Awkward

Imperfectly Perfect

Ever since the incident, Byul felt weird and conscious around Woojin.

Whenever they practiced the dance, she unconciously kept an awkward distance and flinched whenever she felt that they were too close. 

Woojin of course, felt the awkwardness too which made him more conscious too. 

"YAH. WOOJIN AND BYUL. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING." 

The dance instructor scolded them. "ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON THE CONCERT HUH?" 

"no sir." The two whispered. 

"I don't know what the hell happened betweeen you two but you guys are going to need to be more professional. The concert is in a week. I'll check up on you guys again in two days and you guys better fix this." The instructor scolded and left the room. 

As soon as the door shut closed, the two sighed. 

Byul hung her head down low, feeling apologetic. Woojin walked around the studio rubbing the back on his neck, feeling frustrated. 

"Look. Noona. If its something about what happened at the Jjyajjangmyun place then I"m sorry. But I don't understand cuz i clearly helped you out of a dangerous situation. I need you to to talk to me so that we can fix this. I don't like how youre feeling awkward with me. That's the last thing that I want to happen between us." Woojin talked his feelings out. 

Byul stayed silent for a couple more seconds, leaving Woojin feeling uneasy. 

"..... Look. No. It's nothing. I'm really grateful for what you did that night. And You are truly my life savor. It's just... I'm really confused right now. I don't know why but, I feel different around you. I don't know what this feeling im feeling right now is. And I just... I don't know. I don't know whats wrong with me. I don't like things getting awkward with you too and i'm trying to make things not awkward but obviously its not working and I ju-" 

All of a sudden Woojin let out a small laugh, showing his snaggletooth. 

 

Byul looked at him with big surprised eyes. 

Woojin walked up to her and scruffled her hair. Byul noticed for the first time how tall Woojin actually was. He used to be half the size of Byul when they first met, and all of a sudden he's much taller than her and had become very manly. 

He stopped scruffling her hair and smiled warmly. 

"You know what Noona. Just don't think too hard about it. Forget whatever if bothering you and let's just go back to how we were.mmkay?" He sparkled his eyes, leaving Byul to nod her head shyly. 

"Okay good. I have another practice to go to so I'll see you later okay?" Woojin gave Byul a small pat on her head and then proceeded to leave the room. 

Byul stayed frozen in her spot and slowly lifted her arm to fix her hair. 

"mwoya..." She whispered with a even more confuzzled mind. 

 

a/n FINALLY UPDATED. I APOLOGIZE SO MUCH. I got into some personal troubles and had difficulty in updating so i apologize greatly for that. hope you guys enjoyed the update and there will be more to come!