Cut and Bruised

Maleficent and Golden Knights

Since I'm taking mechanical engineering course, there are only four girls in my class and the rest are all boys the ratio is like 1:4 well u will either get treated like a princess or a dude but I'm the dude type so what sad is my crush said I'm cool and he really likes being friend with me lol u see that? I just got friendzoned yeah cool my arse

Rose came home late that night. Yugyeom's mother was very excited to see her after quite a long time so she forced her to stay a bit longer. She even cooked all her favourite dishes. Yugyeom's family treated her like she was one of them, they were more family to her than her own. And that was heartwarming, but sad at the same time.

Rose sang quietly while opening the house gate. All the lights were still on so the two witches were probably awake. Rose groaned, what a nightmare. She walked slowly into the house, trying to be sneaky as possible. They sure wouldn't let her live in peace if they knew she's not working tonight. 

As she stepped into the house, the sound of shattered glasses shook her. She then heard someone crying and shouting incoherent words hysterically. It was Hyelin. Rose took her steps faster. No matter how cruel Hyelin was, Rose couldn't help herself from being worried. She was still her sister after all. Rose stopped in front of Hyelin's doorstep. She was about to open the door when she heard clearly what Hyelin was shouting about.

"I want to kill the ! I've been crushing on Jungkook since I first saw him. How dare she snatch him away from me?!" 

Rose gasped. She quickly walked away but stumbled upon the sofa nearby. She could only pray when she heard the sound of door clicked. 

Hyelin looked like she was possessed, her eyes were red and her hair was all messy. Aunt Hani on the other hand, was struggling to calm her down but not forgetting to shoot a death glare towards Rose. Rose looked straight at both of them even when she was actually freaking scared. 

"I'm gonna kill you!!" Hyelin shouted loudly while marching towards Rose. Rose boldly stand without moving an inch, trying not to show how she was actually scared. Hyelin pulled her hair hard before slapping and punching her face. She could only wince in pain.

"It's not true. There's nothing between us!" Rose tried to defend herself but Hyelin didn't buy it. She continuously attacked Rose making her fall on the floor, too weak to fight back. Hyelin suddenly ran downstairs. Aunt Hani let her go thinking that she probably needed some space. 

"If my daughter turns crazy, you'll surely be next." She threatened while pulling Rose's hair. She threw few slaps on her body, leaving Rose lying on the floor. Alone and sad. Rose thought it was already over when she saw Hyelin came back upstairs. Aunt Hani was trying to hold her back and then did Rose realise what was Hyelin holding. A knife.

Everything happened very quickly and in one swift motion, the knife grazed throught Rose's cheek. She could feel the blood gushing out. Rose tried to hold her tears back. The pain was unbearable. Fortunately, Aunt Hani was quick to snatch the knife away from her hand. She handed it to Rose and asked her to go somewhere else for the time being. She hugged Hyelin tightly, refusing to let her go. Rose was sad. To see a mother like that, it must be hard. She felt bad for them but for now, she had to go before things went worse. 

But, she had nowhere to go.

It was utterly cold and Rose had been walking for like an hour. She didn't know where should she go with her condition like that, people would probably think she's insane. She called Yugyeom but the calls were all unanswered. He was probably having his family time and Rose couldn't bear to barge in. 

She was getting weaker. The blood had stopped but the pain didn't. She sat on a chair, trying to relax herself. Things happened too fast that she couldn't think straight anymore. The last thing she knew, she broke down into tears and everything went black.

__________________________________________________

Taehyung was all tipsy. He just got back from Jihan's party, among the best in town. He called Jungkook to pick him up since he's the only one reliable. Others were too but they would absolutely nag for hours and talked about how unhealthy alcohol was especially when he was underaged. But, yolo.

He walked to the bus stop and sat on the bench. He suddenly saw someone familiar and decided to come closer. 

"A sleeping beauty, I see. Should I kiss her to wake her up?" He giggled. He brushed off a strand of hair from her face and smiled looking at her. He her cheek affectionately before leaning closer and closer. His lip was only few inches away from hers when a voice interrupted her, pulling her from the back. 

"Hey, pull yourself together. Don't molest a gi---"

" Rose." Jungkook was astonished to see it was Rose. Her face was badly bruised and Jungkook could tell the cut on his cheek came from a freaking sharp item. What worse was she was unconscious, and alone.

"Hey, don't curse or God will cut your tongue into pieces." Taehyung said while shaking his head left and right. Jungkook ignored him and quickly pushed him into the cab before he ran back to pick Rose up. He asked the cab driver to drive faster. He was more than worried to see Rose that weak. He continuously pray that everything will be just fine.

Jungkook and his six friends had their own house. A place they rent using their money altogether. Not all of them were born with silver spoon but they all had their own ways to make money. In good ways, if you're wondering. Jungkook decided to take her there instead of going to the hospital. The hospital would probably want to make further investigation looking at how bad her injury was. And Jungkook didn't want that to happen without Rose agreeing beforehand. He respected her privacy. 

As they reached their house, Jungkook gave the driver all the money in his pocket since he was in rush. Jungkook quickly pick Rose up and ran into the house, leaving Taehyung behind.  Taehyung who was still drunk looked at him confusedly before walking into the freaking dog house. 

Poor boy. Hope you're okay in there, Taehyung.