Chapter 21

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay everybody, today we’re working in pairs of two. I’ve already decided you in groups and you’ll be working together for the next two classes.” Baekhyun said as he stood in the front of the classroom. He already gained a few sighs from other students who were dreading the thought of having to work with someone who wasn’t their own chosen partner. Elena shot you. Look from her side of the room and you pouted at her, laying a hand on your heart to let her know that you would miss her. Teachers were getting smarter these days, they knew their classes would be uncontrollable if they’d let you chose your own partner. When you looked back at him you could see that he had a small smile on his face as he guided his eyes away from you and you could feel your own lips starting to curl upwards. The two of you had decided not to talk about what had happened last night. It was better for everyone if you just tried to forget what happened. Though, you couldn’t deny that the scene had been playing in your mind over and over again while you had been laying in bed and you had supposed to be sleeping. The feeling of his soft lips on top of your skin was fresh and just thinking about it caused your heart to jump inside of your chest. What were you doing? You weren’t supposed to have these kind of feelings. You were convinced it only happened because the two of you had spent to much time together the past few weeks. 

 

He was the only guy who was around you these days, so who wouldn’t get confused about their own feelings after such a long time? Maybe you should start hanging out with your friends again. As long as you had the strength to keep your mouth shut about what was going on in your private life and that you were living with your English teacher there wasn’t a single reason why you shouldn’t meet up with them. Besides, you missed them, having them around and being with them. You were sure that once you’d spend time with others these strange feelings that were developing inside of you for Baekhyun would disappear. “Heeri and Jongdae.” It was only when you heard your own name that your head jumped up and you realized you had been day dreaming all this time. Many students had already formed a pair and had been shoving around chairs and desks to sit with their partner. A blush bloomed on your cheeks when you looked at the handsome boy at the corner of the room, in the total back. Why anyone had ever decided to put him back there was a mystery to you. Though, Jongdae always seemed to be able to get things his way. As the captain of the football team he usually got a lot of understanding from teachers, because after all the poor guy had to train his but off during the week and play games in the weekends. 

 

Most girls would probably be honored to work with Jondae, even if it was only for two days. He was flattering, always knew the right thing to say to a girl and somehow ended up wrapping all of them around his finger. Yet, you couldn’t help the fact that his charms never seemed to have the right effect on you, it was as if they did the opposite things to you. Besides, you already knew that he would let you do all of the work, since he never did anything. When you sat down on the seat next to him you spotted James turning around on his chair a small end away from you. He quickly mouthed the word ‘jealous’ before giving you a thumbs up and reuniting with his own partner, Hana. You rolled your eyes at his behavior and cracked a smile before facing the guy next to you, who shot you a smile that showed off all his white and straight teeth. “Heeri, so nice that we finally got to do something together. You know, I’ve been thinking about asking you out for a while now.” Wow, this guy really didn’t feel any shame, at all. He had been out with Jenni a few days ago, so he couldn’t have been thinking about asking you for that long. You shot him a polite smile before grabbing your textbook and laying it in between the two of you, knowing that he probably didn’t bring his. He always forgot his stuff at home. “Really? I’m afraid I’ll have to pass, I’m a little busy these days.” You said and looked up when Baekhyun appeared in front of you, passing through some work sheets to every pair. Curiosity was visible inside of his brown eyes but he didn’t say anything as he went on. 

 

Going out with a guy like Jongdae wasn’t on your to do list. Even if you wouldn’t have been in an arranged marriage with someone else, then you still wouldn’t have agreed. Elena liked him and you would never stab your friend in the back in such way. She could have him though, there was nothing special about him. Though, it didn’t seem as if he liked your refusal, because he leaned forward on his side of the desk, almost lingering in your personal space. “Why not? Oh come on, don’t be lame. We’ll have fun together, I promise.” Now he was grinning and you didn’t even know what kind of fun he was referring to, but you’d have to disappoint him, again. You were up for having fun, but not with him. You brushed your hair behind your shoulder and simply ignored his question this time, hoping that it would get through to him that you simply weren’t interested. You read through the first question on the page, realizing you’d have to be reading a little bit of text in your book which would help you solve them. This wouldn’t be that hard. Maybe you’d already be able to finish it today so that you wouldn’t have to pair up with him anymore tomorrow. Yet, the muscles of your jaw tightened when you felt his hand gliding up the fabric of your jeans. Instantly your eyes darted back towards him and you could feel them shooting daggers his way, warning him to keep his hands to himself. But he just smiled innocently as his hand continued upwards, making you stomach turn inside of you. Before you knew it you had raised from your chair, making it squeak across the tiles so everyone was able to hear it. “Get your hands off of me!” You squealed, sending him a disgusted look. It was obvious he hadn’t expected you to give him away, because for a minute he just sat there, stunned. After a few seconds his look hardened, clearly angry at you. 

 

“What’s going on?” Baekhyun made his way back towards your desk and stood beside you, his gaze slipping back and forth between you and Jondae. You had no idea why he had decided to pair you up with him, maybe there had been a great logic behind it. But whatever it was, you wanted him gone and there was no way you were still going to finish this process with him. “He’s being touchy mister Byun, he can’t keep his hands to himself while I clearly told him that I wanted nothing of that.” The two of you stared each other down and you were sure that if Jondae had had the chance that he would have murdered you for this. He’d probably never had this sort of reaction before from a girl, there was a first time for everything. Everyone was looking at you with interest and James was giving you a dramatic look as your gazes locked, he was loving this. “Mister Kim, you will finish your work alone and you’ll be spending the next two afternoons in detention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter