A Beautiful View

Maleficent and Golden Knights

"Are they even real? Why are they so handsome?" 

". We better keep our girlfriends in a box." 

"Should i knit a scarf for Suga?"

The school was in chaos. The return of golden knights of the school shook the whole school. The girls started planning steps to win over their hearts but the boys were all afraid if their girls had a change of heart. 

There were seven of them but none had a girlfriend yet. They had rules, the first one to have a girlfriend will have to grant the wishes of each one of them. They knew each other real well so they didn't dare to take the risk. The wishes would be six phases of hell, no doubt. 

"It's good to be back." Namjoon smirked. 

They walked through the hallway. Jin was busy blowing kisses and Jimin was literally smiling at all the girls. Hoseok winked at anyone who caught his attention while the other four, they didn't give a duck of everyone else. Jin, Jimin and Hoseok were bright and flirty. Suga, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook on the other hand, were somehow cold to others but they were all actually bubbly and insanely adorable.

They went on their separate ways to their class. Jungkook however, took a different turn and went outside the school building. He felt like skipping class since history was not his forte. He walked to his favourite hideout during his old days. The woods. 

The woods was just behind their school. There was a small gate and it was locked but he could simply jumped over it. 

Then he saw her, the name that had been spreading like wild rumour around the school. 

"I heard from my classmate that there is this new girl. She came right after we went to the State." Hoseok said excitedly but his friends were all busy with their phones. 

"Okay." Taehyung replied, uninterested.

"There she is, Maleficent." Hoseok pointed at that one girl. They looked up, curious by her name. They then looked at her. She was sitting beside Yugyeom, stuffing up her food like she was the only one there. Yugyeom smiled looking at her. 

"What a beautiful view." Suga smirked. 

"Yugyeom is whipped." Jimin chuckled.

"Guys, that's his childhood friend." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Doesn't mean he can't like her." Jin rolled his eyes, mimicking Hoseok.

"Why does she look like an angel even when she eats like pig?" Namjoon asked. 

"Exactly what I was about to say." Taehyung said, his eyes were still fixated at her. 

Taehyung suddenly felt cold. He looked down and saw his shirt was now the colour of cola. 

"Jeon Jungkook!!!!" 

That girl. The first time he saw her, he knew it was love at the first sight. He even accidentally spilled his drink because he was enchanted by her beauty. 

That girl. Leaning against the tree with her eyes closed. Her head was bobbing right and left, probably following the rhythm of the song she was hearing. 

This is what he would say, "What a beautiful view."

 


 

Music was like an escape for her. It’s somewhere she went, where she could be herself, or whatever she wanted to be. If Nagini the snake had a fragment of Voldemort's soul , iPod had all of hers. Mess with her iPod and all that left for you to do is pray because your end is near. 

She was listening to Fix You by Coldplay when a guy suddenly plopped down besides her. She threw him a questioning look yet he literally ignored her. He took off her left earphone and put it on. He leaned against the tree and closed his eyes. She was quite taken aback with his suddenness but tried to play cool.

"Seriously, you could've asked." She rolled her eyes but then remembered his eyes were closed. 

"Would you let me if I did ask?" He asked, plastering no expression on his face.

"No, of course." 

"That's the point." He closed his eyes back, totally ignoring her death glare.

"Why are you so annoying?" She groaned.

"Ask your dad." 

"He has no time for me." She blurted out but soon regretted it. The guy opened his eyes and stared right into her eyes. She didn't look away. 

It was his first time seeing Rose right close and he couldn't help but to be captivated by her beauty. Her eyes were large and they looked like they were gray but when you looked carefully they were actually light brown. Very light. He didn't know how it was possible but he could see the hurt in her beautiful eyes.

"You're not okay." He said.

She finally broke down the stare. She took off her earphone before getting up. She handed the guy her iPod. 

"Do you really need this? I can lend you this but for only a..."

"I have mine but I'll take yours." The guy cut off her words. He took out his iPod. He grabbed her hand and put it on her palm.  

"And, I want you to have mine." 

She was about to protest but the guy quickly got up and walked off the opposite way of hers. She was in no mood to run after people so she just let him be. Who knows if they actually have the same taste of music. 

And then it hit her, did she just offer to lend a guy her iPod? 

She must be drunk.