Maleficent

Maleficent and Golden Knights

Once upon a time, there lived a girl with magnificent beauty. Rose, she was. Everyone admired her but not much dared to even walk near her. Her gaze was always cold and only some can sense the broken part in her; her heart. 

She was called Maleficent, for her beauty and her coldness. But there was some plot twist with this Maleficent. The one who slept the most was not the Sleeping Beauty, not like she existed in this legendary tale anyways. Rose did. She slept a lot. Even the teachers had gave up from waking her up during classes. She even got to sleep during p.e. She had her ways and no one dared to barge in. A true queen.

She got a friend and Kim Yugyeom was all she had. Legend said that they were neighbour during their childhood and that was why. Yugyeom was completely contrary to her. If she was the ice, he was the sun that melted her.

Rose walked down the hall with her head down, she hated attention. All the boys swooned at her and the girls were always talking of her beauty. Even some were accusing her on doing surgery but she did not care. She didn't live to please people anyways. 

She was about to open her locker when someone slammed it back. She already thought of her taekwando moves but rolled her eyes as she saw Yugyeom leaning against the locker beside hers. He flashed his infamous smirk. 

"Why so grumpy?" He asked. 

She opened her locker and organised all the scattered books neatly. 

"You know why." She mumbled slowly but loud enough for him to hear.

He sighed but soon changed the mood, "Let's go to the cafe! I'll buy you ice cream!" He said cheerfully while clinging to her arm. He dragged her straight to the cafeteria. 

They took a seat and she started to dig in her ice cream.

"You eat like a pig." 

"You act like one." 

"You hurt me." He said while patting his heart. She rolled her eyes but soon smiled. 

She eyed him and thought of all she had been going through with him. So much, so much. 

"Are you drooling over me?" He asked. A glint of mischievous sparked on his eyes.

"Not in million years."

"Dont be shy, princess. Just ask me out already." 

"Okay."

"I already see this coming." 

"Go out."

He gasped. "Do you hear that sound? Something is broken!"

She raised her eyebrow, curious. She didn't hear anything. 

"That's my heart, dear." 

She laughed. She opened very widely whenever she laughed yet she looked ten times prettier. That was when you can see the real her in her. She was bubbly inside but the coldness she showed was covering them all. 

"You have practice today?" Unlike her who enjoyed sleep more than anything, Yugyeom was athletic. He played football and was actually good in every sports. But he was more passionate in football and dreamed of being the next Park Ji Sung. 

"Yes, of course. Do you want me to walk you home first?" He asked. His face showed nothing bun concern. 

"No way you're doing that. I'm not a kid, Gyeomi." She rolled her eyes. 

"You're a kid to me." He sticked his tongue out. Now he was the one who acted like one. 

She smacked his arm but unfortunately Yugyeom managed to block her hand.

"Not today, princess." He chuckled. 

She was about to pull his hair but got blocked by the sudden beep coming from his phone. Captain. 

", I forgot I've friendly match today. I really have to go. Call you later." He packed his things up and sprinted off. Fast and furious. 

Rose shook her head, that guy could never be separated with trouble.

Well, that's Yugyeom for you.