Chapter One

Love you as who you are...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@AmandTheOne: I guess Jungkook is just growing to be most derespectfull human being ever!
@ArmyStan: Kookie's just turning to be a pig muscle . i missed the old cute fetus Kookie!
@Xxx_mimie:Jungkook is getting fatter and fatter shouldn't he care about his weight? he is an idol after all!
@Kpopoppas:He's not even offically 20 and yet he acts desrespectfully just to show he's mature!
@lillyomowtf:why he's always at center ? there's literally 6 other members beside him that can put in the center!
@thequeenxxx: we can see best hyngs and worst maknae ever in BTS!

He threw his phone away and hugged his legs . calm down JungKook calm dow! 
shaking a little he tried to maintain his emotions . You shouldn't cry! Don't be a burden to your hyungs by crying!
A tear rolled his cheeks and he shakingly brushed it a way
" Haters gonna hate,right?" he mummbled to himself as he took a deep breath.
"Kookie dinner!" Jin shouted from hall. 
he slowly got up and tried to look as normal as he could by not bursting into tears in any moment.
"looks like someone is grumpy!" Taehyung said as soon as he sat down at the table.
"just tired" he mumbled down looking down at his plate full of spaghetti. 
"awww" he could hear his hyungs coo at him.
"it's ok kook-ah you can go to sleep as soon as you ate your  dinner " Jin said as he ruffled his hair and sat down next to him.
to be frank he really didn't have an appetite , but under the stares of his hyungs it would only add to his problems.
as soon as his plate was free of food he stood up " i'm going to bed . good night hyungs" he said and basically ran towards his room.
"What's wrong with him?" Yoongi asked still looking at the path the maknae ran " he looked like he was going to cry in any moments" 
the members stayed silent as Jin got up " I think i go check on him?" he asked unsure of what to do next, as their maknae was unusually so emotional.
"I don't think it's a good idea hyung" Jimin said " he's like a ticking bomb. he's like gonna explode in any moment" 
the members nodded in agreemnt. the eldest sighed " ok then i do the dishes i guess" he said as he got up and gathered the dishes 
"let me help you hyung" Namjoon said as he got up from his spot at the tabel to start to do whatever Jin said 
"Joonie, honey thanks but you breaking dishes is the least thing we want tonight babe" he announced as he ran away to kitchen to not see a pouting Leader.
The other's couldn't help but crack a laugh at their eldest and leadr.
"c'm on Joonie you can give me a hand at maills right?" Yoongi said , trying to stop the leader from pouting any further.
he nodded as he went with Suga to ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter