Park Hye Ri

Pick Me, I'm Kang Cutie!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah! I saved up just about enough to buy him a birthday present and cake!" Park Hye Ri smiled proudly and pushed up her glasses holding onto the tshirt tightly with excitement.

---
"Do Hyunnie! Happy Birthday I got you a present!" Hye Ri ran up happily to Do Hyun.

"Yah, Do Hyun do you know who this... Creature is?" His friends scoffed at him and snickered. 
"Why are you even here?" He stiffly replied back.

"Here's your present! Open it! Open it!" Hye Ri could not even notice his friends and had her eyes focused on her boyfriend.

Tearing open the wrapping irritated he threw the wrapping on the floor and laughed loudly with his friends.

"What kind of present is this? Are you kidding me?" He held the shirt and threw it to his friends in disgust.

"Oppa! I'm sorry I was late!" A girl's voice suddenly cooed.

"Oppa who's this? What's this shirt?" The pretty slim girl dressed in a off the shoulder light blue stripped top and a denim skirt with a branded heels and handbag approached and held the now torn shirt in her hands confused.

Gasping she looked at the shirt and Hye Ri's shirt. 
"Seolma, a couple tee?" As she laughed manically Hye Ri felt tears fall and quickly grabbed the shirt back tightly squeezing it.

"How pathetic, look don't go after my boyfriend. Just walk away okay?" She laughed and held onto Do Hyun's arm.

Hye Ri felt her blood boil at the sight and the laughter at her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter