Kang Daniel

Pick Me, I'm Kang Cutie!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Kang! Pick me up now."

"What happened? Text me the address!" He quickly grabbed his jacket and wallet.

"Hyung! Where you going?" Seonho was a happy drunk and that included wrapping himself around people's legs.

"AISH, SEONHO not now!!! I have to get Hye Ri, she called me on the phone crying, Hyung! Help me!" He explained to Seung Woo and sighed in relief when Seonho let him go to climb on Seung Woo with a kissy face. Oh yeah. He was also a kiss drunk.

"Hye Ri! Yah Prk Hye Ri!" He called out running into the dark park feeling scared and anxious.
Hearing loud crying noises further in the park he sprinted there and stopped in his tracks feeling his heart squeeze painfully.

Squatting down slowly he tapped her knee gently.

"Wae uleur? Tell me what happened?" He stared deep into her eyes and brushed back her hair behind her ears and got a shock when she jerked forward to wrap her arms around him tightly , crying on his shoulder.

"Is it that nappeun nom?" His hand hovered over her hair before placing it down.

Hye Ri cried a while more before shocking Daniel again when she pulled back and sat up straight.

"Ani. I don't understand. I thought we were a couple! We went out for almost 2 months and I saved up a lot of money I worked part time jobs to get him this couple tee but then comes along his pretty girlfriend. And I ..." She hiccuped and cried as she explained waving the torn couple tee, the tear do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter