Chapter 9

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you woke up the next morning you found yourself in an intern battle with yourself and your heartbeat fastened when you felt the warm chest falling and raising underneath your head. A soft breeze made the strands of hair on top of your head move a little and you tried really hard not to get lost in his smell. You couldn’t remember how you two had ended up like this in the first place, the last memory you had from last night was you asking him to stay with you and when you thought back of how desperate and pleading you had sound you almost flinched. God, what was this illness doing to your dignity? Your leg was straddling his hip and you could feel how his arm was softly spread across your middle, though you were sure that he wasn’t aware of the awkward position you two were in. The headache was still there, somewhere in the very back of your mind, waiting to come back to the surface. Your skin was still sticky because you had been sweating so much and your nose was tingling because of a sneeze you had to hold in. The flu was still there and you knew that you still had a fever. Hopefully you didn’t make him sick as well by laying here next to him like this, well actually next to him wasn’t the right description because you were rather laying on top of him. Secretly you liked the way his body shaped against yours and the way he held you, but you would never admit that. It was the very first time that you had ever shared a bed with someone different than your friend James, so that wasn’t the same. Nothing had happened, you had immediately fallen asleep as soon as he had laid down next to you, you had been too tired to do anything. But it seemed as if you had also been too tired to dream, because from the moment you had fallen asleep you also hadn’t had any nightmares again. It seemed like Baekhyun had had a positive outcome on you after all. The next thing you should be worrying about was how you were going to get the hell off of him without waking him up. You weren’t in the mood to deal with his teasing comments about how you were using him as your teddy bear in the middle of the night. 

 

Slowly you lifted up your head, trying to look at the alarm clock which was standing on the nightstand on his side of the bed. It seemed as if he was still fast asleep, at least that was how it seemed when you studied the falling and rising of his chest underneath his shirt. You could feel that he was muscular and you wondered what he would be looking like without any clothes on. Immediately you shoved the dirty thought somewhere towards the back of your mind, frustrated with yourself because your mind was even going that way. Though it probably wouldn’t take long before he would start to wake up, knowing that in a while his alarm would go off and would wake him to do to school. It seemed as if you only had two options, or you would get off of him before he would wake up, or you would stay exactly where you were and you would pretend as if you were still asleep and as if you had no idea what you were doing. They both seemed risky, there was a chance that he would find out either way that you had been hugging him in your sleep. God, it was typical for you to get yourself into this kind of a situation. You noticed that you were holding in your breath as you began to remove your leg from his hips, tugging it back towards your own body so that you could move freely. Even though you were still tired and you felt exhausted, you needed to get up so that you could get something to drink. You had finished the last bit of water in your glass a few hours ago, and now that you thought about it you also needed to use the bathroom. It had been a very long time since you had been sick, even when you had been living with Elena you hadn’t had anything worse than a cold. Usually you took great care of yourself, but when you were upset you did stupid things like running out the house while it was pouring without any decent clothes on. Finally you were able to turn onto your back and you were just planning to let out a deep victory sigh when suddenly the alarm clock started beeping on his side of the bed and you almost jumped against the ceiling out of surprise. God, how was he able to wake up each morning with such an annoying sound ringing close to his ears. 

 

A groan came from the man beside you and he his side to shut off the alarm while you tried to calm down your fast beating heart. Elena screaming to you that you had to get your lazy out of bed was definitely much better than this. “.” He muttered when he dropped his phone back onto the wood, and it sounded very strange to hear such an impolite word escape from his lips. He was always so nice and teacher like, this didn’t really fit that picture. Though you were probably going to see him in more situation from now on in which you shouldn’t be able to imagine your teacher to be in. It was almost as if he had forgotten where he was and that he wasn’t the only one laying in this bed, or that this wasn’t his room. He stretched his arms above his head and let out an exhausted grown while his muscles woke up inside of his body. Then he turned his head and looked at you with a dazed expression, like he needed a few seconds to realize what the hell was going on before he sat up straight in a matter of seconds, startled. So he hadn’t noticed that you had been cuddling together in your sleep, good, that was definitely a good thing. “I’m sorry, I kind of forgot that I slept here.” He mumbled as he brushed his hands through his hair, making you blink your ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter