Chapter Three

Love you as who you are...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was shaking miserably in Jin's lap as Suga was half shouting in to the phone while he was looking for some clean clothes or anything to clean the now blood soaked maknae .
a painful sob escaped his chewed lips as another feet of shakes , shook his body.
"you've been too good baby, take it like a champ you are" Jin murmered in to his ear as he kissed his dongsang's neck .
his heart was breaking with every single tear that the youngest shaded. he carefully tightened his grip around the teen's skinny frim as he supported his injured palm with his other hand. 
" i grab some cleen clothes for him and put it in a bag" Yoongi approached them as he placed the bag near Jin . Jin nodded in return . " Sejin Hyung will be here in less than 5 minutes . I think I should wake Joonie now" he nodded again as he coaxed Jungkook.
Suga croached down and kissed the maknae's forehead ." You're doing so good champ!" and gave him a smile and headed towards Namjoon and Jungkook shared room.
taking a deep breath he open the door and went straight towards Joonie's bed. "Namjoon" he said as he shook the boy. 
"hyung it's too early" the yunger mumbeled as he turned to show his back toward Yoongi.
"Namjoon;up, now!" 
the yiunger eyes widened as he sat and said "Yoongi hyung?" 
he felt sorry for his stren act towards his dongsang but he was too stressed out for God's sake. he messed his hair to show his soften side . the younger smiled sleepyy towards him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter