Chapter Five

Love you as who you are...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coaxing the maknae in his embrace he glance towards younger rapper.
he didn't say a word after they get out of hospital. but the younger was visibaly tensed .
kissing the maknae's temple to reduce the youth's whimpers , he tightened his grip around the maknae and roked him a little.
"didn't they give him pain killers?" Suga spoked voice free from emotions .
he glanced the younger " they did but they said the pain will be present at first 3 days afterwards the pain killer dose will be enough for him but right now they were scared that his weak body won't go on with it"
the younger nodded and reached to ruffle the kid's hairs. "poor little thing" he said and looked out of the window.
"do you want to talk about it?"
"i do hyung but i'm afraid my rage is keeping me from talking and makes me jump in action!"
"you know you can't do such a thing , right Yoongi?"
"i know hyung , but look what they done to our maknae there is no way in hell i let them go" he huffed in frustation .
the older looked with eyes full of love and care toward the rapper. "it's alright Yoongi . come here" he said az he opened his arms .
the older loked hesitate but came in his arms anyway "thanks hyung" he said as he start to play with Jungkook's locks of hair . 
the younger steered and opened his eyes, smiling as he saw his hyungs.
"Oh my heart Sin!" the maknae said as he faked a heart attack and chuckled .
the two older laughed at their maknae's dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter