Chapter Eighteen

My Brother was my Boyfriend [Sequel]

Chapter Eighteen : End....?

_________________________

VROOOM! 

The sound of L.Joe's motorcycle echoed down the streets as he sped passing all the vehicles in his way. He knew very well that he pass going pass the speed limit but that does not matter now. His mind was too occupied with his own thoughts. His sleek black helmet had its windshield covering his face. Left and right, his motorcycle skidded. The more he thought about you leaving the harder it became for him to breathe. Images of you were flashing in his mind.

 

From the first time he met you at the restaurant. Your smile, your laughter, your cries, your angered expressions. Then he last remembered your hurtful face that night. L.Joe gritted his teeth as he felt like giving himself a punch in the face for saying those things to you. He wasn't thinking right. 

 

*No, I was wrong. Don't go anywhere. I was the fool. I was a fool for not realising how you stood by me. I was a fool for not realising that you are the only one that truly knows me. I was a fool. You didn't play with my heart...I did. A little more.. ~~~~~-ah. Please wait for me.. JEBAL! *

 

L.Joe was that close to the bus stop and in no time, he was there. He stopped his motorcycle a few metres away from the bus stop and hastily yanked his helmet off. His eyes darted to the bus stop and there he saw you sitting down there. You were in a daze staring into space. You were still shocked by Zelo's words a while ago, how he raised his voice at you. L.Joe sighed in relief as he saw you just there. He was panting hard although he rode his motorcycle. It was as though he had just ran a mile. 

 

You were still oblivious to the fact that L.Joe was standing just a few metres away from you. L.Joe though he had you back. L.Joe thought that he had managed to prevent you from leaving. He got off his motorcycle and made his way towards you. He was very determined to get you back but the bus beat him to it.

 

The only bus in the area that has the route to Incheon airport passed L.Joe and stopped at the bus stop. The bus made a sound as it came to a halt and you eventually noticed that it was your ride. L.Joe's eyes widened as he saw you standing up and went towards the entrance of the bus.

"~~~~~-AH!" L.Joe yelled his lungs out as he started to automatically run towards to bus. 

 

Too late, 

The doors of the bus closed and started to continue on its journey. The bus drove further and further as L.Joe ran with all his might. His legs never ceased to stop the constant cycle of motion of his legs. He felt his lungs burning for oxygen as he breathes heavily through his mouth. Closer and closer. The bus was so close yet so far. He reached out and his fingers were lightly brushing against the back of the bus He felt deep pain in his chest but he didn't thought once about stopping. His mind was focus only on one thing, and one thing only - getting his girlfriend back.

 

*No. NO!!! GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID BUS! Give my girlfriend back!* L.Joe screamed in his head. 

 

The bus took a turn and he too took a turn but there was a cyclist that was cycling on the side of the road. Accidentally L.Joe collided with the two wheeled transportation and landed on the hard ground. His thin jeans were thorn and caused his to scrape his knee due to friction. 

"Oh My! I'm Sorry! I didn't see you there. Are you alright? Do you need me to bring you to the hospital?" The cyclist asked as he got off his bike to kneel down next to L.Joe. 

 

Blood was oozing out of his injury but L.Joe couldn't care less. His eyes were burning as he watched the bus drove away. He knew that there was no way he was going to let you go that easily. The cyclist was still questioning L.Joe but L.Joe quickly stood up as if nothing happened and he ran back to his motorcycle. The pain in his heart was even more intense than the scrape on his knee. Once he reached his motorcycle, he put on his helmet and the engine to his motorcycle. It made a loud roar and off he was once again on the chase. 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

It was indeed a very long bus ride. You watched as the bus drove across the waters to the rather large island. It was just a few more minutes before you would reach the airport. You took a good look around at Korea while you were in the bus. All the buildings, the atmosphere, the people, they would all change once you leave. 

 

*Appa...I'm really leaving. Is this the correct decision to make? I'm scared of going to a foreign country..* You gazed up to the sky, *But Jiyong oppa and his friends are going to be with me right? So everything would be alright... Right Appa? You'll always be with me right?*

 

You made a long pause as you zone out. *Maybe Zelo was right...I am selfish.*

 

You were looking up into the sky when a sudden loud noise caught your attention. It drove pass the bus and you slightly jerked backwards. You started searching the long roads. *What was that?*  Then a motorcycle passed by, all too familiar for you. You squinted your eyes slightly to see through the glass. The motorist looked up for a while but you couldn't see the face as the windshield was dark. Then it took off. *Strange...It was as though...No way.. He doesn't know..*  You denied the possibilities and sat back on you seat. 

 

Soon, you arrived at the airport. The automatic doors opened and immediately the coldness wrapped around your body. You shivered slightly. Once you got used to the temperature, you started to search for your lane. 

*Which one is it?* You kept looking and looking but no luck. You were about to take out your phone to dial HongKi's number when you heard someone calling your name. You turned to see the whole group of them outside the entrance of the gateway. You smiled broadly and a feeling of relief spread across your chest as you were about to make your way over to them. Someone abruptly yanked you back. Unintentionally you came across an embrace that you were very familiar with. 

 

"Don't go..please. I'm sorry, I was a fool. I didn't mean those words. I'm sorry ~~~-ah." L.Joe's hot breath slightly tickled your skin. He had his arms wrapped around your shoulders and his face was buried onto the part where your neck and shoulders met. Your body became stiff and your brain was had difficulty processing what was happening. 

From afar, Big Bang and HongKi saw everything and the first to take action was G-dragon. He stomped over to L.Joe and yanked him off you and punched him right in the face. You cupped your mouth with your hands and gasped. L.Joe winced as his jaw felt numb, his scrape was yet again being injured as it made contact with the white polished flooring. Blood that was from L.Joe's knee was smeared across the floor.

"Hyung! We're in public." SeungRi said as the others held to pull the older one back before he could tackle L.Joe once more. G-dragon stood there as his knuckles turned white and he gritted his teeth. You were shocked by the blood on the floor and your instincts came in. Immediately you came to L.Joe, attended to his injury and helping him sit up. You took out a tissue and wiped off the blood from both L.Joe's knee and the corner of his lips. L.Joe simply watched as you, once again, helped him. 

 

"Get away from him ~~~~-ah! He's not worth it!" G-dragon hissed. They were soon the centre of the attention in the airport. Foreigners and locals were quietly mumbling among themselves about the scene in front of them. You and L.Joe met eyes. Suddenly, you had the same feeling of back then when L.Joe first confessed to you. Your heart was pumping and you felt a knot in your stomach. L.Joe's eyes were sad and miserable. 

HongKi stood there as he eyed L.Joe. 

"Why are you here ByungHun?" HongKi asked. He wanted to sound firm but he was more of to the curious side. 

L.Joe tried to stand up but he soon fell back. "Oppa.." You were truly concerned. 

"I came back to apologise." L.Joe bravely answered. HongKi and L.Joe glowered at each other. HongKi studied L.Joe's eyes, searching for how sincere he really was about apologising. Then he let out a sigh, "I'll give you ONLY 5 minutes to talk to her."  You gawked at HongKi and then turned to L.Joe who had a serious expression on. L.Joe nodded. G-dragon wanted to object but seeing the way you were looking at L.Joe and how L.Joe was very serious about it he calmed down. His mates too released him. 

"If he dare hurts her in any form of way again, i swear i'm going to rip his body into pieces." G-dragon growled softly so that only his Big Bang mates could hear him. 

 

A security guard from near by came over and asked what the commotion was about. 

"My......friend here is injured." You started off, "Can you help?" L.Joe felt as though a knife pierced through his heart when you called him a 'friend'. The security guard understood and helped L.Joe up and led him towards the room where the first aid kit was. You were unsure if you should follow him or not. 

"Go.." You felt someone nudged you forward. You turned back to see HongKi giving you and encouraging smile, "I knew he would come..He's still my brother after all." You understood and tailed the security guard.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

You volunteered into helping L.Joe with his wounds and the security guard left the area. You bowed slightly and thanked the guard as he passed by you. Once the security guard left, the atmosphere turned awkward and silent. You exhaled and walked over to the first aid kit bring it over to L.Joe; sitting opposite him. L.Joe was sitting on a sofa with his back against the arm rest and his knee slightly to his chest. You took the antiseptic and gentle dabbed some on to the open wound with a cotton wool. L.Joe winced as it stings a little. 

"Why are you so careless?" You opened a conversation, "What will you do if i'm not around? Who would be doing this for you huh? HongKi Oppa?" 

L.Joe kept quiet. "I'm Sorry.." L.Joe said under his breath.

You froze for a second but then you replied, "I don't want your apology." You finally placed a rectangular band aid over it. *Done.*

 

"I want to hear you say 3 words only." You shut the first aid kit close and stood up to return it to its original place. 

L.Joe was stunned. He was having a temporary mind block as he tried to think very hard. 

"Come Back Please?" 

You raised a brow and shook your head. 

"I need you?" Yet again you shook your head. 

"I want you?" Your eyes widened in surprise as a chill went down you spine. "! That sounds wrong. Ok. No." L.Joe scratched his head. You couldn't help but giggle at how clueless he look. 

 

"Is it that hard to say the 3 words that i want?" You pouted. 

"1 more minute!!" You heard HongKi’s voice suddenly calling from outside the room. 

 

"3 words and i won't leave. If not, I guess, It's goodbye." 

". . . Baby don't do this to me... Argh.. Ok think.." L.Joe started to get agitated. 

"You are pretty. Please Sorry Thank you? No wait that's four. Uh..You're my life? I can't live. I...I...I..." L.Joe started blabbering nonsense. 

You shook your head. 

"50 seconds!" 

"What? Hey! No! Hyung! Not fair!" L.Joe was pulling his hair, "~~~~~-ah. Please! Don't Leave me! I'll do anything!" L.Joe began to beg. 

 

You couldn't deny the fact that you were disappointed in him. It was a stupidly simply task to do. You sat next to him. 

"Do you really want me to stay?" You asked him. L.Joe looked as though he was at the verge of tears. 

Seeing how desperate he was, you leaned in and gave his a kiss on the lips. L.Joe was surprised but he felt calm somehow. 

 

"10...9...8...7...6!" HongKi counted down. 

You pulled away from L.Joe and the two of you gazed into each other's eyes. 

"I love you..." L.Joe automatically said and a smile grew on your lips as your threw your arms around his neck. 

"I love you too Oppa.." You giggled and tightened the hug. 

"TIME'S UP!" HongKi came into the room, "Guess everything's okay now?" 

 

*Yes..Everything is a-okay...*

__________________________________

 

You happily skipped ahead of HongKi and L.Joe. You had just sent Big Bang off to the gates. G-dragon was against you staying but then you threatened him with 'what if's. Such as..."What if i get kidnapped in Europe? I don't know the place well and you guys will be too busy to look after me 24/7."  

"Aish! Fine! Stay! Do what you want but I'll be back to check on you." G-dragon frowned and crossed his arms. 

You beamed and nodded, "Neh."

"YOU!" G-dragon pointed to L.Joe, "If you dare hurt my baby cousin in any form of way again, i swear i'm going to rip your body into pieces. Then feed your body to the dogs!" 

L.Joe stiffened and quickly nodded.

 

You ran little more ahead then you stopped and went back to HongKi and L.Joe. You squeezed in between them and hooked your arms together. 

"We're a happy family again!" You giggled. 

"Right.." HongKi nodded. 

"Mianhae hyung.. I disappointed you didn't I?" L.Joe apologised. 

HongKi looked at L.Joe then sighed, "Well, you did hurt me and ~~~~~-ah pretty badly. But I guess you're still my annoying little brother." HongKi ruffled L.Joe's hair. "Hyung!" L.Joe tried to defend himself.

"Heehee...Oh. How did you know i was..." You suddenly remembered. 

"Zelo came up to me yesterday..."

"ZELO?!" You and HongKi cried.

"Well, we talked things out and he told me that he wanted you to be happy even if he's not around..What ever that means.." L.Joe shrugged his shoulders.

 

Riing Riiing. Your phone vibrated in your pocket. You let go HongKi and took out your phone looking at the caller id. 

"Speaking of the devil.." L.Joe chuckled, "Go on." You read the caller id: Zelo. You answered it and place the phone to your ear. 

 

"Yobuseyo? Zelo-ah.." 

"~~~~-ah! Zelo's missing! He wrote a letter saying that he's flying to Japan tonight." You heard Himchan's voice on the other line. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

"Oh well.. At least i can be with Umma and Appa." Zelo tried to cheer himself up as he sat in the first class seat to Japan. He gazed down at the night lights of Korea. From high up there South Korea seemed like a very tiny island. He rested his head back onto the comfortable chair and smiled. 

 

*Stay happy ~~~~-ah. I'll always love you no matter what..*

"Good bye Zelo... I wish you all the best in Japan and thank you for you help. You've been a great friend." You watched as the aeroplane took off. 

 

_________________________________________
 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING THIS FANFIC.

I APOLOGISE SINCERELY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE OR MISUNDERSTANDINGS CAUSED. 

I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS FANFIC AS MUCH AS I DID HAVE A GREAT TIME WRITING IT! 

 

THANK YOU <3 LOVE YOU <3 I'LL SURELY MISS YOU <3

SAY GOODBYE TO THE CASTS :) 

  image  tumblr_lu66inAbo41r256a2.gifimage imagetumblr_m387jpNqHS1r36npso1_500.gif image