Just Who Are You, Taehyung?

It Was You All Along (Taekook/Vkook)

Third POV

Jimin and Jungkook were already in their chemistry class when Taehyung came just barely on time for class to start. Jimin and Jungkook paid attention in class, but Taehyung kept trying to stay awake.

The first part of the school day was over and it was lunch time. Taehyung sat where he normally sits. He always sits at a table with Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. They all noticed that Taehyung looked more tired than usual, so they asked him what happened. Taehyung just told him that he didn't get enough sleep, for he had to work double shifts to pay the bills. They all doubted him at first but then assume that he was telling the truth. He just started his shifts two days ago maybe he still hasn't gotten used to it yet.

Meanwhile at Jungkook's table with Namjoon and Jimin, they were trying to come up with a plan to figure out if Jin is gay or straight. Jungkook finally made a plan after a bunch of argues because apparently, Jimin's ideas are too obvious that Namjoon likes Jin. Namjoon normally is the one who comes up with plans to solve their problems, but when it comes to him or involves Jin, his brain shuts down. They discussed the plan until the bell rang.

They all attend the rest of their classes and decided to meet up at Namjoon's place. Once they arrived they went down to business. They talked until Namjoon had to work and Jimin had to go to dance practice.

At the same time, Jin, Yoongi, and Taehyung were at the cafe working, and Hoseok was on his way to dance practice. While they were working they discussed Jungkook and their opinion of him. Jin told them about everything that happened yesterday at lunch. Yoongi and Hoseok based their opinion on his appearance. They only saw him twice at lunch and didn't attempt to chat with him. Jin, on the other hand, wanted to get to know him more but was afraid that when he does Yoongi and Hoseok would terrify him.

During Jin's break, he got a message from Jungkook asking him if he is free tomorrow after school. He was and agreed to meet up with him then went back to work.

Taehyung's POV

(4 hours earlier)

Everything was dark no matter where I looked until I saw a shadowy figure. I ran towards it hoping it could lead me out of this darkness. As I got closer I recognized the person. "Dad? Is that really you?"

"Son, this is goodbye forever."

"Dad! Don't go, don't leave us!"

"Sorry son but I have to."

"You can't! Mom is still in a coma after what happened to you! How could you do this to her!? She suffered a lot since you were gone and now look at her!"

"Son, I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen to you both, so don't blame me for leaving you."

"Dad!...Dad!?...Dad?..." I slowly let myself fall onto the ground while trying my hardest to fight back the tears that threatened to fall. Then all of a sudden my surroundings changed. I'm no longer looking at the darkness it was...blood!? I saw blood on my hands and my mother lying on the ground in the street bleeding.

"Mom! Please wake up! Mom!" Then everything went black again. What happened!? Did I just relive the cause of my mother's coma?

I woke up panting and my heart was beating really fast. You're right dad I should be blaming the Jeons for calling you to meet them that day. If they hadn't you would still be alive and mom wouldn't be in a coma. It's all their fault, I will make them pay for what they did to us, I won't stop until they feel the same pain I felt. Wait, no that's not enough. I also need to get justice for my parents.

I calm myself down when I realized that I was sweaty. I didn't have that dream in a long time. I wonder why I had it now after so many years. I noticed that it was still really early in the morning, so I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I ended up staying up all morning until I had to get ready for school. I got ready and left.

Once I got there, I barely made it on time. I kept falling asleep in all of my classes today. I thought I did a good job of lying but even Hoseok assume something bad had happened to me. I don't want to tell them that I had that dream even though it happened so long ago. I don't want to make them worry and be a burden again. I'm glad that they believed me, but how am I suppose to work like this? I know I'm going to trouble the boss and the other employees, but I don't want Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jin to suspecting me. I guess I'll just try my best today.

Jungkook's POV

Jimin and I were at school early as usual. Even though I've been only here for three days now, today was different because Taehyung was almost late to school. Jimin told me that it's not normal for him to be late. He never skips classes except when he's sick.

While I paid attention to my chemistry teacher, I noticed that Taehyung was trying his best to stay awake. I wonder what happen to him. Is he tired or is it something else? I know I have no right to know but I can't help but to worry about others even if I don't know them.

In all of my first half of my classes so far today, I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. I know it's weird and should just ignore someone I'm not even close with, but I just can't it's not in my nature to do so. I'm the type of person who put others first even if they are strangers and might hurt me in the future. I guess you can say that I don't want to end up like my parents.

Before I know it, it was lunch time already. Jimin and I head to the cafeteria and sat at our table. When Namjoon arrives, we discuss how we can figure out whether or not Jin is gay or straight. "Namjoon hyung, why don't you ask him who he likes?"

"Jimin, can't you be any more obvious!?"

"What!? He wouldn't suspect anything!"

"Yes, he will! I know he will because he's going to ask me who I like. Also, he would be mad at me when he figures out that if he did tell me who his crush is and I wasn't paying attention."

"What does that have to do with him finding out that you like him? Wait, how do you not know who he likes if he told you?"

*facepalms* "Jimin hyung, you know Namjoon hyung can't lie to him. Even if he did, his actions will say otherwise. Also, he was probably busy admiring Jin."

"Well sorry, that Namjoon is a bad liar!"

"Hey, don't get mad at him! It's not his fault!"

"Ok, fine. Whatever. So... what about-"

"No!"

"What!? I didn't even say anything yet!?"

"You don't need to because I know it's another stupid idea."

"What if it's not."

"It is!"

"Is not!"

"Is too."

"Fine! Whatever! You come up with a plan then!"

"I already did! You guys assume that I didn't and tried to make a plan!"

"You could've said something earlier!"

"Whatever, well here's the plan. I'll invite Jin and then try to get to know him better after a couple of drinks."

"What do you mean by drinks? Are you going to make him drunk!? He's not old enough."

"Yeah, are you sure that it's going to work? How are you even going to get your hands on alcohol?"

"Yes, don't worry. I have my ways so relax. I'll just tell him we're celebrating that I moved here and already made a friend."

"Jungkook, you're so smart!"

"See Jimin hyung, even Namjoon hyung agrees with my plan."

"Ok, fine. Don't blame us if the plan doesn't work."

"I won't because I know it will definitely work." Ding...Ding...Ding... The bell rang and we left to attend the rest of our classes. I tried to focus as much as I can but the thought about Taehyung and Jin kept distracting me.

When my classes were over I bid Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung a goodbye because they have work and dance practice today too. As I walk back to my apartment I texted Jin asking if he wanted to hang out tomorrow after school. I'm glad that he agreed now let the game begin. There was a different reason to why I volunteer to help Namjoon hyung out.

I arrived at my place and did my homework for the day. I started second guessing my plan. I know I shouldn't continue with the plan but I need to know why Taehyung hyung sounds so familiar. Maybe I shouldn't, it would be invading his life if I did. Should I just help Namjoon hyung and get to know Jin first and then try to befriend Taehyung? My head started to hurt from overthinking my actions for tomorrow, so I decided that it's time to sleep it off and save it for tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you guys heard Jessi's new album? It killed me I love the song Gucci. Also, EXO's teasers killed me too. I can't wait to hear them all the release date is so close yet so far away! Anyways I decided to update because I think I might be busy when I move. I hope you like it and thanks for reading. Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on Wattpad.