Makeover

Pick Me, I'm Kang Cutie!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unni. I need a complete makeover. I want to show boys that I AM PARK HYE RI." Hye Ri walked into her friend's house determined for a change. She spent the entire night crying her eyeballs out.

"Omg! Is this for real? I'm so happy omg I've been asking you since, forever!" Park Hye Ri's pretty and slim best friend, Eun Ji screamed for joy before dragging her out to her favourite salon.

---
"OW! OW! OW!" Hye Ri cried out as the hair stylist combed through her thick tangled hair.

"AHHHHH!!!" Hye Ri felt her eyes tear up as she had her hair bleached. Throwing daggers at Eun Ji.

"Wan Song! Do you like it?" He hair stylist clapped his hand in satisfaction.

"Omg! Is that... Me?" Hye Ri gasped and had her hand over in shock.

Her hair was cut from a messy tangled elbow length to a short, thinner light brown dyed hair.

"You're pretty Hye Ri ah! Oh I'm so happy for you! Next step..." Eun Ji felt like tearing up before giving Hye Ri an evil smile.

---
"Wait! Oh! Song Eun Ji!!!!" Hye Ri gritted her teeth and wanted to claw Eun Ji so badly.

She was dragged to the dermatologist after the hair salon and had her face manhandled with chemicals before getting her eyebrows attacked viscously.

Thanking the staff they left the building and Hye Ri sighed loudly.

"Beauty does come with a great price..." She death glares Eun Ji but Eun Ji dodged quickly and dragged Hye Ri again.

"Now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter