative. Somi was really mature than most teenagers, she even forgets that she is a teenager, but her unnies tell her that she doesn't have to be mature for their sake. Instead, they tell her to be a normal teenager who's still curious and hyper. Somi treasured the moments with I.O.I and still keeps them with her, she just doesn't want to suffer, because she suffered more than all of her unnies combined.

Somi smiled warmly, "I-I just want to s-say, thank you for changing m-my life. Even though I k-know we all want to f-forget about I.O.I, I know w-we can't. Because we love I.O.I t-too much to even try to forget about it. Y-You understand my problems a-and even know that sometimes I-I forget that I'm a sixteen year old. I-I appreciate that. T-Thank you. I-I now just realized how I.O.I can b-be so important to me. A-And I hope you feel t-the same. Before I-I fall into a deep sleep, I-I want to say, I love you guys."

Sejeong looked at Somi with frightened eyes as tears dropped down, "Somi, don't say that. You won't leave us, you'll be with us forever. We promise that we'll be with you forever. So please, don't leave us alone suffering. We already suffered too much, Somi. Please."

Somi smiled warmly and touched Sejeong's cheek, "I-I'm sorry, but I'm too t-tired to argue and s-say anything. Please let me sleep f-for now. I've suffered my whole l-life, unnie. Now it's time for me to r-release that. I hope that in m-my next life, I will meet s-some awesome unnies like you."

Somi slowly closed her eyes and smiled warmly, "I-I l-love y-you, I-I.O.I. F-Forever."

With that, Somi passed away. The girls still couldn't believe it and attended to her funeral a few days later. Instead of crying, they were gloomy, as if their world had stopped. Without Somi, nothing was the same. They didn't even know what would happen now. But they stopped ignoring I.O.I and finally cared for I.O.I. They knew they were going to suffer, at least they knew Somi wasn't going to suffer anymore. Somi would be resting in peace, somewhere up there, looking down at them with a smile saying, "Thank you."

...

It was the first anniversary of Somi's death. The girls gathered at Somi's coffin and placed flowers at the side. They prayed one by one and looked at the sky, the raindrops coming down fast. All was silent except for the sound of the rain. They had nothing to say, nothing to do.

When this rain falls on my head
I’ll get all wet even my heart

The girls looked at Doyeon who gave a warm smile back and waited. Mina took a deep breath with Doyeon carrying the umbrella for them.

Stay with me I still can’t be
In the rain alone without you

Mina looked at Yoojung with the same smile just like Doyeon's.

I’m still young, I’m still a bit scared
Though I know it’ll stop soon

Yoojung stopped to look at Chungha who was holding the umbrella for them.

I'm looking for you

Will it stop now?

Sejeong gave her signature smile and looked at the dark sky.

These raindrops, these tears?
I don’t want to get wet with rain
And tremble with cold

Yeunjung continued to hold onto the umbrella to block her and Sejeong from being touched by the rain.

Some day, the cold rain
Will become warm tears

Chungha held Sejeong's hand tightly.

And fall down, It’s alright
It’s just a passing downpour

Sohye smiled at Chaeyeon who smiled back as she held the umbrella for the both of them.

It’s just a passing downpour
It’s how I feel

As Chaeyeon held the umbrella, she took out her hand to let the raindrops land on her hand.

After I met you, I haven’t lost
The happy memories to the rain

Kyulkyung held the umbrella with Nayoung.

When the rain stops
Let’s meet again

Nayoung smiled despite her hands sweating.

We will smile again and be together

Will it stop now? I don’t want to get wet with rain

And tremble with cold
Some day, the cold rain
Will become warm tears
And fall down, It’s alright
It’s just a passing downpour

I don’t even have the strength to open an umbrella

Nobody wanted to steal Somi's lines, instead they sang together.

But we know
Let me just cry for a moment

As I lean on the rain
So you won’t see our sad tears

Now goodbye

Will it stop now? These raindrops, these tears?
I don’t want to get wet with rain
And tremble with cold
Some day, the cold rain
Will become warm tears
And fall down, It’s alright
It’s just a passing downpour