Chapter Nineteen

My Brother was my Boyfriend [Sequel]

Chapter Nineteen : Happy Endings do Exists

Geez, i at endings. 

________________________________________

 

6 years later....

 

It was a very hot summer's day. Everyone wanted to run away from the summer heat. Things have been going well. You've managed to attend college and after getting your degree, you got a job as a purchasing assistant at a huge company. HongKi was finally dating someone he met when he was on a relaxing trip at Thailand. Surprisingly the girl he met there was one of his suppliers for the pizza place. He stared to believe that the two of them were fated to be together. 

 

You also once in a while dropped by Beast's dance academy to help out and also conduct dance lessons for the dancers there. Sometimes you drop by just for fun and you simply either sat in the office or wonder around the academy. They've managed to hire a few more professionals to help them since the number of students enrolling were increasing. Which shows how well their academy is doing.  You applaud for their hard work. 

 

Teen Top had all went with their own dreams to fulfill. CAP got into becoming a businessman and got married to a very beautiful lady which happens to be his boss. ChunJi became a singer and a rather popular one too. Niel he still works part time as a delivery boy. Ricky is a professional photographer and currently dating his college friend. ChangJo...well, he's traveling the whole world, who knows where he is? The good news is that they still keep in touch with each other and occasionally meet up to catch up on each other's lives. 

 

L.Joe? He's busy managing one of Big Bang's club. (As a repayment for accepting him.) Since Big Bang was busy running back and forth from Korea and Europe, they'd decided to give L.Joe a share of the profits in exchange of managing it. L.Joe has been treating you better ever since then, never once he disobeyed or tried to get on your nerves. He's changed to be a rather caring and reliable person and you are proud of that. 

 

It was 5 years ago that HongKi finally gave the 'thumbs up' and L.Joe finally proposed to you. Of course, you said yes. The two of you got married and now....You smiled as you watched your two baby twins playing at the playground. 4 year old toddlers. You couldn't even imagine raising kids 6 years ago and now you have two beautiful angels running around the place as adorable as ever. It was the twin's birthday and Beast insisted on a birthday party. Everyone was invited and everyone attended. You watched as Beast and Teen Top interacted with each other. Plus new girlfriends and wife in addition to the group. Oh! Junhyung also married to Hara, they're expecting a baby girl in 3 months time. You can imagine how big Hara's tummy is. 

 

"~~~~~-ah! Do you want any drinks?" DooJoon called out. 

You gave him a smile and shook your head. 

"COME HERE! COME TO UNCLE YOSEOB!" Yoseob growled as he approached the twins. You couldn't help but giggle. 

L.Joe turned towards your direction as soon as he heard your laughter. He strode towards you and sat down next to you, his arm wrapped across your shoulder. Automatically your head rested on his shoulder. 

 

"I'm glad i got married to you. I have the most beautiful and adorable twins as well as a beautiful and adorable wife." L.Joe chuckled and kissed your forehead. 

"They're the best thing that happened in my life." You gazed at the two. 

L.Joe pouted, "What about this awesome husband over here?!" 

You sat up and pinched his cheeks, "Neh~ Oppa, you too." 

Then the two of you burst out laughing. 

"OMMA!!" Little Hyunwoo came running to you.

"APPA~!" Little Hyunsoo came running to L.Joe. 

"COME BAAACK~" Yoseob roared as Hyunwoo and Hyunsoo climbed onto yours and L.Joe's lap. 

 

SMACK! You hit Yoseob's head. 

 

"OUCH!" Yoseob winced and rubbed his sore head, "What was that for?" 

You frowned, "For scaring my two babies." Hyunsoo and Hyunwoo laughed. 

"Huhuh! DooJoon Hyung! ~~~~-ah Bullied me!!!" Yoseob ran to the other Beast members wailing. 

You shook your head, "When will he ever grow up?" 

"Maybe never." L.Joe chuckled. 

 

"APPA! I want cake!" Hyunsoo tugged on L.Joe's shirt. 

"Me too! Me too!" Hyunwoo imitated what Hyunsoo did. You chuckled. 

"Go on Appa, they're hungry." You teased L.Joe. 

"Ok. Ok. Let's gp get some cake. You want some baby?" L.Joe asked you. 

You shook your head, "I'm just going to rest here.." 

"Alright. If you need anything call for me okay?" L.Joe gave you a small kiss on the lips and held the twins on either side of him, walking to the table. 

 

You let out a sigh. Slowly your fingers went up to touch the delicate jewelry around your neck. You took the necklace and held it to your eye level. 'Happy 19th'. 

*It's been 6 years...How are you Zelo?*  

The last time you saw Zelo was when he yelled at you outside Baby Mart. Even 'Baby Mart' was no longer in the neighbourhood. You have no idea where YongGuk, Himchan, Daehyun, YoungJae or Jongup had gone. It’s as though they disappeared into the thin air. You played around with your necklace feeling your finger tips move across the smooth surface. You were zoning out when suddenly someone covered your eyes. You stiffen. 

 

"L.Joe oppa..." You pouted. You expected L.Joe to release you and laughing by now then giving you a kiss on the cheek but then your eyes were still covered. 

"L.Joe?" You called out curiously. 

Silence.....

"Who are you.." You held onto the hands that was covering your face and brought them down. You turned back and gawked at the person standing behind you. 

"Noona.." He smiled, "How are you?" 

"Zelo..." You were shocked. 

 

The two of you kept staring at each other. No words were needed. The two of you kept eye contact as Zelo made his way in front of you. Then he took out a present from his pocket. 

"Heard the twins were celebrating their birthday. I'm disappointed though i wasn't invited.." Zelo pouted. 

 

You were still staring at his appearance. He was not wearing those hip-hop styled clothes anymore instead he was well-dress. His was wearing a white shirt with a smart black thin sweater on it. His pants were the smart casual type. His shoes were sleek black buckle boots. On top of that the most striking thing about his was his hair is PINK! But one thing for sure that didn't change at all is his height. He was still as tall as a tree. 

"Noona? Hello?" Zelo tilt his head and bent down a little towards you while waving his hand in front of your face at the same time, "Hellooooo?" 

After gathering all your senses back, you finally realised that it was truly him standing in front of you.

"ZELO!" You cried and threw your arms around his neck.

"Whoa.." 

"I missed you so much.." You mumbled.

 

Everyone's attention went to you and L.Joe's eyes widened seeing you hugging another guy.

"Omma's hugging someone else other than Appa." Hyunsoo stated in his cute voice.

"Who's that?" Everyone was asking the same question.

HongKi was smiling to himself and wanted to walked to welcome Zelo HongKi already saw Zelo when he arrived. L.Joe was a step ahead and yanked Zelo away. L.Joe's fist was already up but then he realised who it was. 

"Zelo.." L.Joe mumbled.

"Hey. Hyung." Zelo meekly smiled.

L.Joe let go of Zelo but he was still staring at him. Everyone was. 

"H-how....how are you?" L.Joe asked. 

Zelo shrugged, "Nothing much. I'm just going to inherit my father's company soon. I got bored with my blonde curls and tried Pink. I've been eating too much sushi and Sashimi I think i'm going to throw up. I miss Korea, i miss everyone. So right now, I'm home sick." 

 

You smiled to Zelo and patted his shoulder, "Welcome back best friend. I'm still mad at you though, leaving me just like that.." 

"I had to. I received a call the night before you came to see me. My mum said my dad was sick but it turned out to be that they wanted me back."

"Well, are you here for good?" You asked.

"Not really, i have to get married next week so, I'll stay by then." Zelo said it as though it was nothing important. 

"GET MARRIED?!" Everyone yelled.

"Yeah."

 

"Glad you found yourself a girl. She'll be lucky to have you." You softly said.

Zelo smiled to you.

L.Joe looked up to Zelo, "One problem though.."

Everyone looked at L.Joe.

 

"You're still too tall for my liking."  

 

_______________________________________________

 

This fanfic has now, Offically ended. :)  

(I dislike sad endings.. )

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH.
I hope you enjoyed this. If you didn't tell me.
Really. Tell me how i can improve.