My Girlfriend

Maleficent and Golden Knights

Rose put her head on the table. Her mind kept replaying the scene before and that was all she could think of. She sighed. Why did he do that? Was he curious about how soft my skin is so he did that? But his skin is very soft, it feels like silk. Okay, I'm exaggerating but you get my point right? 

A voice suddenly interrupted her thoughts. "Hey, tiger." 

Rose ignored it knowing that it was Yugyeom. Yugyeom pulled the chair in front of her and sat down. Rose just stared at Yugyeom but didn't say anything. It took Yugyeom few seconds to notice the bruises on her face. 

"Those es." Yugyeom muttered angrily.

"It's fine. You've already seen this thousands times already." Rose said like it was not a big deal. It really wasn't, though. It's not like it was the first time she got beaten up, she had had worse. 

"So, why do you seem miserable then?" Yugyeom eyed her suspiciously. 

"I'm not." 

Yugyeom rolled his eyes. "Come on, you can lie to everyone but not me." 

"I dont know. PMS, I guess." 

"So it's true you're a girl." Yugyeom said with a considering face. Rose jerked her head up and glared at Yugyeom. She kicked her shin as strong as she could.

"You kick like a girl." Yugyeom whined while rubbing his shin. 

"I am a girl, you idiot." Rose kicked his shin for the second time making he groaned louder. 

"I hate you." Rose glared at her. 

"I love you too." Yugyeom said with a kissy face. Rose made face like she was going to puke. He laughed.

"Come over my house after school, mom miss you." 

"Sure, I miss her too. But, maybe I'll come for dinner? I've chores to do, remember?" Rose raised her eyebrow. Yugyeom sighed. 

"Your life is ed up because of the es. I still don't understand why uncle married that plastic woman." 

"Love exists, Gyeomi. And when you love someone, all you see is the good things. That's what make love addictive because everything feels right." Rose softly said. Yugyeom stared at Rose, noticing something weird with her.

"Are you somehow, in love.....?" 

"What? No!!!"

"You've never said things like that!!!" 

"Doesn't mean I dont know about things like that!!!" 

"But still even if you know--"

"Can you guys shut up? I'm trying to sleep here." A guy at the back suddenly snapped. Rose freezed. She recognized the voice really well. But Yugyeom on the other hand, glared at him before rolling his eyes.

"Come on, you always sleep at your hideout. What brings you to class? Don't say you've changed because I'm 100% sure that's a total bull." Yugyeom said with a mocking tone. 

"At least, I don't come to class to flirt." Jungkook smirked. Rose couldn't bring herself to even turn her head so she just froze at her place.

"Flirt? You mean flirting with Rose? You were an idiot before and it seems like you still are." Yugyeom chuckled.

Jungkook's face dropped but he soon covered it by plastering a smirk. He ignored Yugyeom's rude remark and walked out of the class. Rose watched both of them, puzzled by her two friends' behavior. Friends? Yes, let us all take a moment of silence for our brothers in the friendzone. Rip.

"Is there anything I don't know?" Rose carefully asked. Yugyeom's expression changed. It showed sorrow and guilt. He slowly shook his head.

"Bygones." He answered under his breath. Rose was about to say something but the teacher came in. Yugyeom turned his back and they all stand to greet the teacher.

Rose leaned her head back on the table. It's time for her to sleep but her mind couldn't stop thinking. When did Jungkook enter the class? So we're in the same class? Is there any secret between Yugyeom and Jungkook? Why is everything so ducked up? Can I like use ducktape to bring back all pieces of my shattered life together? 

Rose groaned.

Her life was always a mess.

​​__________________________________________________

"Kringgg!"

Rose automatically woke up from her sleep hearing the school bell rang. School bell was like an alarm clock to her. She was energetic only when it came to lunch because that was when she could meet her lover, the food. 

Yugyeom turned to Rose and was about to wake her up. But he rolled his eyes instead when he saw Rose was already limping to the door.

"That tiger is impossible." He sighed seeing the way Rose walked. Must be the witches' doing.  

He walked to Rose, putting his arms on her shoulders. Rose looked at him and made funny face to annoy him. He really hate it when Rose made funny face because he felt like Rose was trying to be cute and that felt weird. Rose and cute could never be in the same sentence to him. 

"Don't make that face!!" Yugyeom pinched her nose. She sticked her tongue out. 

"Let's go to the hospital after this. We need to check if there's anything broken." Yugyeom said, gesturing to her leg. Rose shrugged it off. 

"I'm fine. It's not that bad. Plus, the doctors can't heal a broken heart." Rose muttered under her breath. Yugyeom shook his head. This girl really had a head of stone. 

"." A girl suddenly remarked, she and her other friends were glaring at Rose. Rose looked at them confusedly. It was odd to see people giving rude remark to her, they didn't even talk to her before. 

Yugyeom stopped walking and turned to the girls. Yugyeom was about to yell at them but Rose was quick to pull him away.

"Don't. They're not worth our time." Rose said coldly while glaring at them girls. 

"Of course. Your time is only worth for boys." The girl smirked. 

"I have never beat up a girl. Wanna be the first?" Yugyeom muttered angrily. He already raised his hand, making the girls wince. They quickly ran but not before they screamed "" right infront of Rose's face. Rose rolled her eyes. Seriously, ? She didn't even get to have her first kiss yet they're calling her . Nonsense.

"You're okay?" Yugyeom asked, concerned.

"Don't care." Rose said calmly before continuing her steps. All these girls were troublesome. She had no time to care. 

Rose took her food and sat at their usual place. Their sit was actually quite at the center, among other popular students but Rose just didn't care. Yugyeom was friendly so he talked a lot during lunch. He walked from table to table, mingling around before taking his place besides Rose. 

"Why do I think people are staring at you?" Yugyeom asked, he eyed everyone confusedly when he saw the stare people were giving her. 

"Is that something new?" She asked lazily while stuffing food into . 

"No but seriously, look at them!" Yugyeom whispered loudly, trying to gain her attention. However, Rose ignored him and continued munching on her food. 

"Hey, sweetheart." Jungkook suddenly came and sat in front of Rose. He grabbed some of Yugyeom's fries and stuffed them into his mouth making Yugyeom glared at him.

"Go away. What are you doing here?" Yugyeom snapped but Jungkook stayed expressionless. He literally ignored Yugyeom and his eyes only focused on Rose who was staring at him like a predator watching over his prey. 

"I just want to meet my beautiful girlfriend." Jungkook calmly said. Rose opened her eyes wide while Yugyeom's jaw dropped. 

"Since when?" Yugyeom turned to Rose faster than the lightning. Rose shook her head frantically. 

"I swear I don't know what he's talking about." Rose answered before turning her head to Jungkook. A glint of mischievous sparked on his eyes. 

"Haven't you seen the tweet? We look cute in there." Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket. He then scrolled his phone for some times before handing it to Yugyeom. He smirked. Yugyeom snatched the phone harshly from his hand. 

"Heol...." 

"What???" Rose was very anxious. She could sense something not good was going on and she's absolutely not gonna like it. She took the phone from Yugyeom's hand.

She gasped. It was the picture of her and Jungkook during the piggyback ride this morning. They were both staring at each other while smiling. They did look like a couple but the problem was they were not. Rose cringed looking at the caption, "couple goals, outstanding visuals." The tweet got over hundreds retweet and it was tweeted just few hours ago. Rose facepalmed herself while Yugyeom couldn't even mutter a word.

"I'll go first then, girlfriend." 

"Oh yes I forgot, goodbye to you too my girlfriend's bestfriend."