Transferee

It Was You All Along (Taekook/Vkook)

Third POV

Jungkook and Namjoon arrived at their school. They went straight to the principal's office and got Jungkook's schedule. As they were about to see where Jungkook's classes were but were stopped by someone shouting. They spin around and saw Jimin running towards them.

"Hey, Namjoon hyung and Jungkook!"

"Hi, Jimin."

"Sup, Jimin."

"Nothing much. So where are you guys heading?"

"We were about to go to Jungkook's classes, so he knows where they are and wouldn't be late and lost."

"Oh ok. Well, what are you guys waiting for? Let's go!" Jimin grabbed Namjoon's and Jungkook's arm and started dragging them. "So what's your first class?"

"Um...it's chemistry."

"Chemistry!? Aren't you just 15 and suppose to be in biology?"

"Yeah, I'm 15 but I skipped a grade."

"Lucky! So what room is it?"

"It's in a room... 115."

"Yay! I have a class with Jungkook!" Jimin leads the way to their classroom. They finally arrived at their classroom. Jungkook thanked his friends.

"So where are the rest of your classes?" Jungkook told Jimin where they were and to his disappointment, they didn't have the same classes, but it was somewhat close. They entered the classroom and sat in their seats. A minute before the school bell rings, students entered the room. Then the teacher strolled in and told the class there's a new student. The teacher signaled Jungkook to walk in front of the classroom and introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Jungkook. Please to meet you." A couple of girls whisper to each other about how cute Jungkook look, but he ignored them and went back to his seat.

At first, Jungkook and Jimin didn't pay attention because they were talking. The teacher immediately told them to pay attention in class, which they did and then the school bell rang. They attended all of their classes until it was lunch time and headed to the cafeteria where they both saw Namjoon sitting at a table.

They sat down and ate their lunch. He excused himself from the group and told them he needed to go to the restroom. Jungkook walked back to the cafeteria. When he finished his food, they went to their classroom. When school ended Namjoon asked, "Do you guys want to stop by the cafe and eat there?"

"Sure, Let's go. I was getting a little hungry." They walked towards the cafe and when they got inside Namjoon asked them to find a spot while he ordered. Jimin and Jungkook found a spot near the window. Namjoon returned with their food.

Jungkook saw the time and bid his friends a farewell since he needs to finish unpacking. They all said their goodbyes. As Jungkook was on his way out he slammed into someone. Jungkook stared back at him and walk to his apartment. When he got there, he unpacks almost everything which exhausted him, so he went to sleep.

Jimin's POV

I heard my phone ding and I gazed at it. It was a text from Namjoon asking me where I am. Crap! I need to hurry. I texted Namjoon saying I'll be there soon. I quickly got dressed and head downstairs where I saw my mom cooking. I told her I was in a hurry but she screamed at me to eat breakfast before I go. I ate and ran out the door once I was done. When I got there I saw Jungkook and Namjoon and started running towards them.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Jungkook in his uniform. How can anyone look so handsome? Namjoon explained to me about Jungkook's situation. It broke my heart when I heard it. Then without thinking I grabbed both of their hands and dragged them.

I asked what was Jungkook's first class and my eyes widen when he said Chemistry. Seriously!? Who in the world would not like him? He's smart and handsome.

"Lucky! So what room is it?" Please be room 115. Please!

"It's in a room... 115," I swear that I'm the luckiest person in the world when he said that. Am I fantasizing? This has to be a dream.

"Yay! I have a class with Jungkook!" I showed Jungkoook where our class would be.

"Are you sure Jungkook?" I was concerned when we ran out of time to show him where the rest of his classes would be. I mean what would happen if he got lost? Would he get bullied for being new here? What if he gets hurt?

"Yeah." I snapped out of my thoughts when he replied.

"Well, ok I'll see you guys later."

"Ok, bye Namjoon hyung."

"So where are the rest of your classes?" I asked. I was hoping he would have the same classes as I do and to my disappointment, he didn't. I was filled with grief but then joyful for his classes were somewhat nearby. What did I do in my past life to make this happen?

We walked inside the classroom and I sat in my seat. I noticed that Jungkook was looking around trying to figure where he would sit. I giggled because he looked cute. I told him that he can sit next to me because no one sat there and he did. Soon students filled the room and the bell rang. The teacher showed up and informed the class that we have a new student. He then motioned Jungkook to go in front of the class and introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Jungkook. Please to meet you." I heard some girls behind me whispering that he was cute. At first, I was jealous but I was sad when I realized that they have a better chance with him than with me. I saw him walk back to his seat and he asked me about Taehyung. I was depressed but I told him, "That's Taehyung. He's usually talkative, but one day he just went quiet and remained that way since then."

Jungkook was about to say something but got interrupted by the teacher. We remained quiet and paid attention to the teacher. Before I know it the school bell rang, so Jungkook and I left. I noticed that Jungkook stared at Taehyung again before we left. I shrugged it off because I knew that Jungkook was just worried about him.

That's the reason I fell for him because he cares about others first then his own. I was down when I heard him cry about how his parents treated him. I can't believe they are even called parents. I shoved that thought aside and concentrated on my classes until it was lunch time. We saw Namjoon sitting at a table waiting for us, so we sat next to him and began eating. I noticed that Jungkook was glancing around and told us that he needed to use the bathroom.

When he came back we asked him, "What took you so long?" I was starting to get worried.

"I got lost on my way there." Something is not right. Is he lying? Nah, Jungkook wouldn't do that. He knows that he tell us anything.

He finished his food and we went to our classes. When school ended Namjoon asked, "Do you guys want to stop by the cafe and eat there?"

"Sure, Let's go. I was getting a little hungry." We walked towards the cafe and when we got there, Namjoon told us to find a spot while he orders. We found a spot near the window and I noticed that Namjoon is taking longer than expected. I saw that he was having a fun time talking to a person. I got curious. "Hey, Jungkook. Do you think Namjoon hyung likes that girl over there?"

"Um... Jimin hyung. That's not a girl. That's a guy."

"Wait seriously!?" Are you for real!? That's a dude?" He's joking, right? He totally looks like a girl.

"Yeah, and I don't think Namjoon likes him. He said they were best friends." I thought we were his only friends.

"Oh ok, but don't you think Namjoon is smiling a little too much?" I haven't seen Namjoon grin that much.

"Um...maybe a little." Namjoon returned with our food.

"Hey, Namjoon who was that guy you were talking to while smiling so much?"

"Oh, that's just my best friend, Jin hyung."

"Are you sure he's just a best friend?" I smirked.

"Well...to him I'm just a best friend."

"Omg. You like him?" I was just teasing you. I didn't know you seriously like that guy. I murmured.

"Yeah." Both Jungkook and I were shocked at his statement.

"I didn't know you were gay."

"I'm not. It's just when I'm with him my heart just starts beating so fast."

"I know how you feel." I was watching Jungkook and he was still stunned at his friend. Jungkook and Namjoon didn't notice that I was staring at Jungkoook at that time. I don't want to confess yet.

"Why don't you confess to him?"

"What!? Are you crazy!? No way. I don't want to ruin our friendship. I kept my feelings from him for two years." Yeah, I know how you feel don't want to ruin what I have with Jungkook either.

"I'm not Namjoon hyung. Don't you think it's about time to confess? What if he feels the same way? I saw how he looks at you." It's ironic that I said that when I can't even muster up the courage to confess.

"Jimin is right Namjoon hyung."

"I don't know you guys. I mean what if he doesn't feel the same. It's just going to be awkward. Also what if he's not even gay?"

"You do have a point there."

"Let's figure out if he is first and if he is then we can move to step two."

"Ok, but how will we know if he is or not."

"Don't worry guys I have a plan, but you need to trust me on this one." After Jungkook said that he noticed the time and told us that he still have some unpacking to do. We bid him a goodbye. I lingered a little while longer and chatted with Namjoon about my crush with Jungkook.

"Jimin you know it's a bad timing to reveal your feelings to Jungkook."

"Yah! I wasn't planning on telling him just yet. I know he's still getting over the fight with his parents."

"Ok, Jimin but I don't want to see you get hurt if he rejected you."

"I know, I don't expect him to return my feelings. I just want to tell him how I feel." I recognized that it was getting late and bid him a goodbye. I didn't go straight home instead I wandered around my neighborhood contemplating if I should ever tell Jungkook my feelings. My legs started to hurt so I head back home and sleep.

Jungkook's POV

Namjoon and I started walking to school. On our way there Namjoon was worried about me.

"Are you okay? I didn't think that Jin would ask that kind of question."

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just glad to be out of that house." I didn't want to stay there even one more minute. It only brought back bad memories.

"Yeah, me too. But did you tell your parents?"

"I tried to but they didn't listen, so I ran away." I hope they don't find me and force me to go back.

"Oh okay. You know that you can call me or Jimin if you need anyone to talk to right?" Sorry, Namjoon and Jimin but there are just some things I just can't tell you about.

"Yeah, I know. Thank you Namjoon hyung for always being there. And speaking of Jimin where is he?"

"He said he'll be there soon."

*time skip*

Later a bunch of people entered the classroom. The bell rang and the teacher came inside and announced that there was a new student. He then motioned me to go up there and introduced myself. "Hi, my name is Jungkook. Please to meet you."

I heard a couple of girls whispering that I looked cute. I ignored them and went back to my seat. As I walked back, I noticed that the blonde boy from before is here and asked Jimin who he was. "That's Taehyung. He's usually talkative, but one day he just went quiet and remained that way since then."

Taehyung hyung? Why did his name sound so familiar? I wonder what happen to him? Just then the teacher told us to pay attention. We did as we were told. Class ended and we grabbed our items. As we were on our way out I glimpsed back at Taehyung hyung before we went to our classes. I didn't see Taehyung hyung in my other classes until it was lunch time.

We went to the cafeteria and saw Namjoon at a table eating his food. We sat next to him and ate our food. I scanned around and I recognized Taehyung hyung across the room with Jin hyung and two other people, who I didn't recognize at all. I excused myself to go to the restroom.

I didn't actually go to the restroom. I just needed some fresh air, so I went to the rooftop which I saw earlier when I was on my to chemistry. I don't really like loud noises and I must get Taehyung hyung out of my mind. I can't shake off the idea that I heard that name before. I noticed that Taehyung hyung was in the garden staring at me and I quickly turned away. I decided that I should go back. When I got there they were worried. "What took you so long?"

"I got lost on my way there." I lied.

"Oh ok, well hurry up and finish your food we have to go to class soon."

"Ok Namjoon hyung." I quickly ate my food and attend the rest of my classes. I haven't seen Taehyung hyung in the rest of my classes. When school was over, I was planning to go back home and think about my past but Namjoon wanted to go to the cafe. "Do you guys want to stop by the cafe and eat there?"

"Sure, Let's go. I was getting a little hungry." I couldn't turn down Namjoon especially since he helped me out earlier, so we went to the cafe. Once we got there Namjoon told us to find a seat while he orders our food. We found a spot near the window and waited. Jimin noticed that Namjoon isn't back yet and saw that he was talking to Jin hyung. Jimin asked about Jin hyung and I chuckled at him when he thought he was a girl.

"Oh ok, but don't you think Namjoon is smiling a little too much?"

"Um...maybe a little." He's right. Then Namjoon returned with our food. Jimin questions Namjoon hyung's relationship with Jin hyung.

"Well...to him I'm just a best friend." Wait, what do you mean?

"Omg. You like him?" What!? Since when!?

"Yeah." Both Jimin and I were shocked at his statement.

"I didn't know you were gay." Me either. Why didn't you tell us? I was still shaken and trying to process what just happened.

"Why don't you confess to him?"

"What!? Are you crazy!? No way. I don't want to ruin our friendship. I kept my feelings from him for two years." Two years!? Seriously!? Wow, so it's unrequited love.

Jimin and I both agree that Namjoon hyung should confess, but he argued about ruining his friendship if it went downhill.

"Ok, but how will we know if he is or not."

"Don't worry guys I have a plan but you need to trust me on this one." I noticed the time and told them that I need to get going. I bid them a goodbye and left. As I was walking out I crashed into someone. I saw who it was. It was Taehyung hyung! I need to watch where I'm going!

"I'm sorry." I saw Taehyung hyung ignore me and continue walking. I stared at him as he walked away. Wow, Jimin was right when he said he stopped talking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that it took so long to update. I had writer's block and I wanted to tell you guys that I changed their age because it didn't fit well with the plot I had in mind. I hope you guys still like it so far. Thank you for taking your time to read this.