Park Hye Ri's Back part I.

Pick Me, I'm Kang Cutie!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omg. Did you see her? Is she a new student?" Students whispered really loudly in the hallways when Eun Ji and Hye Ri entered the schoo together linking arms.

Eun Ji came over super early in the morning to drag Hye Ri off her bed chucking her glasses aside and placing contacts on Hye Ri's EYEBALLS.

Not to forget that she folded Hye Ri's skirt multiple times so it was finally above the knees.

"There. You don't look like a nerd now."

"Yah Kang. I'll meet you in school. I'm going with Eun Ji!" Sending her message quickly she took her breakfast and let Eun Ji cake her face with pens and random creams and powder.

"All done! You Loo perfect. Now let's go kick and show them who you are. Ask to show Kang Cutie." Eun Ji winked and smirked.

Rolling her eyes Hye Ri stood up to grab her bag.

"Please. Your Kang Cutie will be the most shocked HAHAH can't wait to see his face."

----
"Yah Kang!" Hye Ri called loudly as she approached Daniel at his locker. She had never done this before, screaming loudly in the hallway, have a complete makeover, oh and have everyone's attention.

"Micheulseo?!" Kang Daniel gasped feeling his eyes bulge out and looked at Hye Ri from head to toe multiple times.
He tried blinking, pinching and even slapping himself but Hye Ri was still the gray short hair girl I'm a short skirt uniform. Not that he didn't like it but she was just so different.

"Ahahhaah. Told you I went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter