Chapter Fifteen

My Brother was my Boyfriend [Sequel]

Chapter Fifteen : Not the L.Joe I know

_____________________________________

 

 

Your lungs were burning as you ran with all your might. After hearing where L.Joe was your body just reacted and started running out of the house and down the streets. You could hear HongKi calling for you but you totally ignored it and ran as fast as you could. Turning left, turning right, up and down hills. Jiyong's words were still replaying in your mind. You had to see it for yourself. You needed to confirm on whether it was L.Joe. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe Jiyong saw someone else that resembled L.Joe. 

 

'He's at a bar in kangnam. From what i heard, he's been in there since 9pm. I'm not to sure about any other details but i can infer that he's really drunk.'

 

Jiyong's words rang in your head and would not leave you alone. You to the main streets and stopped; frantically searching for a taxi. Your chest was moving up and down continuously taking the oxygen in to your body. You held your arm out to stop any taxi that drove by but none stopped. You groaned and began to lose your patience. You looked left and right. Then a motorcycle stopped in front of you. 

"Hop on." The guy pushed his helmet shield up and jabbed his thumb behind him.

You would recognize those eyes anywhere, "Jiyong Oppa...How..." 

"HongKi told me you ran out. Come on, we need to hurry." Jiyong passed you the extra helmet.  

You gave a nod and hopped on after you put on the helmet. After making sure that you were ready, Jiyong raced down the streets to the club. 

"Hold on tight. I'm going at full speed." Jiyong said. 

You tightened your embrace and Jiyong went over the speed limit. 

 

*Just a little more... L.Joe oppa, i'm sorry, don't do anything you'll regret...*

 

__________________________

 

The motorcycle finally came to a halt and you yanked the helmet off your head. Without thinking twice, you ran towards the club entrance but then the bouncer there stopped you.  

"Hey! Show me your ID card." The bouncer held you back. 

"LET ME THROUGH!" You cried as you tried to break free. 

"No ID No entry." He pushed you.

 

You stumbled backwards and lost your footing but luckily Jiyong was there to catch you. The bouncer's eyes widened and immediately showed respect. 

"G-dragon. I'm sorry. This lady here was insisting on entering. I didn't mean to shove her to you." He apologised.

Jiyong's eyes were on fire, "You dare shove my cousin? If you're pushing her, you're pushing ME. Now let us in."

"Cous-..YES SIR!" The bouncer bowed once more and opened the door. 

 Jiyong helped you regain your balance and lead you in the room. 

"Guard well. If the police are here, you know what to do." Jiyong reminded the bouncer.

"Yes sir!" 

 

The loud music was blaring from the speakers. The whole room was lit up with luminous rays of lights that were moving from one place to another. In the center of the room was the dance floor where most of the people were grinding and pumping to the up-beat music. You were not used to the loud and crowded place but you needed to find L.Joe no matter what. Jiyong came up to you and helped you look for him. The both of you scanned the place high and low. 

"I'm going to check upstairs, stay here for now and be careful these people are dangerous." Jiyong warned you.  

"Ok.." You mumbled and Jiyong left. 

 

You uneasily stood there - searching at the same time. People started to look at you. You were in your casual t-shirt and jeans while the other girls around you were practically almost . They were showing too much of themselves. It made you feel awkward. You hoped for Jiyong to come back quickly before anything happens but too late. A guy in his late 20s approached you with a smug face. 

"Hey pretty, you don't look like you are legal yet. Bad girl." He was obviously drunk. 

You took a step back, "I'm sorry but I'm here to find someone." 

"Finding someone who would give you a memorable night?" The man touched your thigh. 

You jerked back and slapped his hand away. 

"It's alright...I'll be gentle.." He came closer and closer. 

You didn't know what to do but someone yanked you away from the man. 

"Touch her and I'll tear your head off." 

"B-Big Bang.." The man gapped and stumbled off. 

"TaeYang Oppa!" Your eyes widened. 

"Did he hurt you?" Taeyang looked checked you, "I'm sorry i'm late the others are on their way too, I just got the message from G. Where is L.Joe?" 

Your face fell, "Somewhere in here... I don't know.." 

"Let's find him. Come stay close." Taeyang held your hand. 

 

CRASH! 

"Get your senses back would you?!" You heard Jiyong's voice from the second floor. 

You and Taeyang exchanged looks. Taeyang then led you up to the second floor where most of the VIPs would be at. Girls were running the opposite direction of the two of you.

"WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!" You heard L.Joe's voice.

You gasped as you saw the scene in front of your eyes. Jiyong was on the floor with a bruised lip and his cheek bone was a little blue. L.Joe on the other hand was standing there with his back facing you.

"G!"  Taeyang ran over to Jiyong. Never once anyone dared to plant a fist at Jiyong but L.Joe just did. 

"My cousin still loves you! What more do you want?!" Jiyong cried. 

"THEN TELL ME WHY SHE DIDN'T SAY SHE SAY THAT SHE LOVES ME?! WHY DIDN'T SHE SAY ANYTHING?!" L.Joe raged.

 

"L.J-Joe O-oppa..." You croaked. The sight of him frightened you, causing you to shiver. 

L.Joe spun around and his angered eyes met your moist ones. 

"L.Joe oppa...I'm Sorry..." You whispered. 

L.Joe scoffed and looked away, "You're sorry that you don't love me anymore?!" 

"I-I don't mean tha-" 

L.Joe walked up to you, "What? Go on. Go to your precious Zelo! After all that you just threw me one side like i was some fool! Huh?! You're a for playing with my heart. Just get out of my life! I'll live better that way!" 

That was the line. You held your hand up and slapped L.Joe right across the face. Tears were already trickling down your face. Jiyong and Taeyang were astonished. L.Joe just stayed there looking down. 

"Fine. If you want me to go that much...I'll leave." You whispered but it was loud enough for L.Joe to hear. You turned around to leave but you saw HongKi with the other members of Big Bang. You bit your lower lip and clenched your fist. Soon, you started running now. But this time, you were running away from him. 

 

"~~~~~-ah!" SeungRi called out to you but you just ran past them and out of the club. 

 

"YOU PUNK!" Jiyong got up and punched L.Joe square in the face, "You have no rights to call her a ! You have no idea how sensitive she is to that stupid word! Now, because of you she might return back to her past!" 

Jiyong wanted to beat the crap out of L.Joe but he knew better that to vent his anger on someone you still love. Jiyong took a deep breathe and walked out of the place. The other big bang members were quiet but then followed their leader, leaving only L.Joe and HongKi there. 

 

HongKi didn't even run after you, instead he was too disappointed in his own little brother. He had no idea his brother was this way. HongKi slowly trudged towards L.Joe and stood there. He was lost for words, he didn't know how to react. 

"You are not my little brother, where did that loving little brother of mine go?" HongKi murmured. 

L.Joe remained silent. 

HongKi sighed, "I think its best that you get some time for yourself and reflect. ~~~~~-ah still loves you dearly and what did you do to her? Just because she was with Zelo doesn't mean she loves him. Just because she couldn't answer you doesn't mean she don't love you. Don't jump to conclusions ByungHun. Don't step in the house unless you have your brain back in the right position." And HongKi left. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

You were by then sitting on a random bus that had stopped near the club. You were feeling exhausted with the number of things happening in just a day. More tears rolled down your cheeks as you sat there. You couldn't contain your emotions anymore and just cried your eyes out. Luckily there was barely anyone else on the bus. There was just another business man sitting up at the front of the bus. You simply cried as you sat by the window. 

The bus stopped at a few bus stops but you were still sitting there. You were the only one sitting in the bus by then. Your tears had already dried by then. 

 

"Miss you will have to get down after this stop." The bus driver said. 

"I'm sorry for the trouble i'll get off there." You quietly mumbled. 

The bus driver smiled to you, "It's alright. It seems you had a rough night." 

You just nodded your head and went back to stare blankly out the window. It was slightly pass midnight when you finally alighted from the bus. 

"Thank you for the ride.." You bowed. 

The bus driver smiled and drove off. 

 

The whole neighbourhood was dark and the only source of light was from the street lamps. The cold breeze blew across your exposed skin causing you to shiver slightly at the contact. You looked left and right, it was the area that you rarely go to. It was the opposite side to where you live.

*Hmm...Where should i go now?* You looked left and right but barely anyone was there...

 

"~~~~-ah?" Someone called out.

 

________________________________

(I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit draggy/too fast.)