Meeting Her Again

Imperfectly Perfect

Donghyun, Woojin, and Daehwi were walking to school from their dorm in the early morning. 

"A month from now and we'll be able to stand on our first stage ever." Donghyun commented on last night's announcement at the pizza parlor. 

"Im so excited to dance with hyungs and big sunbaes" Daehwi squealed. Woojin was walking with a crooked grin and his hands in his pockets. 

 

 

"My heart is beating so fast just thinking about it." Woojin giggled. at that moment, the three arrived to school and entered the gates. As usual, there were frew squeals from girls here and there as the three BNM boys entered. 

"oh! isn't that girl from last night?" Donghyun pointed to a girl few meters away. The boys looked and at that moment, the girl looked back and noticed them too. 

"We actually did meet huh?" Woojin commented with his low voice. Yoojung looked down at her shoes in embarrassment. "Ah. ne. Thank you for coming to the pizza parlor yesterday! Please come more often! Next time, i'll give you some discounts!" Yoojung cheerfully invited the boys. 

"Yeah. We'll bring Youngmin hyung and Byul Noona too!" Daehwi chirped. "ah... ne." Yoojung hesitated. "umm. I'll head to class now. I'll see you guys around!" She waved goodbye and ran back to the group of girls that were waiting for her. 

-----

~In Yoonjung's Classroom~

"Yah. How do you know the BNM boys?" 

"Where did you meet them?"

"How are they like?"

"You're so lucky" 

"Im so jealous"

Yoojung was bombarded with questions by her fellow friends and female classmates. 

"Ahh... they came to the pizza parlor I work at yesterday, so I just talked to them and they happened to notice me." Yoojung replied shyly. 

"Heol... daebak. Wanjeon.. Real..." (a/n ong reference looool) a sea of jealous moans echoed. 

"But yoojung ah. You finally got to talk to Woojin! AHhh." One of Yoojung's best friend commented. "I heard his voice for the first time but damn. His voice is so y. I was about to fall for him too!" Another friend commented. 

Yoojung blushed intensly.. "yahhh. You guys stop it. It's embarrassing me." She covered her bright red face with her small hands. At that moment, the teacher walked in, signaling everyone to sit in their assigned seats. 

"okayy. Let's start class." The teacher said. Yoojung sat straight in her chair and looked outside the window.

today was a memorable day.