Let's Celebrate!!!

Imperfectly Perfect

"oooooooh." The 3 boys exclaimed in understanding after hearing the story. "Then can I get a kiss on my cheek too noona?" Daehwi giggled. 

"Aigoo." Byul just lightly smacked Daehwi's baby fat cheeks with her hand. 

"Noona! That's unfair!! Why does Woojin get a kiss from you and not me!!!" He whined. Byul started to feel a little conscious and felt uncomfortable as Woojin has been staying silent this whole time. 

Donghyun noticed that the atmosphere was about to get awkward so changed the topic immediately. 

"BUT ANYWAYS. Noona congratulations! I know that you'll be able to achieve great things! You're talented, and nice, and cool." He complimented. 

"Donghyun's right. You'll definitely succeed and you've been working hard. THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION DON'T WE?!?" Youngmin followed. 

Everyone in the room cheered loudly. 

~~~

After practice, the Brand New Boys and Byul headed to a pizza shop in Hongdae. Byul was wearing a casual outfit (like below.). 

"Yah. Noona. Isn't your skirt too short?" Woojin commented with his low voice. "Hm? Really? It's normal. Yah. There's more girls at your school wearing shorter skirts than this." Byul defended. 

As they entered the pizza shop and headed to an open seat, Woojin saw how a group of guys nearby were eyeing Byul up and down. 

Byul having no idea, sat down next to Donghyun and in front of Daehwi.

Aish

Woojin frustrated, took off his school uniform jacket as he strided towards the other open seat next to Byul. Before sitting down, he threw the jacket on her lap. 

"Yah. Be considerate. Everyone doesn't want to see your elephant legs" Woojin looked away as he cleared his throat.

pshhh. Byul scoffed as she covered her legs with his jacket. 

"Yah. We may be close but remember that i'm still older than you." Byul stuck out her tongue at Woojin. 

Suddenly, a very cute and bubbly waitress arrived. 

"Hello, welcome to Hongdae Pizza Parlor. May I take your order?" She chimed. "oh? You're wearing the same uniform as my highschoo!" She noticed. 

Everyone looked up at her. "APOS Highschool right?" Both Woojin and Donghyun nodded. "Im a second year there!" She informed. 

"Oh? Really? We're second years too!" Donghyun commented with surprise. Woojin on the other hand, being shy with strangers just nodded. 

"Oh! wow. I'm Choi Yoojung by the way." 

"Im Donghyun, and this is Daehwi, Youngmin hyung, Byul noona, and Woojin. We're all from Brand New" Donghyun introduced everyone. 

"Hi! Nice to meet you Yoojung-sshi" Everyone greeted. "Nice to meet you! What would you guys like to order?" Yoojung chimed

Youngmin placed the order for everyone as Yoojung diligently took note.

"Neh~. I got your order. Your order will come soon. I hope to see you guys again!" Yoojung gave everyone her charming eye-smile and then left. 

"Wow. She's very cute and pretty" Byul commented with envy. "haha. She has the complete opposite vibe as star noona! But I prefer noona's chic style more! jjang jjang cool" Daehwi complimented. 

"Aigooo. My little daehwi is spoiling me too much." Byul ruffled Daehwi's hair. "Donghyun and Woojin-ah. You guys should befriend her at school. You'll be introduced to amazing cute girls man." Youngmin adviced the two boys with a smirk. 

Byul just rolled her eyes at the typical flirtious Oppa's attitude. 

"mmm. But I prefer someone like Noona too... How about you Woojin?" Donghyun commented. For some reason, Byul tensed up, anticipating his answer. 

Woojin started to bite his nail, something he always did when he got nervous, "...well... umm.. i guess... i guess I prefer someone more like Noona too." 

After hearing that answer, Byul couldn't help but feel reliefed for some reason. 

What... is this weird feeling I have right now?