Secrets

It Was You All Along (Taekook/Vkook)

Third POV

Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok went to school and attended all of their classes. During class, Jin kept squirming in his seat waiting for school to be over. Meanwhile, Jungkook and Jimin were discussing the plan just in case it didn't work they had a backup plan. They took precautionary measures because they didn't want Jin and Namjoon to end their friendship if Jungkook didn't play his cards right.

The bell rang and Jin ran out of the classroom. After school, Jungkook met up with Jin at his work. When Jungkook arrived, he looked around in an attempt to find Jin. He spotted Jin waving his hand in the air and walked towards him. Once he got there, Jin suggested that they should eat before going somewhere else. Jin ordered for the both of them and talk about small trivial things like what their hobbies were and what they like to do with their free time.

Once they finished their food, they decided to walk around town since Jungkook was still new. Jin showed him all of his favorite places that were in walking distance since he didn't want to tire out Jungkook. It was getting late, and by late it was only 9 pm because Jin wants enough time for his beauty sleep. Jin was about to go home when Jungkook invited him to his place to celebrate him moving and attending their school. Fortunately, Jin agreed because why not? There's still plenty of time for him to sleep. Let the fun begin.

When they arrived, Jungkook told him to sit anywhere and to make himself at home. Jungkook left the living room to go to the kitchen and grabbed some "grape juice" and food for them to eat. Once he got back, Jungkook offered him a glass.

They chatted among themselves until Jin was finally drunk. Jungkook was careful enough to make it seem like he drank his. Then Jungkook started asking him questions about his feelings towards Namjoon. To his surprise, Jin wasn't gay. He never was in his whole life. He had only dated a couple of girls in the past but they broke up with him.

However, right before Jin passed out, he told Jungkook that he likes Namjoon more than a friend. Or so he thinks because of he still unsure about it. He described to him how he felt whenever he's around him. That was more than enough evidence for Jungkook to know that it's mutual. Then he quickly moved Jin to his bed and waited for him to wake up while he cleaned up the messy living room.

Once Jin woke up, he was so confused as to why he was on Jungkook's bed. He got up and went to the living room to find that Jungkook was still cleaning up the messy living room. Jin asked him what happened and Jungkook told him that he passed out on the floor probably from exhaustion. Out of curiosity, Jungkook asked him how much he remembered. Jin told him that the last thing he remembered was drinking grape juice.

Jin noticed that it's getting late and was heading to the door when Jungkook offered him to walk him home since he was still unstable. Jin agreed and they both walked back to his place. When they arrived, they both said their goodbyes.

Jin's POV

My alarm woke me up this morning, but I wanted to sleep more. I sat up and I yawned since I barely got enough sleep last night. I kept thinking about what Jungkook and I will be doing today. Will we become best friends? Where will we go? What does Jungkook like to do? I know that I'm acting like a teenage girl who's too excited to hang out with her friends who she hasn't seen in so long. What do you expect? I'm just too happy to finally hang out with Jungkook and to get to know him better.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine and got dressed. I grabbed everything I needed and was on my way to school. I wished that school will end quickly. When I got there, I spotted Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok in the hallway. "Hey, guys!"

"Yo, Jin hyung!"

"Hey, Jin hyung."

"Hello! Jin hyung!"

"So what are you guys up to?"

"Nothing much. Just talking about hanging out after school."

"Oh, ok"

"Um...Jin hyung how come you're smiling like that? Did something good happened?"

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing. It's just that I won't be able to hang out with you guys later because I'm hanging out with my other friend today."

"Oh, ok. Wait, What!? Since when did you have friends other than us? How come you didn't us about it?"

"Is it the friend you had to help out the day?"

"Yeah, his name is Jungkook. I just met him recently and he seemed to be a nice kid."

"Wait, Taehyung didn't you have a new classmate, who have the same name?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Could it be the same person?"

"Probably. Why didn't you tell me Taehyung!? He should eat with us sometimes."

"Sure, why not?"

"Jin hyung, he has friends to eat and talk to."

"Like who?"

"Jimin and someone else."

"Is it Namjoon?"

"I don't know."

"Yes, it's Namjoon."

"Why don't we sit next to them?"

"Because I don't know Jimin that well. All I know is that we have one class together."

"Oh, ok." The bell rang and we all left to go attend our classes. I couldn't sit still in my seat for the entire time. I just couldn't wait to get to know Jungkook a little better. What seems like forever for lunch to come surprisingly came quickly today.

Jin sat down at his table with Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung. He was so distracted that he wasn't paying attention to what they were saying and was snapped back to reality when they suddenly yelled at him for the nth time. "Earth to Jin hyung?...Jin hyung!"

"Huh? I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"Jin it's not important if you were busy looking around. What's wrong? You've been spacing out for a long time."

"Nothing, I was just looking around trying to find Jungkook."

"And why would you be doing that?"

"Nothing, I was just worrying about later today. I mean what if he founds out that I'm not who he thinks I might be and end up disappointing him."

"Jin hyung, don't worry. There's no one out there who doesn't like you."

"You're right, Yoongi. Thank you, I should've been more confident. I mean look at this face. There's no one out there who could resist me."

"Now that's the Jin hyung I know."

"Yup. Thanks again, since that's out of the way...where do you guys think I should take Jungkook?"

"Jin hyung anywhere is fine. He's still new here right?"

"Yeah, you're right."

"Well, just let him decide where you guys go."

"Ok." Then the bell rang and they went to attend the rest of their classes. Once my last class ended, I ran as fast as I could back to my house and tried to find something decent to wear. I want to impress Jungkook since I believe that we can be really close friends. I finally found the perfect outfit and change immediately and left. I texted Jungkook as soon as I left saying that we should meet at my workplace to grab some food before we go somewhere else. Jungkook agreed to meet him there.

I think I got here a little too fast because Jungkook didn't enter until like ten minutes after I did. Was I perhaps a tiny bit too eager to get to know Jungkook more? Whatever, as I saw him enter I chuckled when he looked around like a lost bunny. I waved my hand in the air trying to get his attention. He finally spotted me and sat down. I suggested that we eat something to fill his stomach since I wanted to show him all of my favorite places that are in walking distance. I ordered us a couple sandwiches, desserts, and some lattes.

As we ate, we talked about our hobbies and what type of music we listened to until we finished eating. On our way out, I asked Jungkook if it was okay to show him around the area and he said he was fine with it. I took him all of the places that I loved and one was a shop where it was filled with Mario merchandised. I told him they always had the latest ones. I was so caught up with telling him about my obsession with Mario that it was starting to get late. It was already 9 pm! I need my beauty sleep!

I bid Jungkook a goodbye after I told him that it was starting to get late. He was confused as he looked down at his wrist and back to me. I turned around and took a step forward only to be stopped by a hand grabbing my arm. I turned back and saw it was Jungkook. He asked me if we could hang out a bit more. He wanted to have someone celebrate with him. I looked into those brown eyes and his lips were pouting begging me to agree. In the end, I did agree because who could say no when he looks so adorable when pouting. Luckily, there's still enough time to stay over at his place for about two hours or so.

When we arrived, he told me to make myself at home while he went into his kitchen to grab some snacks and beer. Once he came back, I was curious as to why it was just the two of us. Why didn't he invite Namjoon and his other friend umm...Jimin? He was surprised at first but looked sad when he told me that Namjoon had a project to do and Jimin had dance practice to attend to. They say they would celebrate at a different time. I felt sorry for him and was happy that I had accepted his offer or else he would be really lonely right now.

He then handed me a grape juice and I looked at him with a straight face because I don't normally drink grape juice.

Jungkook's POV

Jin hyung ended up drinking at least two more glasses of German Riesling while we continued to talk about random things because it turns out that he likes it. I made sure that it tasted somewhat like grape juice.

*Flashback*

"Jungkook....what would you do if Jin hyung doesn't want to drink?"

"Come on Jimin. You heard Namjoon hyung that Jin hyung likes to celebrate. I doubt that he would decline."

"You're right, but what if while you guys drink that he decided that he needs to go home to get some beauty sleep before he is even drunk? Namjoon hyung told me once that he cares about his face a lot."

"Don't worry too much Jimin. I'm smart and I'll be able to come up with a good excuse when it happens."

*End of flashback*

I snapped out of my thoughts when Jin was calling my name. I noticed that he was drunk now that when his sentence doesn't make any sense. "Jin hyung? Can I ask you something important?"

"Huh? Sure, ask *hic* away."

"So umm...are you gay?"

"*hic* Huh? Nope, I'm not what *hic* what makes you *hic* say that?"

"Nothing, I was just curious Jin hyung."

"Well, I was *hic* never gay my whole life. I've *hic* only dated girls, but they all *hic* broke up with *hic* me."

"Oh, o-"

"However, I think *hic* I like Namjoon."

"You what!?"

"I mean he *hic* makes my heart beat *hic* really fast when *hic* I'm around him."

"So you are gay."

"No, *hic* I'm not. I only felt *hic* that way with Nam-"

"Jin hyung!" He passed out and fell onto the cold bare floor. I picked him up and head towards my room. He's a lot heavier than he looks. I finally made it to my room and laid him on my bed. Then I headed back to the living room putting away the cups that fell onto the floor. I didn't think Jin hyung was this crazy when he's drunk. Mental note: not to drink with Jin hyung again without anyone to help me carry him.

The whole time I was cleaning, a smile kept creeping on my face. I tried to get rid of it but failed miserably.

Jin's POV

I felt uncomfortable for some unknown reason. I kept tossing and turning only to open my eyes in the end. As I sat up, I rubbed my head and looked around the room. I noticed that this isn't my room and why was I on Jungkook's bed. The last thing I remember was that I was drinking with him. I walked out of his room which was still filled with a few boxes and head to the living room.

I saw Jungkook cleaning up the mess and I mentally face palmed myself hoping that I didn't do something stupid. I asked Jungkook what had happened and prepared an apology just in case I actually did something. I was surprised that I just passed out on the floor. That's what happened? I must be really tired.

Jungkook snapped me out of my thoughts when he asked how much I remembered. I just told him that I was drinking and after that was blank. He got up to get a glass of water for me to drink. I thought that he's such a caring friend.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry for all the troubles."

"It's ok."

"Well, I should be heading home now it's almost 12 am."

"Let me walk you home. You're still unable to walk by yourself."

"Thanks, Jungkook."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update. I've been busy with school. I'll try to update as fast as possible.