Pick Me

Pick Me, I'm Kang Cutie!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know. This completes your complete makeover." Daniel smirked at looked at Hye Ri her ice cream preciously. They were now sitting at a park eating the ice cream Daniel bought to cheer Hye Ri up.

"What does?" She asked without glancing at him, eyes trained on spotting any melting ice cream droplets.

"Skipping class, you know, new hair, new face, new clothes, adding up to delinquent Hye Ri HAHAH" he laughed loudly when she frowned.

"And where is this conversation going? Is that supposed to be a compliment? Or an insult to the new me?" She pouted her lips.

"Don't ever find that jerk again or if he doesn't then tell me okay?" He told her seriously after a moment of silence.

"Yeah yeah. Seriously! You nag so much Kang Ahjusshi!" She smiled and decided to more since she knew he was getting angry.

"Knowing you for the past 13 years of my life since we were 5 as my neighbour and best friend you sure have nagged a lot. And you know what? This is my time to nag at you! Mr Kang Daniel do you know that you should focus more time on your studies and less time on your dancing even though that it is your passion? Your Omma will come after me again if you fail your tests! I'm just talking about properly time management. Why do you even have so much time to come and rescue me all the time huh? Look you need to find a -"

She shut her eyes and felt her heart fluttering at the sudden contact.

"Wha- what was that about?" She stuttered feeling her cheeks flush her hand immediately touching her lips still feeling the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter