Kang Cutie

Pick Me, I'm Kang Cutie!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omg did you seriously do that? Man I want to cake a guy's face..." Eun Ji sighed in envy and noticed Hye Ri's phone light up.

"Kang Cutie is calling you aren't you going to pick up? You missed his... 10 calls?!" Eun Ji's eyes bulged out and tried not to drool at her mental image of Kang Cutie.

"Omg! Kang! I'm so sorry I didn't see you calls!" Hye Ri picked up the phone and winced knowing a nagging session would start soon.

"Ani, 10 missed calls what were you even doing today huh? What is your phone for if you don't even use it to pick up calls? Huh? I know you just went through a breakup but that doesn't mean ting important people out like me okay? What did you even do were you hold up under your blanket again? Crying over someone worthless huh? You are the most amazing friend and girlfriend ever so don't think otherwise okay? It's just him that's the problem. Look... Just come out of your house, come and meet up with me cuz I swear if you don't I'll go kick this guys soon..." Daniel vented on the phone loudly rambling on and on.

A smile crept on her face ignoring Eun Ji who was opposite her drooling.

"Arasso Kang Omma!" She teased and heard him start again but interrupted.

"Actually. I've been out with Eun Ji the whole of today I don't think I have time to go out to meet up today. Don't worry about me, not going to cry over that nappeun sekki anymore. I'll see you in school okay? Gomawo Chingu ah." She hung up feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter