Im Going On Produce 10??

Imperfectly Perfect

"Youngmin Oppa.... omg... am I going to get kicked out? did I do something wrong? Omg... what's going to happen..." You were freaking out as you and Youngmin walked towards the CEO office. 

Youngmin chuckled at your sight. "Calm down. I'm pretty sure it's not bad news." He patted your head and gave you a warm smile. 

The two arrived in front of the office. Youngmin gave you a fighting pose then left. You took a deep breath before knocking on the door twice. 

You heard a faint "come in" from the other side. The door creaked open and Byul stuck her head inside to see the CEO smiling. 

"Oh Byul! You're here! I have GREAT news for you! Come in and sit down!!" He signalled you. You waddled towards the seat arranged infront of the CEO's large desk. 

"We got a call from mnet, and they are doing a survival show called Produce 101 and we got permission to send some of our trainees there. And this program is for girls only, and you being the only girl trainee here, we want you to go! THIS IS A GREAT CHANCE TO DEBUT BYUL!" The CEO screeched with happiness. 

Byul was in disbelief of the words that just came out of the CEO's mouth that all she could do gasp in excitement.

I have chance to debut? I can go on TV and stand on stage?

Byul thought. 

"I just want to make sure to get your permission, but are you up for this? Do you want to join this program? But, i'm telling you, it is a survival program so it's not going to be easy. Are you ready?" 

Byul nodded aggressively. "YES. I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES AND SHOW MY SKILLS TO THE WORLD." She said with determination. 

"Okay! I love your attitude! This is why i picked you into this company! I'll follow up with you when I get more information! You may go on now!" The CEO gave you a warm smile. She thanked him again before leaving his room. 

Byul  rushed back to practice room expecting all four boys to be in there but to her surprise only Woojin was there. But whatever, she couldn't hold in her excitement so she ran to Woojin and gave him hug. 

"KYAAAAA. WOOJIN-AH!! I FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO DEBUT! OMG WOOJIN AH!!!!" Byul jumped in happiness, still wrapping her arms around Woojin's neck. 

Woojin was baffled and stayed frozen at the sudden skinship. With too much excitement, Byul squished Woojin's cheeks and gave a small peck on his forehead. 

"... and then yeah, the teacher caught me trying to chea- OMG. IM SO SORRY. AM I DISTURBING SOMETHING" Daehwi screamed and covered his eyes as he and the two other boys entered back the room. 

"Heol... daebak..." Youngmin and Donghyun gasped in unison at the unexpected sight.