Chapter Two

Love you as who you are...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkookie" Jin said softly as he pinched the younger's s , his usual way of waking up the maknae!
the youngest whined and pressed his face further in to the pillow. "C'm on now Jungkook you have a school ahead!"  Whining a little more, finally he woke up and greets Jin with a sleepy smile. 
the oldest smiled at his cuteness and kissed his forehead ."c'm on now kook-ah get ready and come down . you're breakfast is waiting for you. hurry up now!"
the younger nodded happily and got up. he chased with his eyes as the youngest made his way to the bathroom for a quick shower. 
his smile fall . the impact of yesterday's incident still on him as he made his way through kitchen. 
"we should've just made him stay home today!" his thoughts broke by the voice of Yoongi.
"Yoongi ! you're up!" he said amazed as his oldest dongsaeng was likely the least person he excpected to be up this early in a free day. 
"hmm. couldn't sleep" he said as he sanked into the coach.
"oh my poor dongsaeng. anything i can do?" he said give him a pitiful smile. 
" a coffeewould be nice" 
the older nodded and made his way towards the coffeemaker. 
"hyuuuuuuung didn't you see my bagpack?" Jungkook half yelled as he came down from stairs towards where Jin Eomma was.
" Joonie's forwarding his habits to you doesn't him?" Suga said sleepyly from his spot on the coach.
"oh. Suga Hyung, you're up?" and gave him a super cute shocked face. the oldest chuckled in response.
"Yoongi your coffee is ready . Jungkook hurry up and eat your breakfast." 
"but hyung i really did loose my bagpack!"  the oldest rolled his eyes at  the youngest dramatics acts. 
"okay okay you eat I look for your bag ok?" 
Jungkook nodded happily as he sat on his usual spot at the table and start eating.
he smiled at the happy Jungkook and went to look for the idiots bag.
"how did you managed to loose your bag a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter