Forehead Kiss

Maleficent and Golden Knights

Sorry for not updating, I just entered college and it was quite a hectic week for me. I'm majoring in engineering boiiii thought it was not that hard but guess I'm just too young too dumb to realize~~ I'll try to update at least once a week, more if possible. Thank you for the support! hearteuuu <3

 

He yawned for like the eleventh times. He was sleepy but not tired. He actually went to the convenient store to have some late night snacks. He didn't expect to see Maleficent at that time. Seems like fate had a way for them. Jungkook walked to the counter and looked over the pile of books. He searched for the manager's contact number and smiled proudly when he finally found what he was looking for. He already thought of being a detective considering how good he was at searching things. 

He dialled the number but his two calls got rejected. He decided to send her a message. She was probably still sleeping.

"I'm JEON Jungkook. Call me back asap."

He got a call right at 5.30 a.m. 

"Mr. Jeon, what makes you call me?" She asked in an excited tone.

"It's about your worker. The beautiful one."

"Rose, you mean?"

"I guess so."

"Yes, she was at the store yesterday. Did she cause you any problem?" 

"She's quite sick yet she still comes for work. Come here now and give her two days off, I'll pay you two times her salary." 

"Okay, I'll be right there."

"Take your time. I'm going to take her home. I'll lock the store first." 

"O... Ok.. Okay."


Rose's eyes fluttered opened. The first thing she saw was a beautiful features right infront of her face, staring at her. Rose studied his face. Perfect was all she needed to describe his face. His jawline was sharp it might be able to give you a cut and his face was a total glow up that it shone brighter than her future. At least, that was she thought. 

"Your ugly." was the first thing that came out of Jungkook's mouth. Rose quickly got up and fixed her hair. 

"Ways to ruin my day." She rolled her eyes. Jungkook laughed and patted her hair.

"Truth hurts, sweetheart." Jungkook mocked a smile. Rose tried to punch his arm but Jungkook was fast to hold of her hands.

"Let me gooo." Rose struggled in his grip. His grip was very tight that it might broke her wrist. 

"No." He simply said. He then dragged her off to the counter to pick her bag up and headed out. 

"Wait, what? I've to wait for my manager." 

"Lock the door." He demanded, totally ignoring Rose's worry. 

"No." She objected stubbornly. She glared at him, making him rolled his eyes.

"Check your phone." He said lazily. Rose took out her phone and saw a message from her manager. She read it, forming an O. She smiled happily but then felt it weird on how did Jungkook know earlier.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"None of your business." As expected from Jungcocky. She glared at him but he just ignored her glare. 

"Just be quick, will you? I don't want to be late for school." 

"Says the one who doesn't give a sheep about rules." 

"Sheep what?"

"I hate cursing." 

"Beautiful heart, I see." 

"You don't know what's inside, you must know." Rose smirked. 

Jungkook shrugged. After Rose was finished locking the door, Rose quickly headed towards her way home. Rather than walking, she was actually limping with her sprained ankle. She was busy struggling with her earphones wire when Jungkook suddenly blocked her way. 

"You're gonna take years to reach home with that leg." Jungkook sarcastically said. 

"Don't say you're expecting me to fly?" She replied, raising her eyebrow. 

"Can you like be nice for few seconds, I'll truly appreciate it." 

"Sorry but no." 

"Fine, whatever." Jungkook said before turning his back. Rose thought he was going home but he suddenly bent his knees.

"Hope on." He said while offering his back. Rose couldn't help herself from blushing especially when pairs of eyes were already looking. 

"Are you insane? No!" Rose whispered with her eyes wide opened. She could only thought of how to be chameleon at that time. 

"People are looking. Don't embarrass me." Jungkook whispered while faking a smile knowing that people were looking. 

Rose reluctantly got on his back. Jungkook gripped her legs tightly to avoid her from falling. She buried her head at the crook of Jungkook's neck, she was too embarrassed to look at people.

"Heol, a visual couple." one girl whispered to her friends but the whisper was too loud that it couldn't be unheard. Jungkook tried to hold himself from smiling while Rose, she couldn't even bear to raise her head up. It was very embarassing to Rose but Jungkook continued walking without giving thoughts on what people were thinking. He's cool like that. They were both silent but the silence was actually quite comfortable, not the awkward silence. 

"You smell nice. Like Roses." Jungkook blurted out, out of blue. 

"I am Rose, after all." Rose finally raised her head up and looked at Jungkook. But her face stayed expressionless.

"Anyways, what's your name?" Rose asked curiously. Jungkook nearly dropped her as he was quite shocked of her question. He turned his head to look at Rose and gave her a puzzled look.

"You don't look like a patrick to me but are you living under a rock or something?"

"What? I just asked your name." She answered, puzzled as well.

"You seriously don't know my name? Don't you know I'm the king of--" Jungkook was about to boast about his fame but Rose was quick to cover his mouth with her hand.

"I asked your name not your social life or whatnot." She rolled her eyes. Jungkook muffled something but she refused to move her hand away. Rose laughed looking at Jungkook's face. He shook his head in attempt to move Rose's hand away but she just wouldn't let go. Rose tilted her head to look clearly on Jungkook's struggling face and laughed harder. Jungkook stiffened but his legs were still moving. He was too engrossed on looking at the laughing Rose. An art he would pay millions for. 

"Jungkook." Jungkook told her with his soft voice, the voice not everyone could hear. Rose had stopped laughing so she nodded her head. 

"Jungkook? Kookieee?" Rose asked cheerfully. 

"Jungkook, yes. Kookie, no." 

"Okay, kookie." Rose said while plastering a mocking smile. 

"Your stubborn." Jungkook groaned. Rose laughed looking at Jungkook's annoyed face. But soon after, Jungkook couldn't help himself from smiling as well. Rose's laugh was not just contagious, it's addictive. Jungkook already thought of searching Rose's laughter in amazon.com so he could buy it but then virtually smacked himself thinking of how stupid it sounded. 

Rose led them to one beautiful neighborhood. The houses in there were all huge and looked expensive. Jungkook freezed for few seconds.

"You.. You live in here?" Jungkook stuttered. Rose nodded while giving him a questioning look. 

"O-- Okay." Jungkook said slowly before continuing his steps. 

"You can just drop me here. My house is just few houses away." 

"You sure?" 

"Positive." 

Jungkook then carefully placed Rose down. Rose thanked him and quickly walked away but Jungkook suddenly grabbed her wrist. She turned her head to look at Jungkook.

"Thanking me is not enough. I've done so much, it's not fair." Jungkook whined while pouting. 

"Wh-- What do you want then?" She asked shyly. Shy had never been in her dictionary. One, because she was not someone embarrassing. Second was because she didn't interact with people that much so she had nothing to be embarrassed about. But with Jungkook, she felt different. Everything felt different.

Jungkook stared right into her eyes and Rose didn't look away. They stayed like that for few seconds before Jungkook suddenly grabbed her face and leaned in, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. Rose's heart felt like it was going to explode but her expression stayed frozen. 

"I considered it done." Jungkook said with no expression while patting her head. He then turned his back, giving no chance for Rose to talk back and walked away. 

Rose was still frozen at her place with her heart thumping like crazy. 

What had just happened?

 

honestly i'm not good in english since english is not my first language nor second since i'm actually an alien i only talk in !@#$%^&* yes that means saranghaeyo hope you can figure out how the language works because i cant. so what i'm trying to say here is sorry for the bad grammar or whatnot i'm just trying my best hope u guys are fine with it :')