Park Hye Ri's Back part II.

Pick Me, I'm Kang Cutie!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do Hyun ah! Did you see! That couple tee girl came today but completely different! Wanjong DAEBAK!" Do Hyun's friends ran over to him and dragged him to park Hye Ri's table during lunch time.

"Park Hye Ri. Annyeong. You're pretty." Do Hyun smiled at Hye Ri sweetly.

"Do you want to talk aside?" Hye Ri asked Do Hyun stil smiling back st him sweetly. Aware of them having everyone's attention.

"Sure. I meet you at the garden." Do Hyun smirked at his friends. Score.

"Are you crazy? Why are you even doing this?" Eun Ji stopped Hye Ri grabbing her arm hissing at her.

"Don't worry I'm going to teach him a lesson." She smiled so sweetly it was sickening.

"Oh no. What would overprotective Kang Cutie do?? Where did he even go!" Eun Ji threw her candy at Seonho. 
"Yah! Get Daniel over! Hye Ri went to the garden with Do Hyun!"

"NOOONNAAAA!!! Arasso!" He whined and shook his hair making sure no candy was stuck on him.

---

"Wow. So you've changed so much in one day. You're pretty I wish I had noticed that earlier." Do Hyun commented and smiled at Hye Ri.

"Thanks. Such a. Pity you didn't notice any earlier."

"Look. I was thinking of catching a movie later. And go to the pubs to get a drink. You liked that place didn't you?" Do Hyun inched close to Hye Ri making her step back closer agains the wall.

"Hahah. You're mistaken. I didn't like that Lub at all. I only said that because you liked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter