Chapter 22

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stared at the text message that was opened on the screen of your phone. Were you thinking about it? honestly, not really. You made up your mind minutes ago, now you were just thinking about the right way to tell her your final answer. Because you already knew she wasn’t going to like it. You’d started your answer and had deleted it again at least three times in the past ten minutes as you tried to think of a way to tell her so that she would get a little less upset. “Just tell her, she can’t eat you through the phone.” Baekhyun called from behind the kitchen counter. He as watching you with thoughtful eyes as you sat on your usual chair at the table. These days there weren’t many things that happened which you didn’t tell him. For a guy he was great at giving advice, so somehow your problems always ended up rolling over your lips when he was near. “Maybe not, but she will kill me on Monday.” You said, finally satisfied with the way you had formed your reply and you quickly pressed send before you could chance your mind again. He was right, she could be angry tonight, but maybe she would have cooled of by the start of next week. She had asked you to join her towards a party, since James had bailed on her, as he usually does. But since he always the one who escapes, you’re the one who always gets dragged along. Jongdae was hosting it, and that alone was a reason enough for you not to go. 

 

He usually did it around this time of the year, a few weeks before the winter ball would be organized. It was his way of having fun before the finals would start and everyone would be too busy celebrating Christmas so they couldn’t make it. With your hands neatly folded underneath your chin you waited rather impatiently for an answer. In the mean time your eyes studied Baekhyun’s back as he occupied himself with the food. The room smelled amazing and your stomach was already longing for food again, even though you’d finished a snack as soon as you’d gotten home from school. “I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to go anyway, after what happened.” Baekhyun said as he lifted the pan from the stove and carefully carried it towards the table. You shrugged, your mind somehow refused to go back towards those events. It always reminded you that you had lost control in front of him the second time in a row. You hadn’t forgotten about the way you had silently begged for him to kiss you, so embarrassing. Your plan not to like him and staying as far away from him as possible was failing and you felt as if there was nothing you could do to stop it. You were drawn to him like a mot was drawn towards a burning flame. When he was close to you, your brain simply seemed to shut down. You couldn’t think straight. 

 

Even then, the fact that Jongdae had threatened you in class just because he’d had to miss a few football practices wasn’t scaring you enough to lock you up inside of your house. If he had a problem with you then that was his own problem. His invitation was an open one, meant for every single student inside of the school. He hadn’t asked you not to come, so that wasn’t the only reason why you didn’t want to go. You simply wanted to spend a nice evening at home. Tonight there were no parents you had to worry about, no fights you could get into, no drama that could ruin things. You simply wanted a night for yourself, was that too much to ask? The sound of your beeping phone rang through the house as he sat down across of you and even though you knew that phones were forbidden neat the table during diner you couldn’t stop yourself from looking. A curious look came from Baekhyun as he waited for you to say what her answer was. though instead you sighed and rolled your eyes. “It’s from my mom. She wants to know how we’re doing. Asks me to call her soon.” You mumbled, disappointed and you laid your phone back down on the table beside you, screen down so that next time maybe you wouldn’t give into your temptations. You’d answer her later, planning to tell her that you were busy and that you couldn’t call her right now. You hadn’t forgotten the way things had turned out at that diner, and you still weren’t able to get rid of your anger completely. 

 

“At least she still reaches out for you, my mom turned it into her job to ignore me.” He said as he gathered an amount of food on his plate and he began to stuff it inside of his mouth. You took the spoon from him and began to fill your own plate as you thought about this. He’d seemed so angry at his mother the other night that you had forgotten to ask if he might mind if she wouldn’t reach out to him. Though, he hadn’t seemed in the mood to talk about either of his parents back then. “You could always call her.” You said, trying to sound supportive, yet you could only feel shivers when you thought back about his family. She had hated you so much, his mother, so you couldn’t help but dislike her as well. Not that she had done so much to make you like her. She hadn’t even tried to be nice to you. Still, you didn’t feel like you could blame Baekhyun for it and you didn’t have the right to judge his relationship with his parents. If he still wanted to see him and meet up with them then you would have to live with that. Besides, it wasn’t like your parents had treated him that well and he never complained when you spoke about them. He threw you a glance from his side of the table before shaking his head. “I didn’t say I wanted to talk to her. I’m still angry because of what she said.” He muttered before lifting his glass and taking a huge gulp of water. A blush traveled across your face when you realized how sweet it was of him to keep standing up for you like that, even against his own parents. It made you feel special somehow, as if you already owned a spot inside of his life, even after such a short amount of time. The two of you avoided the topic as you finished your meal. Quickly you placed everything inside of the dishwasher and as soon as you closed it Baekhyun stretched his arm above his head and groaned. 

 

“I think I’m going to take a shower, do you mind?” He asked, knowing that you were usually the first one to claim the bathroom and to get fresher up. But you shrugged your shoulders and waved him off, knowing that you wouldn’t be able to enjoy your shower before your friend had answered your text. It wasn’t like her to ignore you like this, she usually replied in a matter of seconds. Elena’s phone was always glued to her hand, there was no way she would ever be able to live without it. As soon as he disappeared upstairs you grabbed your phone and walked towards the couch, grabbing the remote and planning to turn on the TV. Though, in just a matter of seconds you got distracted by the sound of running water coming from the bathroom. Your imagination immediately took you on a journey, one you hadn’t even asked for you and you couldn’t stop yourself from thinking of your English teacher, , underneath the shower. Quickly you squeezed your eyes shut, feeling the warmth spread across your cheeks. Your fingers were clenched around the remote as you pressed your back deeper inside of the pillows. Your mind was racing, and you couldn’t stop it. Somehow you could see every single detail of the bathroom, the steam against the giant mirror, the slippery tiles, the warmth inside. You had seen those things a millions of times before, though you were the one who took a bath most of the times.Yet, this time there was something new added to that fantasy and you pressed your thighs together as you saw the image of him appear behind your closed eye lids once more. 

 

You hadn’t seen much of his body yet, he always covered up very well. But you had seen a small amount of his chest underneath his button up shirt, his upper arms as he pushed up the sleeves of his shirt. Curiosity rushed through you as you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter