Jealousy

It Was You All Along (Taekook/Vkook)

Jin's POV

I was in the middle of a great dream when my alarm decided to wake me up. Why!? I was just about to ugh! Whatever, let's just get today over with. Wait!? My homework!?

I scrambled off my bed and ran to my desk searching for my homework only to find a sticky note from Namjoon explaining what had happened. I'll have to thank him later.

After panicking for no reason, I got ready to go to work. When I got there it wasn't as packed as it was the previous days. However, I went straight to work with making the customers' orders along with Taehyung while Yoongi took their orders.

*time skips*

The day so far has been like any other day except for the fact that Namjoon showed up at the cafe after I texted him suggesting to come in repay for doing my homework. He had brought along Jimin because apparently Namjoon had lost a bet and he must buy Jimin a strawberry milkshake with lots of whip cream on top and maybe a cherry or two.

I thanked Namjoon while Jimin just sat there smiling waiting for his milkshake to arrive. When it arrived it was Yoongi who served it at our table. When Yoongi was about to leave, Namjoon asked if he had a minute to talk. He nodded and they both left to talk outside. Luckily, the spot we sat can view where they talked. Namjoon looked so happy like he had just met a friend who he hadn't seen in so long.

"Hey Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know where Namjoon and Yoongi met?"

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah, the person who gave you that milkshake. By the way, he's older than you."

"Oh ok, sorry and no I didn't even know that Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung were friends. He didn't mention his name to me."

"O-oh ok." I just saw Namjoon hug Yoongi! I need to calm down. It could just be a friendly hug.

"Jin hyung? Don't be jealous. Namjoon loves you and not Yoongi."

"Why would I be jealous? I'm not jealous."

"Ok whatever you say. If you want I could ask Jungkook. He might know something about the relationship between Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung."

"Sure, thanks Jimin. Here give me your phone and I'll give you mine, so we can exchange phone numbers."

"Ok." As we were in the middle of typing in our numbers, Namjoon sat down next to me.

"Since when did you guys became friends?"

"Just now." That came out more mean then I intended it to.

"Well, I'm glad that you guys are getting along."

"Yeah, me too. I have to get back to work now. Oh, Namjoon do you want to hang out later?"

"I'm sorry, I would love to but I'm busy later."

"Oh ok, then I guess I'll see you whenever. Bye Namjoon."

"Yeah, bye Jin hyung."

"Goodbye, Jin hyung!"

"Bye Jimin. Don't forget."

"I won't." The rest of the day was terrible. I couldn't stop thinking about Namjoon and Yoongi and the fact that today are one of the days where Yoongi had to leave work early doesn't help me to not overthink it. Maybe I should text Jimin. *buzz buzz*

Jimin:
Hello Jin hyung?

Jin:
Hi Jimin.

Jimin:
So I asked Jungkook about Namjoon and Yoongi. He said that he didn't know that they knew each other.

Jin:
Ok thanks for asking him for me.

Jimin:
No problem.

Jin:
Jimin?

Jimin:
Yeah?

Jin:
You know I was about to text you about Namjoon. I think I need your opinion on the matter.

Jimin:                                                                                                                                                                               Ok I'll tell you my honest opinion then.

                                                                                                                                                                                      Jin:                                                                                     Good. So remember when I asked Namjoon if he can hang out?

Jimin:                                                                                                                                                                                  Yeah. Go on.

Jin:
He's usually free. I know he can't always hang out with me, but he doesn't have work today and he's not hanging out with you or Jungkook at the moment. He lied to me when he said he had to get back to work.

Jimin:
Yeah that's true, but maybe he's hanging out with his other friends or he wants to be alone. Also maybe he didn't lie, he could've meant working on something important.

Jin:
I know but he would always tell me where he is so I wouldn't worry about him.

Jimin:
Jin hyung, calm down.

Jin:
I can't what if he's hurt? Or worse he's cheating on me I mean have you seen the way Namjoon and Yoongi were talking to each other?

Jimin:
Namjoon hyung can take care of himself. He's the god of destruction so don't worry. And yes I did saw them but trust me he loves you and only you. You know Namjoon isn't that type of person and I know he trusts you more than Jungkook and I combined.

Jin:
Yeah, you're right I shouldn't be worry and have faith in him. What kind of boyfriend am I? Thanks a lot Jimin.

Jimin:
No problem. Also you know Namjoon will come around and tell you when he's ready.

Jin:
I know. Thanks again Jimin.

*sighs* I guess I should get going and handle this problem another day.

----------------------------------------------------------- 

I am so sorry that I have not updated this story in such a long time. Please forgive me. Going to school and having a job at the same time was just so overwhelming. I need money to pay for my car that I got. Plus, I'm getting ready for college at the moment. I'm officially a college student and I know that it will take some time to get use to the college life. However, please bear with me. I really want to continue writing this story, so I'll try my best to update as quickly as possible.