Chapter 11

❣ The Teacher Student Marriage #2017
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You shouldn’t be doing all of this right now.” He said when he took a canvas from your hands and began to carry it up the stairs, towards the attic. It was weird to see him standing in this room, since you were the only one who had been here so far. It was still a little dusty and the windows weren’t really clean yet but you were sure that he was never going to allow you to clean it now. It was a miracle that he had allowed you to go to the store to buy some supplies and at least it gave you something to do while he had been gone. The more stuff you got inside of the room the more excited you became, your fingers started itching to grab a brush and dip it in some colored paint. It had been a long time since you had painted anything, because you didn’t tell a lot of people that art was your real love. At this point you still couldn’t believe that you had told Baekhyun and you hoped that he wasn’t planning on making fun of you because of it. He put down the last canvas against the wall and you clapped your hands together in joy, very pleased about how everything looked. You had always wanted to have a place like this for yourself, but your parents had never wanted to give it to you. The last thing they had wanted was to push you even more towards something they didn’t want you to do. But Baekhyun wasn’t like them, when you had told him that you wanted to get into art, he had told you to do it and you still felt grateful. 

 

You never expected him to join your parents opinion in all of this, but you also hadn’t expected him to be this excited about all of this. “I guess that was the last one.” He said as he placed his hands on his hips and looked around the room just like you had done before his eyes rested on you. You weren’t trying to hide the joy you were feeling at this moment, he could know how much this meant to you. It was as if finally, after days of bad news and disappointment something good was happening in your life. It was strange that he was the person who was sharing this moment with you, out of all people. “My parents would never approve this.” You said as you focussed your amazed gaze on him and saw how he walked past you to head for the stairs again. He was probably hungry, it was past dinner time by now and you hadn’t noticed that you were actually hungry because you had been so busy with your art room. It had been a dream of yours to have something like this, and now it was finally coming true. “But your parents aren’t here right now.” He informed you and waited until you came after him before he began to descend the stairs, knowing that you were coming after him. With each day that passed it seemed less annoying to have him around you, you even found yourself looking forward to the time he returned home so you could talk to him. Baekhyun wasn’t a bad person at all, he was even quite nice, but you had just been too stubborn to see it. That he was doing this for you meant so much more than words could say, but you were never going to admit that to him. 

 

“Please tell me you’re hungry after such a day of hard work? You’re not even supposed to be walking around right now.” He said and you rolled your eyes when his concern began to come up again. You had already convinced him that you were feeling much better than the day before, even though your temperature was still slightly higher than usual and he refused to let you go back to school until your fever was completely gone. Of course you understood, not only could you get sick again, but there was also a chance that you would make others ill and that wasn’t something you wanted to do. But the thought you had to stay home much longer didn’t really make you very happy at all. You were getting bored of studying the wallpaper and the tiles and hearing the stories of your friends about everything they had been through at school. “I am hungry actually.” You said and followed his instructions when he demanded you to sit down on the nearest chair and felt a little bit guilty because he was cooking for you again, for the third night in a row. Maybe you should think about making him something tomorrow, before he came back from work. “Did something interesting happen today?” You demanded to know, just because it gave you the feeling that you were a part of it, as long as you kept talking about it. 

 

While pressing your hands against the cold table, sensing how it blew straight through your skin and it seemed to touch your nerves. Was it doing weird things to you, not being able or not being allowed to be outside? Here inside of the house there was a constant warmth, instructed to be adjusted to your liking, but outside it was cold, almost freezing. As you had been staring out of the window of the attic earlier today you had seen people passing the streets, wearing thick gloves and all being wrapped up in tight scarves and coats. They had looked as if their toes had been freezing off while you had been enjoying the almost tropical temperatures. You’d probably get a huge shock when you’d get ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter