Namjin?!

It Was You All Along (Taekook/Vkook)

24ddd2a1ce7873d9ab0556531b05a5ea.jpg

Third POV

Namjoon drove to Jin's place to pick him up today since it was Jin's day off. He always gave Jin a ride to their school but today it just felt different. He seems nervous as his car approaches to Jin's place. Before he knew it, he was at Jin's doorstep. He definitely stood there for a while making anyone who passes by thinks he's a creep for not knocking on the door. He finally gathers up his courage and knocks. Jin opened the door and smiled at Namjoon.

"Are you ready?"

"Almost, just let me get my keys and then we can go." Jin quickly went back inside and came back just as fast then locked the door.

The whole ride to school was complete silence between the two. It became more awkward when they got out of the car only to be greeted by Jimin and Jungkook walking up to them.

"Good morning Jin hyung. Good morning Namjoon hyung." They both said in unison.

"Good morning you guys."

"Good morning."

"So...Namjoon who's that next to you?"

"Oh, right Jimin. You haven't met Jin hyung yet. Jimin this is Jin hyung my um..."

"I'm...his boyfriend. Nice to meet you, Jimin."

"Oh, nice to meet you too Jin hyung. Namjoon and Jungkook told me a lot about you. We should eat together at lunch today. What do you say?"

"Yeah, sure." Jin smiled.

"Well, Jungkook and I have to go. I'll see you guys at lunch. Bye."

"Oh ok, bye Jimin and Jungkook." Jimin and Jungkook both headed inside the building while Namjoon and Jin were still outside because Namjoon is apologizing.

*time skip*

Jin went to lunch late because his last period teacher asked him to stay to discuss Jin getting a tutor for AP Biology. Jin's grade wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. He contemplated on the idea as he made his way to the cafeteria.

Jin spotted Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook at a table. He slowly walked towards them and sat down. He got out his homemade food and started eating.

"Jin, did you make that by yourself?"

"Hmm? Yeah, I did."

"I didn't know you can cook."

"Me neither."

"You guys should taste his cooking. They're the best." Namjoon smiled while Jin blushed and quickly turned his face the other direction trying to hide his embarrassment. Throughout the whole lunch time, Jimin kept trying to pry answers from Namjoon and Jin. Luckily the bell rang and they were both saved from 'the talk'.

*time skip*

Namjoon met up with Jin after school and he's driving Jin back home.

"I'm so sorry about Jimin earlier. I don't know what has gotten into him."

"It's ok Namjoon. I think he was just worried or curious."

"Well, if he knows what's good for him he better stop because curiosity kills the cat." Jin chuckled which made Namjoon's heart flutter.

"Oh, I almost forgot."

"Forgot what? Should I turn the car around?" Namjoon asked while his eyebrow rises subconsciously.

"No, I didn't forget anything in school."

"Then what did you forget?"

"Well, you know how I was late to lunch right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, my teacher suggest I should get a tutor and I was thinking if you could be my tutor."

"Oh, that's it? Of course, I would tutor you."

"Great! Thanks a lot. You're the best."

"Anything to spend more time with my boyfriend." It's Namjoon's turn to laugh while Jin blushed.

"Well, if you don't mind and if you are not busy at the moment then could you tutor me later?"

"Of course. Maybe in return, you could cook for me?"

"You know you could just ask me to anytime."

"Yeah... I know. Well, here we are. I'll be back in an hour."

"Ok, thanks Namjoon. Bye."

"Bye." As Namjoon drove off, Jin stared at the black vehicle until it disappears.

Jin's POV

I unlocked my door and went straight to my room to do my homework until the doorbell rang. Quickly, I got up to open the door and see a smiling Namjoon with his dimples showing. *A/N I can't help but have the song The Starlight Is Falling playing in my head with dramatic lighting and hearts everywhere. That's the image I have of what's going inside of Jin Oppa's head when he saw Namjoon Oppa.*

"Hey, Namjoon. Come in." I opened the door wider to let Namjoon in and quickly shut it close once he was inside.

"Sup, Jin hyung."

"Nothing much. So do you want to tutor me first or are you hungry?"

"I'm a little hungry. Is it okay if I ate a snack while I tutor you?"

"Yeah, that's totally fine with me. I'll meet you in my room in about 10 minutes."

"Ok, thanks." As Namjoon head to my room, I quickly reminded him to not touch any of my Super Mario merchandise or else. I know that Namjoon doesn't mean to destroy most of the things he touches, but I still can't help it when I get mad at him for accidentally destroying my collections.

After warning Namjoon, I head to my clean kitchen and made a few peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Thinking four sandwiches should be enough, I went to my room to find Namjoon on his phone on my bed. MY BED! NAMJOON IS ON MY BED! I know it's normal but that was before we started going out.

I quietly calmed myself down in my mind and got Namjoon's attention. He quickly went to go sit next to me while I grabbed my science book. As I was on the fifth question, I looked over to see Namjoon staring at me.

"Do you need help?"

"Yeah, I don't understand why H3O is the same as H. I mean why can't it just be H3O or H?"

"Jin hyung, it's because of the electron is being donated to the other element which just leaves the proton."

"Yeah, whatever. They could've called it H instead of H3O to make it less confusing, to begin with."

Namjoon sighed while shaking his head.

"Yah! Don't shake your head at me!" Out of frustration I grabbed a sandwich and ate it angrily. I finished it in under 30 seconds. Namjoon laughed at me again.

"Yah! Why are laughing again?"

"It's because of this." Namjoon leaned closer to me then used his finger to wipe off the jam on the corner of my lips. The next thing he did made me blush. He... he... the jam off of his finger!

Namjoon's POV

As I the jam off of my finger, I kept my eyes on Jin hyung's face to see his reaction. I smirk when his cheeks are tinted with a light bright pink. He tried to continue to work on his homework while I stare at him. He's still flustered and didn't seem to be writing anything down. Heh, mission accomplished.

"Hey Jin hyung, you should take a break."

"Namjoon, you know I don't have time to finish this over the weekend. I need to finish it today."

"I know but how are you going to finish it when for the past 15 minutes you haven't answered any of the questions?"

Jin's POV

*sighs* "You're right. Do you want to watch a kdrama?"

"Yeah sure."

"Ok, what do you want to watch?"

"Umm... how about the one we didn't finish last time?"

"Ok. 'The Heirs' it is then."

Namjoon's POV

Halfway through the third episode, Jin hyung had fallen asleep on my shoulder. He must've been tired. I gently moved the strand of hair away from his forehead. I felt a smile daring to creep on my face as I stare at my boyfriend.

He's so beautiful. Oh man, I forgot he didn't finish his homework! I glanced over at Jin's sleeping face. He looks so peaceful. I shouldn't wake him up. Oh well, guess I have to answer the questions for him.

I carefully moved his head off my shoulders and carried him bridal style towards his room. I gently lay him on his bed careful enough to not wake him up when I put his Super Mario blanket on him. Sometimes I wonder if he likes me more or Super Mario.

I tiptoed over to his desk and quickly as possible finish his homework. Once I was done, I put it in his backpack and wrote him a sticky note explaining what happened and explain the topic to him in great details. I left it on his desk and gave Jin hyung a peck on his forehead. Goodnight Jin hyung. I quietly left his place and made sure to lock the door when I went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to update the story since last month, but I needed to edit the scenario twice. I want to entertain you guys and keep writing! I even edit this chapter while I was in school. Also edit it again after school to make sure there were no major grammar mistakes. Also, I changed a couple of sentences to try to make the scene a little more interesting. Hopefully, it is. I wish you guys to like and relish my story just similar to other writers, who made me love and enjoy their fanfics even till this day. I want to be more active with you guys and have more motivation to write. I also want to know my readers a little bit, but I don't know how. I mean should I leave a question after every chapter, but then I'm thinking that you guys might not answer. I don't know. What should I do? Since it's my first fanfic, everything is still new to me. I want to get to know my readers and make most of you guys happy by having your guys' opinions on the story. Oh! You guys can leave some of your theories on Taehyung, Jungkook, Jungkook's parents, Taehyung's dad, etc. I love theories and would love to see what you guys come up with, but you guys don't have to share if you don't want to. I'm just trying to be friendly and make my page a place where everyone is welcome.