Dance With Me

LUCKY DANCE

"Yeona! You going to love this!!!" My friend Lizzy shouted from afar as I watched she ran towards me. She stopped infront of me breathless from running.

"I cant breath" Lizzy said as she put her hand on my shoulder for support.

"Then why are you running?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah! SEVENTEEN IS COMING TO OUR TOWN TODAY!" Lizzy shouted.

"OMG REALLY?! OMGGG" So me and Lizzy both shouted in the middle of our school corridor.

 

Me and Lizzy are waiting in line to entered the Seventeen concert as we are super excited to see our favourite boys.

"I cant believe we are here, Lizzy. Good thing we dont have extra class today"

"I know right" Both of us squealed.

"Okay so today Seventeen are having a lucky draw and the winner will get a chance to dance with Seventeen! So get your ticket draw everyone!" The MC said

"Wow the winner will be so lucky" Lizzy said.

"Yeah I dont mind if I didnt win atleast I can see my boys" I said.

"Yeah" Lizzy eyes are wide opened.

"OMG THERE SEVENTEEN ARGGHHH!!" We are having a good time watching Seventeen performance. I shouted their names. I dont mind losing my voice tomorrow.

 

"Okay guys! We are almost come to end of our performance" Seungkwan said as he pouted cutely. The fans including us too.

"Awwwwwwwwwww"

"But wait we almost forgot about the lucky draw. Okay here its is!" Seungkwan put his hand into the big boxes and grabbed a paper.

"The number are....17!!" Seungkwan shouted.

I smiled as I clapped my hands waiting for the winner to come. I looked at my own ticket number is 17. My eyes are wide opened. I did not believe this.

"Lizzy! IM 17! 17! OMG!" I said excitedly.

"OMG Go over there!"

All the crowded shouting and clapping as I went on stage as Jun gave me his hand to grabbed. Jun smiled at me.

"May I have this dance, melady?" Jun waiting for me to grabbed his hand again.

"S-Sure" I lost my words dammit but I dont mind. I got to dance with 13 boys oh my gosh!.

Jun started to dance with me as we looks like dancing in the ballroom then suddenly someone grabbed my waist and dragged me away from Jun.

"My turn" I faced with Scoups. Got to admit. I almost faint when I saw Scoups smirked at me. I lost it when me and Scoups give eye contacts then Scoups gave me to Jeonghan who twirled me like Im a princess. OMG Im dying right now.

"How is your day?" Jeonghan asked casually as we dance together. "Great. Feels like Im dreaming" I replied to him. 

"Well you're not" Jeonghan winked at me as I landed in Hoshi grip.

"Lets breakdance!" Hoshi started to break dance as I laughed but dance with him and then I felt a hand grabbed my wrist this time. Wonwoo and me having a slow dance. I just smiled at him as he gave me his shy smiled.

Joshua gave me the sweetest smile as he lead into the dance. He grabbed my hand as he put his other hand around my waist politely.

Woozi bowed at me as he took me to dance with him. He such a cutie. We almost the same height as he is a little bit taller than me then I met with someone chest infront of me suddenly and looked up to find Mingyu grinned at me. He took both of my hands as he leads me to dance.

Then I suddenly dance with Dokyeom this time as he gave me his brightest smiled. He gave me to The8 who suddenly danced salsa as I tried really hard to catched up with him. He just laughed at me as he quickly hold me when I almost want to fall from the quick dance.

Then I dance with Vernon and Seungkwan as we dance in circle while holding hands. Lastly I went dancing with the maknae Dino.

"I guess I called you noona right?" Dino asked politely.

"Yes" I smiled sweetly at him.

"Congratulation Noona!!" Dino shouted.

I had done dancing with them as I bowed to them. They bowed back as they waved goodbye to me. The staff lead me to get down of the stage. Best day of my life.