Chapter Six

Love you as who you are...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

... and you guys taught of intruppting and make things more complicate than it was . but i  can assure that the misery will end soon if you guys would be patiant!
by the way you guys may not be worried and go and relax this thursday like you already planned. 
All The Love
The Former One 7!

The 2 remaining maknae stayed shocked and angered . 
Taehyung fist his hand and slamed at table. "we should call the police!" 
Namjoon sighed as he tried to calm down the second youngest " we already did but appearantly there is no enough evidance and they thought of as not so important thing"
Jimin huffed in frustation "how can they not care? Kookie is already hurt  guys"
Yoongi put his hand over the younger's waist " we know that's why we told the managers to double the butlers ."
"but it's not enough!" the younger protest 
thightening his grip " i know jimine . that's why we're not gonna let him be alone even for a minute!"
"but we are doing it right now!"

"Calm down Jimine! I'm gonna wake him up for dinner. Calm down before you scare the kid" Jin said as he went towards Maknae's room.
as the oldest was about to open the door, a loud crash came from the maknae's room.
Opening the door frantically , he saw a scared maknae frozen on his spot looking with wide eyes towrds a black box?
Feeling the panic raising in his chest he ran to the frozen kid and grab him bridal style and ran as fast as he could.
"RUN!NOW!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter