Chapter Four

Love you as who you are...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride towards the Hospital was hell.
Jungkook was started to go dizzy which made his hyungs to freak out more which led Jungkook felt sorry for giving them a hard time and led his crying pick up again and make the poor thing more dizzy.
The kid was nearly unconscious when they arrived at hospital and that made Doctors  to not give him anesthesia cause they were afraid how his weak body will protest against it so he went throw getting the pieces of razors' off his hand and pitched his hand up. 
they let his hyung to be with him whole time and they praised him how he took it like a champ; Jin was sure he cried more than Kookie which led Yoongi and Jungkook laughed at them which warmed the two's heart!
Now they were sitting at a hospital room Jungkook fast asleep with an IV in his hand and the two looking at theier excuhsted maknae waiting till the IV ended and take the kid back at theier saftey of their dorm, not so safe to be exacted right now!
"That was hell of a way to start a day!" Seokjin said as he palmed his face and sighed.
The younger just nodded and kept staring at their little angel.
"I Think we should call Joonie , hyung!" He said . the latter nodded and grabbed his phone and started texting the leader to update him about Jungkook's condition and that they would talk later , without the maknae of course! 
"I don't think it's safe back at home!"Suga said. 
Jin glanced at him and sighed "You think it's kinda related to yesterday's package?" 
the younger slipped down more into his not so comfortable chair " I'm not sure hyung , but it's kinda suspicious . first there was the letter warning him if he doesnt ing do what that basterd's wanted he will do it himself!" he said and took a deep breath , trying his best to calm do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter