Chapter One

My Brother was my Boyfriend [Sequel]

Chapter one : Moving Away

______________________

 

 

"~~~~~-ah!! Hurry up! We wouldn't want us to be late right?!"  Hongki cried. 

"Coming!" You ran to your mirror to get a one last check on yourself. You were wearing a white t-shirt that shows a part of your shoulder and plain black skinny jeans. You had cut your long and wavy hair into a short bob hair cut. You nodded approving of your appearance before running out of your room but then ran back in to your drawers. You took out your grey army cap and once again looked into the mirror. 

"Perfect." You smiled. 

 

You ran down stairs to see HongKi having his arms folded in front of his chest with an impatient expression. You just cheekily smiled and put on your sneakers. You and HongKi locked up and went into his new BMW car. L.Joe was already in the back seat fumbling with his phone. HongKi eagerly slot his car keys in and turned the engine on and sped off to our destination. 

Upon arriving the three of you quickly ran out of the car and into the familiar building and towards the designated room, slammed the door open. 

"WE'RE HERE!" HongKi cried. 

 

Everyone's eyes were on the three of you, except that none of the eyes were familiar to any of you. 

"Uh. Sorry." You bowed before pushing L.Joe and HongKi out of the room and closing the door. 

"Nice move hyung." L.Joe laughed and slung his hand on your shoulder.  

"They told me it was this room. Or was it..." HongKi took out the letter. 

"Are you sure? Give me that." You snatched the letter from him and began to scan through it. Your eyes widened and smacked HongKi's head using the paper.

"Oppa! It said its at their old apartment 305! Not their academy room 305!" You yelled. 

"What?!" He took the paper and looked at it again then scratched his head sheepishly smiling, "My fault." 

You shook your head, "Let's go." 

 

Their apartment was a 50 minute walk from the academy. The three of you ran to the car and drove to the apartment. You were the first to run out of the car and into the elevator followed by HongKi but L.Joe was the only one that was taking his own sweet time. 

"Oppa! Hurry up we're late!" You ordered.

"Chill Baby. Its not THAT important." He went into the elevator and pecked your cheek. 

HongKi pushed L.Joe away, "I told you to not do that in front of me right?"

The elevator went up to the third floor and you looked down the corridor to find their apartment. You walked pass several doors when you saw boxes outside one particular door. 

"There!" You pointed and started running again. 

 

The door was wide open and two men walked out carrying boxes out of the apartment. The three of you gave way before walking into the almost empty apartment. 

"Hey you guys made it."  DooJoon smiled.

"We're not too late are we?" HongKi panted.

"Actually not on time either but not too late. So its fine. We're almost done anyways." Dongwoon secured the last box. 

"Aww~I actually wanted to spend more time with you guys." You sulked.

JunHyung came over and patted your head, "We're still able to see each other you know. Just not as often." 

L.Joe pulled you away and gave an expressionless face to JunHyung, "Where are you guys heading to now?" 

"Chill man. Well we're going to move somewhere nearer to the academy, further from here i guess. Besides, Hara lives around the corner too." JunHyung walked back to the room and took another box on the floor.

"The apartment is bigger too!!!" Yoseob squealed.

"I can drop by sometime right?!" You asked, hoping for a yes.

"Of Course you can." Kikwang smiled. 

"Our secret weapon is always welcomed." HyunSeung gave you a wink. 

You grinned, "Then i'll come over every weekend!" 

L.Joe's eyes widened, "Who says that you can be away from home alone with 6 other guys?!" 

"What ByungHun meant was that you must ensure that your homework and projects are all done before you can visit them missy." HongKi eyed you, "You're at your last year of High School." 

 

You groaned and started to throw a tantrum. Just then, a beautiful lady came out of their bedroom. You looked up and ran to the figure.

"Hara unnie! I want to tag along! I don't want to go to school!" You whined.

She just smiled, "Education is important you know."

You continued to sulk as Hara made her way to JunHyung.

"The van is about to leave we need to get these boxes down now." She informed them.

"Alright." JunHyung gave Hara a small kiss before proceeding on to give instructions to the group.

 

Each and everyone of them took a box and walked out of the apartment. DooJoon, Kikwang, HyunSeung and Dongwoon took the first elevator. The rest of you waited for the second trip to arrive. While waiting you were witnessing at the corner of your eyes Hara and JunHyung being lovey dovey to each other. You had a weird feeling in your stomach. Seeing someone else being in the place you were before made you feel somewhat betrayed. L.Joe saw your expression then went to hug you from the back.

"It's okay. i'm here." L.Joe whispered into your ear. You began to relax once more and the lift arrived. 

 

The rest of you walked to the mover's van and loaded everything inside. You watched from the side as they made sure everything was there. L.Joe had his fingers laced with yours while HongKi stood on the other side. One by one they sat in the car and Yoseob rolled down his window. 

"You must visit you hear me?!" Yoseob pointed to you, "I don't want to miss you too much." 

You nodded. 

"Take care alright?" DooJoon looked at you with concern.

You nodded again. 

JunHyung looked at HongKi then to L.Joe, "Take care of her." 

L.Joe just continued to look at JunHyung while HongKi replied, "We will." 

Hara came over and gave you one last hug before she went inside the car. 

"Take care unnie!" You waved.

"You too ~~~~-ah." 

 

You watched as the mover's van and their car drove off. You continued to wave. When they were finally gone you let out a deep sigh. "So much for spending more time with them. First is was Jiyong oppa and his friends going off to work for Lady Kim. Now they're gone to set up the academy. Everyone seems to be following what they want to do with their lives and i'm stuck here still thinking about my career." 

HongKi patted your head, "It’s alright. You still have us, besides you still have your last year of High School to think about your career." HongKi took your other hand.

"That's right. You still have us with you. There will be nothing to worry about." 

 

The three of you walked back to the car holding hands. A year ago, the two of them were your step brothers but now, one of them turned to be your boyfriend. Life is seriously full of surprises. 

 

 

___________________

 

(Can anyone recommend me a place to make my poster? I've got no time to do my own for this FF.) 

seoulchae: :D Enjoy <3 Thank you. 

msf4life493: Sorry for being emotional :( But I'll do my best ^^ Thank you very much.

YAKSOKHAEMiki: Well, this sequel may not be action packed as the other FF. But i'll do my best to add in some thrill. Thank you ^^ 

tina_luvs_music: Thank You :D 

ThatGirl_Hearts: I know right... Aish, death. and Thank You :D 

thea_14: Thank you :D Enjoy <3