Chapter 3

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter how hard you had tried to resist and to rebel against this decision, you had nothing to say into it. Of course everything went exactly like they wanted it to go, that was just how it worked in your family. They would have used every single threat to make sure that you kept yourself on your part of the deal, even if that would include cutting you off or putting you up for adoption. The only thing that mattered was that you would marry this guy, your damn English teacher, this was horrible. You had told your best friend that your parents had forced you to live with them again because your grades weren't  good. Lying to her had felt terrible, you felt like you were betraying her or something by not telling her what was actually happening to you. That your parents had decided to settle you with someone and had forced you to live with some guy you barely knew. She had been so sad and disappointed when you had told her that you were moving out and she had even proposed to tutor you so you could stay. How the hell were you supposed to explain to her that there was no way it was going to work? Did she notice that you were keeping things from her? Well, if she did then she didn’t let you notice. But eventually even she couldn't stand up against you parents, no one could. Once they had a plan settled inside of their stupid brains then it was very hard to remove it. It wasn’t like you hadn’t tried, during your last angry phone call you had even threatened that you would throw yourself off of a bridge if they would continue this.

 

Your mother had gotten furious when you had said that, angry that you were using your own life as an argument in this. Well, you didn’t care, because you felt as if she was taking your life away from you, this was worse than suicide. You were going to live with your teacher, you were supposed to get in a relationship with him and eventually you would have to marry him. What kind of world had you gotten a part of? With your two best friends by your sides you strolled down the halls, dreading the moment that was about to come and you wondered if you should lock yourself up inside of a toilet and use the excuse that you weren’t feeling well. You could always push you finger in the back of your throat to make it sound as if you were throwing up if they wouldn’t believe you, you could be very convincing if you had to be. The thing was that your next period, was English and you would do anything so that you didn’t have to walk into that classroom. How were you supposed to react when you future husband showed up in front of your face. You knew you were supposed to pretend as if nothing was going on, as if everything was perfectly fine, but it wasn’t! Nothing was fine, this was all a big mess. You wanted to yell at him for not standing up for you that day in the restaurant, you wanted to move your fist against the side of his face, you wanted to kill him. It had been a very long time since you had had any murderous thoughts about someone, but that always meant that it was serious. It wasn’t like you didn’t believe that he was a great guy, maybe he was, maybe he wasn’t, the thing was just that you didn’t care. You didn’t want to get to know him, you didn’t want him to play a bigger part in your life than being your teacher, it wasn’t supposed to be like that.

 

The only thing he should be doing was teaching you English, your collaboration was supposed to end there. He had to make sure you would succeed your final year of high school. There wasn’t much you knew about him, other than his name and what he did for a living. He was only three years older than you, so age difference wasn’t something you could use against this relationship. For you it wouldn’t be such a problem, but there was always a chance that he would think of you as childish. While holding in your breath you entered the room and you tried not to stare at him but walk directly towards your desk at the corner on the second row, but of course you failed miserably. Baekhyun was standing behind his desk, like he usually did before the class would start and was organizing his papers as if they needed all his attention. Though as soon as you came in his eyes flew up and his gaze locked with yours, it almost seemed as if he was shocked to see you. Like, what had he expected, that you would ditch his class for the rest of the year so that you could avoid him? That was not going to happen. He opened his mouth, as if he wanted to greet you, but then realized that wouldn’t be a very good idea and closed it again. James and Elena didn’t seem to notice anything strange as they walked through the rows of desks and sat down on their own chairs. He clearly didn’t know how to behave so instead he turned around towards the blackboard and ignored you, which was probably the wisest decision. God how awkward was this, the girl who was about to be his wife was sitting in his class, he had to teach her and grade her tests. If you would ever fail his course again then you would sink through the floor from humiliation.

 

Seemed that from now on you had to turn English into your favorite class and actually study for it, you were screwed. With a big sigh you sat down behind your desk and threw your bag down next to your chair on the floor. Your stomach started rumbling and you quickly pushed your hands against it in the hope to silence it, though you were sure the person next to you had already head it. You wished that you had eaten something this morning, but just like other times you had slept in, needing your rest now that stress had taken over you. There were two more hours left before lunch, how were you ever going to survive this terrible day? You leant back against your chair and mister Byun started his class and he explained the next project to everyone. Would he help you study if your grades would go down? You wondered what it would be like to live with him, would he be a clean or a messy person? Well, you would figure it out soon. Until now you had always lived by yourself or with Elena, someone you could talk to about clothing and boys, things you couldn’t do with him. He probably wouldn’t appreciate it if you would start gossiping about his students or would bring up this hot guy you had spotted across the hall. What would his personality be like? In front of his students he always seemed very nice and warm, but you had no idea how he was in his own life after school. Maybe he was a vegetarian or something, did he expect you to cook for him if you moved in together? A groan left your lips and you dropped your forehead on top of your textbook. Some students turned their heads to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter